Forum › Posts by princess_daphie

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I... Kind of get it. Although I've given up on trying to make it work. And I can't really be fully happy either. I liked this one.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

@princess_daphie If you need help, I am available for cleaning/re-drawing. I’m not particularly fast, but very thorough and clean. I can send samples if you wish.

I'm super flattered by your offer, and if I wasn't such a lone wolf who likes to do everything, I'd accept your help in a heartbeat!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Happy to see some people are rekindling with the series with this chapter! I liked working on it too, happy about the results.

Also, my unrealistic hope is a poly ending with Konomi x Yukiko x Fuu, lol, there I said it.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

The fact that Nagisa's father specifically warns him that he'll have to move out if anything happens with "that woman"*- the phrasing is vague enough that Nagisa doesn't get it but the implication is clearly that he's talking about Nagisa falling in love with Ai- seems to imply that the story will eventually take a romantic turn, that Nagisa's father will find out about Nagisa and Ai being a couple, and that Nagisa and Ai will have to deal with the consequences. While I'm not a fan of that potential plot development, I have to admit that a part of me is interested in seeing how things play out if Nagisa's dad finds out that his son and sister-in-law are romantically involved.

*Incidentally, I wonder if his use of the rather rude term "that woman" seems to imply that he doesn't like Ai very much, maybe because Nagisa's staying with her rather than his father and stepmother.

Indeed, it does seem like Nagisa's father doesn't like Ai too much, even though he's the one who initially left his son to her...

As a precision, Nagisa's father didn't use one of the harshest way to talk about Ai, i.e. he didn't say "yatsu" or something like that, he said "ano josei", but still, he didn't even address her as, i dunno, "his wife's sister" or "Ai" or anything...

As for the fact that we're getting this warning from him as a story element, I'm wondering if we must take it as a Chekov's gun, or if this plot element will be dropped, which isn't impossible with manga, deadlines and axes.

Excited for the next chapters!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thanks for the update Daphie <3 and good job with those triple and quadruple bubbles, that must have been one heck of a pain to TS.

Also OL-Chan going full salesman to defend herself was hilarious.

Yeah, it was quite hard, and this manga has lots of redrawing, lots of SFXs, etc, I thought it'd be easy, but it's not, haha, but I'm happy it's appreciated at least here on dynasty, and by you, thanks back for the feedback!!!

I really thought OL-chan's full-on salesman attack was brutal against another loli, she really doesn't pull back her punches!!!

Poor new girl is gonna lose so hard.

Well, anyone who knows me also knows that I'm also rooting for the immoral senseless ship, hahaha :)

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Strangely wholesome indeed. Thanks for the update as always Daphie and team <3

It's my pleasure!

I love Ayase san but her co worker has it going on.
I need more of co worker chan.

I guess we'll see more of her eventually! Next chapter introduces a new loli though, haha!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Basically Konomi and Yukiko/Aki making out :) Is all I can see since I'm working on Succubus to kiss wo shita lol (the serialized one)

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Oh, we finally caught up with the Spanish translation.

From now on, every new chapter we see here will be truly new to me.

Oh, I didn't even know it had some translations going on before! Of course, I'm not aware of most TLs that are not in English, haha!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I don't see how I could think Aya's childhood friend should have a better end than Aya and/or Sei, because I mean, if I remember well, if anything, she turned a bit stalker and yandere at some point. Aya didn't love her, yet she tried to push her love on her. Sure, they got distant before, but I dunno, I was just hoping for Aya and Sei to learn to accept each other's "dark sides", because I could only see these two be somewhat happy together. They were broken and completed together somehow.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm on red alert and will not be able to settle down until I see the conclusion! Like Blastaar said, let's hope Ai x Misumi are living in a kind world where good-willed people and genuine feelings can win in the end!!! Hahaha........

I don't remember if we had been given the information, but Misumi being a 3rd year high school gives us a rough estimate of her age, something like 17~18 now, right? I'd have to re-read the whole thing to confirm, my memory being what it is...!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Page 14 is like, when the voice is so cute you just go

Critical damage!! LOL and ooooooooh boy she's already imagining the Forbidden Stuff!!! there's no way back now, we're past the wholesome zone, brace yourselves for impact!

