Forum › Posts by Kitty_Kit

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Hmm this is alittle ecchi but Christa why you so flippn' cute >/////< Ymir too she's just so cute ith her freckles and just AHHHHHHH

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Have you ever noticed how alot of artist portray the whole Youmu x Lunasa pairing with Youmu being a huge freaking pervert, I positively hate those cause it's like just there for laughs but it isn't that funny XD

You mean there are more Lunasa X Youmu doujins? Where? I thought this was just a crack pairing that yohane and this person had in common.

I've only seen a kinda climpse of Youmu Lunasa in another doujin but you might like this it is really cute with Soga and Miko. Though you are right this is a very cracky pairing that has little to no steam in the community sadly, but holy hell is it one of my favorite Youmu pairings.

Though I'm guessing since you mentioned Yohane that you've already read this maybe this isn't on dynasty yet though I'm guessing it will end up here since Yohane's other work was put up. The younasa is like at the end though so you cans kip or just read the whole thing. http://www.fakku.net/doujinshi/touhou-aojou-hekiraku-noito-english

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

A very cliche transition, and a few very silly moments don't keep this from being one of my favorite H-doujinshi. Very cute, pretty decent art, and an interesting pairing. Yummy! Though I don't feel quite as strongly about its sequel (Re:play).

Am I the only one who wishes there were more stories focusing on the Prismriver Sisters (not involving rape)? It would be great to see more of those three!

I agree we definitely need more Prismriver sister-centric doujin this is by far one of my all time favorite Lunasa Youmu doujins though >w< I already have it saved to my computer from months ago but it's great to see it here too so more people can enjoy it =w=. I agree with you on Re: Play though it's not as good as this one.

Have you ever noticed how alot of artist portray the whole Youmu x Lunasa pairing with Youmu being a huge freaking pervert, I positively hate those cause it's like just there for laughs but it isn't that funny XD

last edited at Jul 15, 2013 1:02AM

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Nah, Chihaya and Haruka are definitely Touhou characters...

Pages re-ordered as well. Thank you.

Heh yeah I don't know what I was thinking, they're TOTALLY in DDC XD
No problem I was just caught by surprise and happen to notice.

last edited at Jul 9, 2013 10:23PM

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Shouldn't this be under The IdolMaster?

last edited at Jul 9, 2013 10:06PM

Kitty_Kit
Suki Yuri discussion 09 Jul 18:10
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

my 3 fav touhou pairings
triple treat for me :D

It was a 2.5 treat for me I'm not a huge Kaguya Mokou fan but geez that was so cute >w<

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

This manga I CAN'T EVEN I just love how ridiculous it is I almost just wanna cry at how silly and just AUGH it is.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I read this awhile back on Fakku nice to see it here so I can favorite it and just read it over and over because god I love this story soooo much ;^;

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I am kinda upset I really didn't like the cop out ending it was well....a cop out. I ship Sakuya Meiling pretty hard and I feel that alot of Sakuya Remilia is centered around the master servant aspect instead of the person another person feeling that I kinda like more. Whenever Remilia uses her status to make Sakuya do something I kinda cringe because essentially this manga was about Remilia forcing Sakuya to only love her and I just AUGH, Strangely I like to see more development between Patchouli and Remilia doesn't matter if it's friendship or more I just appreciate it.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

We need more from this couple O.O They're so cute! o

Eilanya is a miracle of cuteness, that's for sure. Their episodes in both anime seasons are works of art.

I agree strongly with both of these statements XD they are by far my favorite strike witches couple my second favorite being Trude and Erica ;w;

Higher Than the Sky is one of the absolute best episodes EVER especially with the song Sweet Duet in it I just AGSHJKLGKJFJK everytime I watch it

Kitty_Kit
Blanket discussion 02 Jun 13:04
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I favorite everything by Vivit Gray ;^; just so damn cute.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

This story just took me for a fucking loop I went from despising the chauvinism to just like concentrating so hard on EVERYONE trying to fit pieces together and in the end I have to say this shit was actually a good story even if it pissed me off with all the abuse and just the oh you apologized it's okay you just whipped me to near death when I was younger >w> This thing took me for a fucking 5 hour ride and fuck I just I just don't fucking even I'm making my friends and my sisters read this I need a second opinion.

Kitty_Kit
Truth discussion 01 Jun 12:58
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

OH LOVE IT

Your avatar makes this comment even better XD

Kitty_Kit
My Wife discussion 01 Jun 12:50
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

The art literally scared me for the first half their smiles are just so unnerving along with the failed proportions of thirteen year olds ;^; I have no idea why I kept reading but I did and the ending totally pissed me off as well LET'S BE LESBIANS UNTIL WE CAN FIND A DICK D:< HOW ABOUT NO! lol

but whatever what can you do it's what the author wanted to make XD

Kitty_Kit
Oddman 11 discussion 01 Jun 10:51
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Now that I think about it...this kind of reminds me of Scott Pilgrim Vs the World..

That's the joke of the story, they also subtly referenced scott pilgrim in I think chapter 2

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

oh god it made me aware of my saliva >o> I hate this

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

The art is pretty dodgy in spots, but that one shot of Ranka on page 23 absolutely kills me it's so perfect. That, and the romance all the way through of course. I'm totally a sucker for romance.

I know what you mean at times the art style with the way eyes are drawn it makes them look down right sickly

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Last chapter was hilarious xDDDD

Though the scaring of younger siblings is no laughing matter I couldn't agree with you more XD

Kitty_Kit
UNDER HAIR discussion 23 May 01:39
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

......there goes my image of NanoFate......goddammit....

your avatar totally fits your reaction...and mine XD

Kitty_Kit
UNDER HAIR discussion 22 May 08:23
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I wish I'd never started reading this and at school no less in a library full of my classmates =w=;;;

though I have to say this dialogue made me flipping crack up "Let's spend our sweet time, loving the hell out of each other" XD I want someone to say this to me.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

This manga just reminded me that my wisdom teeth are growing into my molars AND I DON'T HAVE A HOT FEMALE DENTIST!!!! I wish I did V.V

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Saw this on Fakku first glad to see it uploaded here as well ^w^

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

That was just HNNNNG I positively love HimaSaku ;o; more please

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Ah man I'm loving these odd pairings ;^; YukaMari is amazingly odd but cute.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

me and my socially retarded girlfriend ;^; XD