Forum › Posts by aletto

joined Jan 30, 2013

At least Marisa didn't tell her about Santa. That would've been a terrible dream to crush.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Very impressive.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Uh, I'm currently unable to log out. It says I've logged out successfully, but clearly I'm still able to post sooo

edit: help I'm stuck in the system

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 6:55PM

aletto
Pregnant discussion 21 Feb 04:39
joined Jan 30, 2013

Doesn't that contradict the very definition of Yuri?

aletto
Pregnant discussion 21 Feb 04:21
joined Jan 30, 2013

There would be very few Yuri, even less Monster Girl and Tentacles, but lots of Futanari. Filtering out all rape and het.

On Ex Hentai or G.E-Hentai you just need to combine the tags. You want Girls Only and whatever your poison is.

I'm not familiar with these sites (and I don't wanna be), but why not just search for Yuri?

last edited at Feb 21, 2015 4:21AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

me, NTR yuri is no shit, I love it, btw just because I hate bisexuals and hetero doesn't mean that I claim it inferior to other, but you are free to hate thing right?

You sure are, but it also makes you a terrible person.

Is the rabbit the grandpa or what?

joined Jan 30, 2013

Totally forgot about that!
Thanks for adding it, it's kind of annoying navigating via the URL.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Make the mobile version equivalent to the desktop version. There are still some features missing, i.e. avatars, posts and lists.
It'd be nice if the menu was a bit smoother, the animation tends to lag a lot.
Redesign the counter for forum threads. As of now, it counts every single hit, even if someone only reloaded it the page which leads to inflated view counts (Citrus > 200k). I'm not entirely sure if the counter for the most popular works is the same or not.

aletto
First L² discussion 12 Feb 12:09
joined Jan 30, 2013

Were you the one to accept my tag suggestion?
That means you guys can keep track of what we're reading! gasp

aletto
Yuri Pairings! 12 Feb 10:33
joined Jan 30, 2013

I also, already started watching Carried by the WInd: Tsukikage Ran on Hulu and I'm gonna probably end up pairing the two main girls together lol.

[Obligatory complaint that Hulu is US-only, dammit]

Really??! What country??

Canada (I know so I'm answering).

They don't get Hulu up there?? That sucks.

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 10:33AM

aletto
Yuri Pairings! 12 Feb 10:06
joined Jan 30, 2013

Use a proxy?

aletto
Pieta discussion 12 Feb 01:42
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm glad that I took a chance on this manga. I'm usually very careful about anything with the Non-Moe Art tag, since the last couple of times, that tag translated into "this is a complete and total downer".

Uhh, what about everything by Nishi Uko?

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

A proper poll would be nice. Did they get scrapped with the redesign?

joined Jan 30, 2013

Tamamusi is rising quickly in my list of favourites.

aletto
Lily Love discussion 08 Feb 17:37
joined Jan 30, 2013

in Thailand women shouldn't smoke. It's not good.

No comment, just wtf. Don't want to read this now.

The scanlation seems kinda strange...

aletto
Collectors discussion 08 Feb 01:13
joined Jan 30, 2013

What do you mean but subverting??
(I'd ask in PM but we don't have that feature here sadly =( )

Also, does anyone know how far into volume 2 Collectors is? And... how is it doing? I'd love to own a physical copy one day.

I'm not Nez (obviously) but I think we've got the same thing in mind (correct me if I'm wrong!). Subverting as in playing with common plotlines and clichés, giving them new twists or different perspectives, therefore defying the reader's expectations which makes a much more interesting story.

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 1:14AM

aletto
Collectors discussion 07 Feb 21:30
joined Jan 30, 2013

Miniature Garden Cosmos is also pretty great (in which the protagonist just won't care about her oh so popular senpais).
Then again if the writer knows how to play with common clichés, chances are they're good anyway.

aletto
Collectors discussion 07 Feb 19:58
joined Jan 30, 2013

I blame the lesbianhighschoolkyablushfaint and the lookatmyperfectbubbleofrealitylalala type of works. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but they make up the majority of this genre and that's what people have come to expect.

aletto
A-Channel discussion 07 Feb 01:11
joined Jan 30, 2013

Run - 1337 hacker.

aletto
Lililicious discussion 06 Feb 22:02
joined Jan 30, 2013

<3

joined Jan 30, 2013

major damage cause love is hurt LOL :D

Well, when you've got two ships banging up against each other...

I don't know how you do it but 90% of the time you're posting something I'm thinking either "Oh good, all has been said" or "Why didn't I think of that one?", especially when you're making puns.

edit: OT and crossposting from the KanColle doujin thread:

I don't quite understand how a browser game has exploded so much in popularity and content. Does the game even have some kind of plot?

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 8:06PM

aletto
Collectors discussion 06 Feb 20:00
joined Jan 30, 2013

Takako with black hair... so rare and so good.

Is this series still ongoing?

No, it's ending in several chapters. Collectors.

How do you know. Nasteh Fish.

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 8:04PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

Just saw this. Pretty excellent summation of my issues with what's gone on in the manga. A lot of people hate on Citrus for having artificially created drama, and yet seem to have no issue with Remi performing the exact same function here, what with summoning up interpersonal issues on a whim and then the fact that she was the one who instigated them being completely glossed over by the other characters around her.

TFWAME is at least consistent, stringent and quite believable. You could tell from the very beginning that Remi is a promiscuous person who would try to sleep her way through the cast and they know it too.
Citrus' story is just all over the place (remember Mei's implied (sexual) abuse by a teacher who got exposed by Yuzu and it was never again mentioned again?).

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 4:25PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

I refrained from reading this because I hate waiting for new chapters... and considering the latest comments, is this series worthwhile?

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

Wow, powerful. Lililicious never disappoints in their taste. Though, shouldn't this have a fake history or something? Even despite the setting is more pre-historical...anyways, I could disscus the ideas presented here in hours, and mc's give a strong Antigone vibe, glad it didn't end in a tragedy turn but, um...I believe, in primal times to be out of the community habitat kinda equaled inevitable death, so who knows how the two are going to survive now.

Yeah, Lililicious is pretty great.
I think Fake history refers to stuff that is based on something more specific, i.e. WW2.