Love that example, lolll, that OL is very weak to her crush isn't she!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Welp said I was going to give my thanks here and I pretty much gave up with MD comments coming back any time soon so thanks as always Daphie and Co. <3

Still sad that the serialization took the Fuu route instead of being wholesome succubus x succubus like the pre-serial since that's something that I don't think I've ever seen before. Oh well, this still has been a nice story with it's new direction, even if I usually prefer more fluff some drama ain't bad either.

Thanks as always again <3

Commenting here is perfectly fine! With this drought of comments, I've adapted to other platforms, and since all but one of my titles are now hosted here on Dynasty, could as well say it's now my main base of operations, hahaha! Thank you and I'm happy you like where the story's going! I haven't always loved this one, but I've grown attached to my clumsy girls and succubi here!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

The problem arises when people cannot distinguish reality from fiction.

Words of gold.

realiction? fictiality?

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

It's so fun just seeing her over the top reactions lo/ and she's really picturing her as a wife already, I hope she doesn't screw things up before Koharu starts seeing it that way too.

HmMMmmmMMmm a sloopy sister..I wonder how's it gonna be, her first contact with the rest of the family.

And thank you! I wasn't expecting the release of the second so soon!

Man, Ayase is pretty hopeless.
Git gud Ayase.
That young girl has an onee chan, that is interesting.
It could make for an awesome dinamic.
Onne chan protecting her little sis.
I will eagerly wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for the update Daphie <3 Had forgotten a bit what to expect based on the author's previous work that got here so this should be a fun ride

Thank you for the chapter.

Happy my excitement for this new one is shared with you all!!! If I didn't have any other titles, I'd storm through this one, haha, but next chapter will have to wait for my regulars, but it shouldn't be too long either!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thank you for the chapter. Also when did you drop the Princess in your credits pages?

I don't think I have! I've always signed my credits as "Daphie", but I refer to "@princess_daphie" as my contact, and it's still there on the page, except at the bottom :)

I too miss the comments section at MangaDex. The good news is that in the most recent MD announcement, their next item of focus is on getting comments and view statistics back up and running again. So hopefully, Soon™.

YES! I was super happy to read that news, and I'm waiting for it, hahaha!

I'm happy to see this voiced, because it's true and should be said. I hate when authors decide to tackle a somewhat taboo subject matter but chicken out and give us the Poundland or Dollar Store version instead. Like, heck, they might as well go full ham right?

I feel this most not with stories involving minors but usually stories involving incest where they make them not blood related. It's literally not going to be considered okay no matter what, so they might as well just run with it.

While I do agree that "not related by blood" get-out-of-trouble card is a bit overused, lol, I wouldn't translate this manga if it was smutty though. I might find myself in a tight spot if it takes a turn towards this, hahaha...

And everyone else who thanked me, I appreciate it always!!! Hope I can pop out chapter 2 soon!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

The falling in love itself is neither evil nor criminal, it totally depends on what further actions our Ayase-chan will take, hahaha! \o_o/

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

@Epsilon04 @elevown @Serenata @Quisty @Ramunes @Nari @YuriPanda @Marti
Thanks everyone, you can bet chapter 2 is coming soon (tm) LOL

Thanks for this- It seems promising :) What magazine is it in- and do they do adult stuff lol? I don't mind age_gaps that stay cute and innocent like 'an angel flew down to me' but Its rare a series like this progresses seriously so it would be nice if this one did.

I'm going off the digital tank releases for now! But I found the digital publisher:
https://feelweb.jp/episode/3269754496334725363

And as a general note, I also do kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi and I love them. And I loved Yuzumori-san, and I'm following Be Careful Onee-San, it's way too based!!! That's why I was inspired to do this one in turn!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Epilogue now up on Mangadex. Lewd, problematic, and kind of . . . sweet.. Just like the series overall.

thanks!
was hoping for more of a wholesome epilogue but loved how aya's submissive this time. she was so cute.

