Forum › Posts by Alice Cheshire

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

And my WILD theory is that it is Mayu. Earlier it was addressed that Mayu was with her friend and that she has straight hair so it couldn't be her. But here are some examples where her hair doesn't stay perfectly straight (ha! punny).

That's clearly Mayu at the table with Saki though. Compare the hair style she has in the center of the page here on one of the pages you linked: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_ch14#12
to the light haired girl sitting down near the middle of the page with Saki here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_ch15#19
There's no way that's not Mayu. It's probably either a random character actually unrelated to the story just added for the illustration or just one who hasn't been introduced yet.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Game discussion 09 Nov 07:17
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Since Becky went over to her in the beginning of the first chapter and called her by the game characters name i don't buy that it wasn't a stand-in. I think Jin could've pulled this off in a better way.

I can see it being a stand-in at the very beginning, but as things progressed she forgot that she originally thought that way. She seems like the sort who might make that sort of slip.

It looks to me like she was first interested in Moriko because she looked like that character but after that she became legitimately attracted to her but simply caused a misunderstanding due to telling Moriko about her interest in the character.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I don't even know if this is yuri or not. I feel sorry for Risa who is gay in heart and don't know if Kazumi is gay or what, but if she is not, everything will go down the drain considering that a girlxgirl relationship requires attraction on both sides, work and dna sequences. I feel connected somewhat with the story which saddens me, since I met this one girl who I always talk to but we became friends, she has a boyfriend and all and likes guys but can't help but feel some sort of connection and we use to message for long hours. I know she will never like me that way, since I meet her even before she met her boyfriend. I have the disadvantage to live in a place were there isn't much lesbians. I feel lonely since I am girly and people automatically judge me saying I'm straight. I don't know if I will ever find the one. But I can tell you love is not obligatory. Even thought anyone can fall in love with anyone. Also sexual attraction is require if not it will all fall apart. I've live thru it. Hope Kazumi is gay indeed and things work out.

not your blog

Did you sign up just to post such a useless comment? The comment was relevant to the discussion so who cares?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Is it possible to have a direct link to a specific post? Also a source link when we quote someone else's post would be really nice/helpful (for me anyway).

In addition to this a marker for which specific posts are unread would be nice. Unless I'm overlooking something there's no actual indicator for that.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

[*shakes fist*]

Have to admit, though, the art style tends to leave a lot of the characters blending into each other at points. I can barely tell them apart in a chaotic scene.

I find this to be an issue as well. I find it difficult enough to keep track of names or two somewhat similar characters. In the case of this one though the only two I can usually keep track of are Yuu and Kanna. And even then I sometimes mix up Kanna with one of the other girls who looks somewhat similar. (After having a quick look it appears to be Rika that I mix up with Kanna easily.)

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Well that was an unexpected update. I didn't realize there was even more than one chapter to this.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Am I the only one satisfied about the ending to this story??

I can understand why people are pissy about it since it sorta doesn't really feel like it should end there. There's not a whole lot of resolution and especially at the end of a longer story like that it can feel really underwhelming. Personally the biggest thing that disappointed me (and also confused me a little with the wording) was that Saki and Mayu didn't get together and just chose to stay friends which seemed a little bit odd. Though it's not like they explicitly ruled out the future and Mayu did sorta get rejected by Mika not long before all that. (Spoilered this time since I learned how.)

All that is left in this series is the end of love & peace...

Lililicious' release page on their blog mentioned some extras as well so maybe there will be more there.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

The site uses markdown, though that link doesn't go over everything. The easiest way to learn stuff is to quote others, the code shows up in the quoted portion. Or you can always play around (and preview) with the =, `, and * keys to get most of it down. Or if you have a specific question you can head to the "Suggestions for Improvement" topic.

I went ahead and spoiler-ed the bit you mentioned, feel free to fix.

Ah, thanks a lot. The forums are laid out and work a bit strangely compared to what I'm used to. It's actually the reason I waited so long to even make an account.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 1:53PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I do hope for future chapters but it seems by the way this turned out, seems to be the end :(

http://lililicious.livejournal.com/167616.html

Note: Though this concludes the main Fragments of Love story, we still have some side stories and extras left to translate, so the volumes are not yet complete.

Since there's extras to be translated it could mean that there's more to the conclusion.

Personally I wasn't too surprised by the ending, the only part that I wasn't expecting was Saki and Mayu just staying friends, that part was also worded a bit strangely because it sounded like it would turn out differently at first. (Also this is totally unrelated but is there some place I can learn all the codes and stuff for the forums? That last bit should probably be spoilered but I have no idea how to do that here.)

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 1:54PM