Forum › Posts by 5Cats

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This was so cute, and the sequel and prequel are also cute too!

Haruto is a bit of a jerk maybe? But he comes through and is true to his feelings by the end (Ch.2).

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I've never read a Yaoi before (if this even counts as one) but so far it looks very cute

It doesn't count as Yaoi if one (or more) participants is dressed like a girl! Lolz!

No not really, but cross-dressing 'yaoi' is really a separate category, often doesn't even involve sex or sexual feelings.

It's 'trans' if the boy believes she's a girl, but 'cross-dressing' if he knows he's a boy but dresses like a girl for... reasons! Other reasons like cuteness or homosexual attraction or hiding from gangsters & etc.

A very cute doujinshi is about a boy who grows his hair long & cross dresses because his best friend/crush has a severe pony-tail fetish. They get together, but in a sequel the boyfriend wants to know if he really loves his friend or just the ponytail. (Spoiler: he loves his friend! And the ponytail is just a bonus, lolz) So in a way it goes from cross-dressing (with sex) to yaoi (with sex) in just 2 chapters, but cutely!

Oh look, it's here! And there's 3 chapters? Must read now: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_dake_no_ponytail

last edited at May 13, 2019 4:26PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I too thought the adorable space-loli would be annoying, but there's real potential there...

Are we to assume the space-loli actually paid for the lunch and bowling? I thought for sure the girls would get stuck with the bill... interesting.

Also: Lewd wrist holding, in public!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Ch.33 Lewd Princess Carry! Woo hoo!
I forgot this is all a flashback of returning memories. Still cute though, as always!
Anime when?

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It took until page 34 to get lewd! But totally worth it.
Plus: Lizard!! And smoking hawt teacher too, a definite keeper series!

Page 43: Winner! Lolz

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Adorable little sister? Check!
Wild loli appearance? Check!
Lewd lap-sitting? Check!

This is a great manga, I'm loving it :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Page 106: IT that so = IS that so...

Kon really has brown skin, her little brother is dark also, eh? All over not just tanned (with lines).

Me: "That's ri...... wait, WHAT??"

You too will come to love the Yuri catgirls :D

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

why does that cat look so happy on the last page?

I happen to be an expert on that subject!
Riding on shoulders is great fun! And the kitty probably loves Hime to pieces and is happy she's home :-)

This is getting better as it rolls along, nice!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm surprised no one comments at how Furuka snubbed that flirting guy.

Furuka's tongue sticking out and Kon's expression are just adorable!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaijuu_iro_no_shima_ch03#9
tiny x mouth is just too cute!

I just wanted to add that this manga is just my type! Cute girls, slow pace and actual plot. If one of them grows neko-ears suddenly? I'll really lose it :->

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 1:41PM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Yandere? Huh?
There isn't even a hint of psychotic violence or brutality in this oneshot.

A little rape and excessive stalking never hurt anyone... well except the girl's entire family being killed, other than that?

At least there wasn't any lewd hand holding! that would be dirty! ;-)

So much for piano rehearsal.

I wondered, how could she never hear the master perform? Or at least practice eh? Pros have to practice several hours a day, she'd definitely have heard that. Maybe she meant attending a performance, that would make sense.

last edited at Apr 12, 2019 2:41PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Trans persons have to 'overcompensate' a little to overcome the innate physical gender characteristics and appear more like their self-identified genders. It makes sense to me...
I had long hair for years at a time, down to my belt-line :-) Usually a long scruff beard too, lolz! (both are short now though)

last edited at Apr 2, 2019 1:39PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Page 8: Zero to rape in 1.3 seconds flat!

Those tags! It was a pretty good story all things considered...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Why is it all the working woman's fault? The whole "If my partner really loves me, they would know how I feel" thing has destroyed many relationships. Love doesn't give you magic empathic powers. If her girlfriend felt lonely, she should have said so. So I think there is plenty of blame to go around.
It's a real shame, It looks like there was real love between them.