I LOVE that they're still together, and we get confirmation that for 2 years things went well, and they're in a very good place when the story ends, so it fulfills my hopes and dreams for these two, haha!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

So the initial date for an update was last week, but the date got pushed to late November, so I'm still waiting!!! I want moooooooooreeeeeeeeee!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm a bit surprised that Ai's sister is already talking about bringing Nagisa to America with her. I'd personally thought that this sort of possible permanent separation between Ai and Nagisa would happen in the final story arc of the manga, after Ai and Nagisa have developed a close bond. Then again, maybe the manga is already coming to an end.

There is AT LEAST up to chapter 14 left, since that's what's out by now, so no worries for now :)

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Her t-shirt reads "Tribadism!" Lol

It's literally the first thing I noticed when I got the chapter! Crazy how obvious this is...!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Fish girl seems a bit fishy.

I know, right, good one, hadn't thought of it, lol

As for the overall disappointment I can practically feel materialized in the air around this manga, I think one has to turn off their brain to enjoy it, lol

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

when I was little, I always dreamed of being a wizard. But I couldn't fly on a broom.

Real talk. Who else here tried to fly after watching DBZ?

Superman (1978) for me. Thought all it took was a cape. (Thanks to Mom's intuition for pulling me back in through the window before I could leap.)

Crazy how some seemingly meaningless little moments are actually pivots in one's life where it could've ended or gone to shit, but it didn't!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Ramunes posted:

Man this is gonna sound strange but I can relate to both the MC and the kid.
I also had to find hobbies to keep myself busy and forget about stuff.

hope you're doing fine buddy

Yes, I am fine, thanks for asking.
Quite a lot of us have gone through this at some point in our lives.
I hope everyone is able to find at least something that makes them happy.

In my case, it's been scanlating, funnily enough!

I really like this. The loneliness the characters feel and the misogyny Morikawa deals with hit me a bit harder than I was expecting, but Nagisa is so sweet and I can't wait to see the duo grow closer to each other.
Thank you to Princess Daphie and whoever uploaded this.

You're welcome. And you and everyone else who had a thought for me, thank you!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Of course not. I'm glad too, I love your posts.

Aw, shucks. I didn't think my posts were special or frequent enough to be noticed like that - I'm flattered. Assuming that wasn't sarcasm, which if it was, I totally knew that.

As for the new chapter. Yeah, I think I'm done. I gave it a fair shot, but it's just... meh. To blogpost for a bit, my rationale for trying this series was hoping that it'd avoid the usual cliches when it comes to writing dudes, since the guy is clearly meant to be like a "pet cat" or something to her. Which I don't really have a problem with, I mean, I fucking eat up Itou Hachi, so it'd be hypocritical to say anything about that. But two scenes in this chapter just made me done:

1. When he snatched the sketchbook from Morikawa's hand - especially the sharp look in his eyes when he asked what she was doing.
  2. When he pulled Morikawa along and she thought "he's strong because he's a boy after all."

Like 99% of the times when they write guys, why do they always gotta write something about how "but they're still a MAN and loving BUT STILL DANGEROUS" no matter what the actual power dynamic between the two characters are like. Sometimes you have the most crossdressingest feminineist literal shota character ever drawn and he still has to go I am man if his romantic partner is female.

I can already picture the inevitable scene later when Morikawa gets in trouble with some shit guys come in harassing her at her job or wherever and catboy shows up unexpectedly and scares them off with his man energy. It drives me up a goddamn wall because I love the art, and Morikawa is super cute. Kinda reminds me of how I always like shoujo artstyles, and how shoujo manga heroines are super cute. Except they're always with a dude like this.

In other words, fukkin shoot me.dead. Oh well.

I read what you wrote, and I definitely did not recognize the manga I'm working on. AFAIK, it's really not going that route so far. There are a few tropes introduced, but I'm not seeing much of the usual events happening like I could've predicted. Hm, who knows!