Forum › Posts by The YuriWitch

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I mean, the yuri is being built in an awesome way, but given that we're - more or less - looking at the same MCs as the other three series, I just want to know if we'll ever see them in a story where they don't kill each other. Let the useless lesbians have each other without the supernatural stuff, for once...

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Has this been discontinued?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I hope we see more soon!!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Isn't this missing the big breasts tag?

The YuriWitch
Semelparous discussion 31 Jul 19:13
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

The original story got discontinued, and this - its remake - will likely also be discontinued. There's a lot of potential here floundered by poor pacing, insufficient world building, flimsy character relationships and stop-and-go plot development.

There is something here to be had...somewhere...

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

MC is annoyed by other girl

Other girl says hi

MC gives the cold shoulder

"I want to lick that girl..."

OH-KAY, and we are off on another crazy start! @_@

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

HYAHAHAHAHA! That's the misunderstanding of the day!! The look on her face was PRICELESS!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

This is looking like it will dissolve into complete chaos...a very high-risk, high-reward kind of story. Let's hope the author has a plan!

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 27 Jul 17:36
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
Dpyxxzvvaaex8ua-orig

As much as I would absolutely adore them becoming an official couple...Aoyama hasn't dropped enough hints or development between them for this to become a thing. Most likely due to Ayumi's age and Haibara's physical age. However, should he start to genuinely wrap up the series, he may leave a couple drops of romance between them. That's a big if, though...

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 27 Jul 17:33
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
U9hapiy

@BugDevil No, at one point Ran and Shinichi meet up on a day when he's taken the temporary antidote for APTX 4869. They were just about to do THE THING when the antidote starts wearing off and he's forced to retreat. He even convinces his rival Heiji to let him hide in his backpack while Ran looks for him.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

At some point, Seto will need to draw the line and set some boundaries. I can understand a lack of pages keeping the story from progressing more smoothly, but it's getting to the point where the ecchi and NSFW scenes are becoming out of place. If the future!MC loses her self control any further I really don't see this proceeding to a second volume...which is disappointing because it had a strong start.

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 26 Jul 20:49
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
Emkg4kyuyaa8rdg-orig

Bite the hand that feeds, nom until it squees.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

AYAKA SAYS NO

THIS STORY WILL HAVE A HAPPY YURI ENDING, AND SHE WILL FORCE IT TO BE SO

Seriously, the fact that the once pressure-bent girl in the series now has the guts to say "No, this isn't right!" and try to fix it just shows how far she's come as a character.

Also can we all appreciate how happy Sora was to get that first prize? That face was just cute!!

The YuriWitch
Sisters discussion 26 Jul 20:09
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

That went from cute to creepy faster than a racecar with oily tires on a bed of ice.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

NO SHYET SHE AIN'T OKAY!! Good thing Sora and Ayaka picked up on it so fast! But the question is...uhhhh....wait, what was the other girl's name again? The one who stuck with Wakana up to this point?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

WOW. I haven't seen this art style in so long. And the premise is really strong too. I doubt this gets a continuation but I sure hope it does!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I mean, the story is absurd in a neutral way for me. It's how the main love interest interacts with both the future!MC and present!MC that I stick around for. Also, as far as our budding actress is concerned...the fact that she allows the future!MC to get away with as much as she does might just be for fanservice sake, but...could it be possible she's starting to get an inkling about her real identity?

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 8:24PM

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh god, THAT is the worst possible timing to have a panic attack. Poor girl...she must have been hit by stage fright really badly.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Close friend now admits she's sexually attracted to MC.

And considering how MC smoothly says her lines she's definitely a pure breed playgirl.

Albeit one with both a complete lack of common sense and a rather dangerous ability to attract the oddball girls around her. It's like pouring oil over gunpowder and throwing a lit match into the muck.

The YuriWitch
Kill Switch discussion 24 Jul 15:20
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wow. She's better at manipulating people than any other chick I've seen in a yuri manga. Her heart's as dark and cold as black ice...

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Okay, uhhh....were the chapters mixed up? We're looking at completely different characters now.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

She's not really an E cup, is she?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

THE VALKYRIE SAVES THE DAY! Goddamn, she's the best girlfriend a useless les....no, the best girlfriend ANYBODY could ask for!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Okay, now that I know her backstory, I like her even less. She's got some ISSUES.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

If there isn't significant development for the MC's character within the next couple of chapters, I don't think this series will last long. Not unless the MC is used as a figurative stepping stone for the teacher/call girl.