joined Feb 11, 2014
Vday1_zpsldna7rha

Oh, I was right, then, Maki lost a bet XD

Chantelune
Image Comments 20 Mar 06:06
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Tumblr_nk2aksl06a1ra3h5lo1_r1_1280

In a kinda platonic way, yeah, but still, that's the closer we get (with elizabeth, I guess, but hardly count... )

Love P3P for the female MC, but would have love it even more if we could romance the girls too. ><

But great pic. ^^

Chantelune
Image Comments 19 Mar 03:32
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Vday3_zpsqbuqsh4g

Nico : "You're supposed to lick the wound clean, geez !"

last edited at Mar 19, 2015 3:32AM

Chantelune
Image Comments 19 Mar 03:31
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Vday1_zpsldna7rha

Probably lost a penalty game or a bet. :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Somehow, I kinda feel that Shizuku losing here is more of a setup for Hitsugi's victory. ^^ Sure hope she wins, just love her too much and unless Akira have a sudden change of heart, her winning kinda put a stop to the manga if she does say stop to hoshitori...

Chantelune
NicoMakiss discussion 09 Mar 17:16
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

From the title and after reading it, I was like "Well... wasn't exactly the kind of kisses I expected there" XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, as long as it doesn't end up het, I'm fine with it. Just don't want to go for an anime hoping for yuri and getting some bait & switch... will probably give it a try, see how it goes.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haven't started on this yet, but thinking about it, so big question here is as follow : yuri or not yuri ? :p

Chantelune
Image Comments 07 Mar 04:39
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Pnmdyn_zps8o5mjdzw

Love Veebu's art so much, and really fitting of those two XD

Chantelune
Stretch discussion 19 Feb 05:49
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Woah, was that some progress here that I spot at the end ? :3

Chantelune
Image Comments 18 Feb 05:40
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Uzurin_zpsaed3c9a2

Overkill much ? XD If she came by train or public transportation, I can imagine the face people made when seeing her carrying all those giant flowers around. :p

Chantelune
Image Comments 16 Feb 13:14
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks more like she's checking under her skirt, though giving her reaction, either Ui gets greatly aroused by her sister's panties or that figuring is going commando. XD

Chantelune
Image Comments 16 Feb 10:13
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Pktdyn_zps3e32b1af

Oh, or a "fatalikiss" tag. Sounds kinda nice. ^^ Can't stop looking at that one. I have a blast imagining the after of that shooting, with Kotori adding all the background and graphics with Umi dying of embarassement all over again. XD

Chantelune
Image Comments 15 Feb 05:44
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Pktdyn_zps3e32b1af

So much cuteness ! Veebu does best love live ! <3
I think this deserve a "death from kiss" tag or something. XD

last edited at Feb 15, 2015 5:45AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I just love those doujins. <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I seem to recall red bag are for girls, boys usually wear black one, so as they both wear same color, I tend to assume a girl. :p

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nozomi. Quote : "Subtlewhat now ?" XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mihoko is more a wife than a mother hen. XD

Chantelune
A-Channel discussion 07 Feb 05:53
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That chapter. XD Tooru had it hard all along, for a lots of different reasons.

Too bad, though, kinda wanted to see Tooru with nekomimi. Then Run fawing other her being so cute and give her a big hug.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Arisa, stopping fights with mere cuteness.

Also Marisa waking her up by overpoking her cheek. XD

Glad to see more of Arisa, I hope there's a ton more doujin on that serie. <3

Chantelune
Sisterism discussion 01 Feb 04:20
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, but to the manga's defense, that was only because the author didn't know what to do anymore.
It's a shame that there wasn't even a realization but it was a funny ride and I really enjoyed it. I knew nothing would happen because of reviews so I didn't have any hopes, though.

I'd love a series about the second set of sisters, they were even better than the main one.

I figure a lot of people are under the feeling the author could easily have conclude with at least a "realizing who they really love" chapter as conclusion instead of just making snowmen. Giving the serie a real sense of closure and not just keeping it open just in case he ever want to pick it up again. There were a lot of setting up for that in the previous chapters, wouldn't have looked out of place for such a chapter to come up at this point. Some might say it was even long overdue.

I'm fine with how it ended myself, because I was more interested in the other couples than the main pairing, but I would have like it better with a proper conclusion, tying up loose end and making that serie properly completed. If the author ever do a sequel like he hinted at, then all good, but if he never does, would be kind of a shame to have such an ending. Sure, it's obvious they'll get together, but I read yuri manga to see actual yuri and girl getting together. If I just want yuri subtext that hint at it without ever confirming it, I just have to pick up any non-yuri slice of life out there. ^^;

Even the little sisters actually discussed their attractions to each other, only the main girls remain mostly oblivious. :/

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I agree, chapters about the nekangel family are the best. <3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh madoka, That was awesomely cute all the way through. And then, Arisa finish me with that mashter spark. XD

And to read the comments here, I think she killed most of us with badass cuteness.

We need a "badassely cute" tag, why don't we have a "badassely cute" tag yet ?!

Chantelune
Image Comments 29 Jan 19:23
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
44650390_p0

Chinatsu : "I need to train my kissing for senpai !"
Akari : "Wrong lips ! Wrong lips !"

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That chapter was weird, yeah, especially since it didn't end up with Hime waking up and "all was a dream". So I kinda bet on alien dog mind controlling them or something and making them see stuff.