Forum › Posts by kiriactor

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I love this, it's so nice and sweet. It'd be interesting to have more text translations, though the art is wonderful too.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Shoot, I don't normally like Kyuubey with anybody, but I really loved this story. OOC, but great nonetheless.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

A nice slice-of-life story. I guess it doesn't really matter whether there is yuri in it or not, but just wondering whether there is any to justify tagging it as such? It might be misleading otherwise.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

The art looks great! Story's less interesting, characters are a bit boring and there are too many, but hopefully it'll improve after it gets going.

It looks interesting, but I think It's one of those stories that take years to update.

Agreed. Well, at least we can watch the anime when it comes out.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

It's so sweet... :D

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Remilia and Sakuya somehow look really good on the title page... nosebleed

Goddamnit Remelia, we almost got a kiss (;_;)

What every reader thinks at that moment...

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 12:52AM

kiriactor
New Moon discussion 20 Oct 07:01
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I don't think she died, Yukari said there was a possibility that things would change (i.e. the Hakurei shrine maiden would change), but also that things could stay the same. I suppose it seemed like she was dying but there was some hocus-pocus and she revived at the last minute? All the stuff with Marisa being so worried about Reimu was quite touching, though.

kiriactor
Like a Star discussion 20 Oct 05:40
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

meh, feels forced

Well, it's probably my favourite ReiMari doujin, though. I love how it discusses the rivalry and the human/not-human thing between them, how Marisa feels inferior because of Reimu's undeniable strength, and how it was all settled nicely. It's probably better if you read the version in the "Starlight Parade" compilation, though, since it adds a lot of stuff Benisyake wasn't able to make in time, like clearing up Yukari's motives. It turns out that she just wanted to create a situation where Marisa would have to get stronger in order to have her on equal footing with Reimu, so their relationship would be healthier or something.

But yeah, I love it. :D

kiriactor
Last Elixer discussion 20 Oct 04:21
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Oh, goodness, I really teared up at the end...

I think Eirin is the most pitiful character in this creation... Being hated by both, mostly Kaguya...
I think Eirin is the most worn out....

her loyalty is eternal,
but i think there was some jelousy too

Yeah, there was definitely jealousy in there. She loved Kaguya so much, but Kaguya only cared about Mokou... It's too sad!

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Love this doujin to pieces - the stories are short, but there's a nice variety of heartwarming and slightly tragic sketches. ReiMari is wonderful.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

So nice and heartwarming...

....I don't know if I should ship Kiyo with the little girl or the little girl's mom. HMMM

Same problem here, haha.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Read this a while ago, but I love this series too. More office romances please?

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Wow. Wow. I'd never read a text doujin before, but this was really really good. Super amazing. The story is great, and even though it's long the mystery is able to more than carry it in the first half, then all the drama in the second takes over. I like how everything tied up nicely too, with a touch at the end which I had completely forgotten about. But yeah, it so sad. I nearly cried too.
I'm so glad I could read this. Thank you so much, kamyu! And to OrangePekoe - if you read this, let me say that I will support more light novels with all my heart!

kiriactor
Tsukinaki discussion 07 Oct 07:24
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Unusually dark, but sometimes that's a good thing. I'm not entirely sure how to interpret the story, but it seems like a bit of a one-sided love to me, so I feel really sorry for Keine. Vivit Gray FTW.

If I remember correctly, the two of them usually have their desks right next to each other at Comiket as well.

Really? That's cool~

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Just thought I'd try it upon seeing the third chapter release, and it was really better than I thought it would be. Especially chapter two, I can really empathise with Kanna about not having a dream. Though my grades were never anywhere near as good as hers.
Kanna x Yuu! Kanna x Yuu!

kiriactor
Feast discussion 07 Oct 06:32
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I actually really like the first story, it's all nice and calm and stuff. Makes me want to try eating lamprey too...

Lamprey tastes like liver? Liver is awesome, so that's a good thing!

I completely agree. :)

last edited at Oct 7, 2013 6:34AM

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Yeah! More poprication fans! I love her ReiMari stories, though the other ones are good too. The art... the drama... There's no one better than her!

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Wow, the art's really beautiful... * starry eyes * Amazing... The story's also really interesting! Judging by the previews on Pixiv, the Remilia turned Sakuya into a vampire the first time they met. Because of that, she resented Remilia and tried to kill her many times, and that's why you've got the situation in the first chapter. Or something. Aah, I want to know more. I feel sorry for Remilia, she seems to have an unrequited (very obviously!) love for Sakuya.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Strange... I'm kind of getting Reimu x Marisa vibes but there's no tag for it. All in all, a pretty fun story :)
I have no idea what's up with the broom though.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I'm pretty sure Nagisa has developed some kind of feelings for Mokuzu. And, Mokuzu likes Nagisa in a more than friendly way.

I personally think so too, but that's probably because I wear yuri goggles 24/7. The matter seems to really be very much open to discussion - Mokozu seems to have never had a friend before, so her clinginess could be put down to that, and Nagisa doesn't treat her as a friend until the last few chapters.
I loved the night scene with the two of them just talking by the sea, and my heart broke with the whole running away thing even though it's so cliched. If only they could have escaped and lived happily ever after. ToT

So if you put a slightly shoujo-ai tag on it despite the tiny amount of material which could be construed as their having feelings for each other, you might as well put a het tag on it because of Kanajima's crush on Mokuzu and Nagisa's crush on Kanajimi too. Even though I thoroughly support Mokuzu x Nagisa. It's probably significant that Nagisa protected Mokuzu from Kanajima and later even comforted her after Mokuzu beat Kanajima up, since normally you'd expect a person to fly to their crush's defence. I think I'm undermining myself a little here...

Hey, I think a one-sided love tag is also a cool thing.

I agree, I like that sort of thing too.

kiriactor
Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I just started reading this series the other day and it was so good I couldn't stop... It's too sad...
The fleshing out of the relationships (especially between Nagisa and Mokuzu!) is really good too. Even if there's no yuri in it, a girl can still dream, right?
By the way, I got my hands on some raws, so I can provide summaries or translations if anybody wants them. It'd be nice to read in English even if I've already finished the Japanese...