Yes, it sure looks like 'passive girlfriend' is a wet towel who just sits there silently and 'takes it' for good or bad. She should really speak up if she's unhappy, that's what adult couples do!
Too bad working girl is falling into the gender stereotype (man work! man good!) and seems to have lost sight of what's important... but she's in it for the long haul: a lifetime of happiness not just a few months and then flat broke :/ Some balance is in order, but it takes 2.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm predicting a happy ending with the two of them living together. IF there's just 1 more chapter that's a massively 'rushed/axed' way to go :x

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

and if u thought 1x1/2 was borderline >.>

Lolz yes! This is quite a ways over the border, even compared to that one.

When Mya-nee goes after Hinata.

SNORT! Indeed!

We all need a loli in our lives to recharge batteries

And then lead a Happy Sugar Life perhaps? :D Only with incest and an even younger angel...

Seriously: I am confused why such a small child (she isn't past 3 or 4 years old) was alone at home like that... things are different in Japan? You'd go to jail for that in Canada...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm confused but I don't really care to find out. Cause there's not really any yuri here.

The witch loves Ink a lot... and since they are the last two people in existence? And the witch seems to be using her (massive!) powers to keep her alive and resurrect her so many times? It sounds like some sort of love :/

It does look like Ink kills herself over and over... that's pretty sad actually. I doubt the Witch has any sanity left at this point.

5Cats
Confession discussion 12 Mar 00:38
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

the speed of light pacing

This, but it's still a really good outing! It follows a pretty 'logical' path for such a short one-shot.
That bakeneko is adorable, soon they'll be pawholding lewdly!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I bathe and dry my cat once every couple of months.

I used to bath them about 2x a year when I had 5 of them, they didn't like it much though. If you start when they are kittens (I almost always get adult cats, just how it is) it's a little easier.

If you bath them properly it doesn't hurt them, might even help! But mostly they're self-cleaning and baths are entirely optional. (unlike dirty doggies!)

PS: Just have 1x cat now, 18 years young! Zero baths, lolz! She's an 'only cat' and is afraid of everything (especially other cats), so no more pets until she passes... in 8-10 years eh?

The translated sequel: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chaako_sans_little_cuties

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 1:56AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I loved it up to a point... then the suddenness of it all seemed so rushed?
From page 17 or 18 on it just was... PZOWIE! The cat turns 180 and is totally happy because... because... what the heck? A single nose-boop is not enough to overcome all those (to a cat) insults and acts of aggression.

I love the series, but that bit just lost me entirely. It needed a couple more pages of 'cat mellows out' to be believable... I use that term "believable" loosely of course, lolz! It is a story with talking animals after all.

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 1:49AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

These two chapters were good together! Lots of info-packing and still lots of fun!

i hope this turns out to be yuri. bcos trans wlw representation is very very important.

Looks like your wish may be granted, lolz! But... Suppose the new boy is gay and mistakes Hime-chan for a boy? Then the polygony would be... convoluted! Lolz!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It's gone from merely adorable to beyond adorable in just 2 chapters!
We are pleased!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm glad these 3 chapters came out all together, moves the story along nicely!
no pun intended! lolz
The 4 of them can have some interesting dynamics now, as friends or perhaps more than friends.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Those boobies are smaller than basketballs, this is un-acceptable! Lolz.
No really, they get so gigantic it's just comedy after a while... highly distracting.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Aughh now introducing the meddling third character who's just around to be irritating but Akira will still desperately want her to like her because she wants to be accepted, even if she is being a dick to her best mate

I have 0 interest in this new character

Whaaat? She's just so adorbs! And funny too. And her tall, quiet friend probably has a big crush on her to get a 'true yuri' tag going for us all.

There is XX and XY, all the other variations are incredibly rare, and still largely unrelated to sexual orientation.

Hime love Akira if 'he' is a boy or 'she' is a girl: She's Akira-sexual!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The first part ended so badly, I thought it was a complete waste of time...
But part 2 was better, more funny than stupid (stupid isn't bad if it's funny! Eh?).
Now Part 3 due in... March 2021! Woo hoo!