Forum › Posts by saltyslug5561

saltyslug5561
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 14:24
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Fuji's bed face is both terrifying and somehow a mood.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Excuse me but Nanao is flipping crazy. What was she gonna do if Asumi was the one who came? Have sex with her? Did she really want to open up to her like this when they already live in the same damn house? Was she gonna play dumb? Was she gonna blackmail her? Like really what was the thought process there?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mom directly asks "what kind of girl is she?"

Either Hana came out long ago or mom is just that good.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 2:27PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ah yes. The ol' "These bitches be gay" nod.

Also Yuu came into the frame like a wrecking ball.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"Lets be bffs forever. Sounds good?"

HidethepainHarold.jpg

Hinoka is like Ayano from V.E for real. Same gay longing in their eyes.

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 12:45AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ok I am officially changing the reality. This manga is just about gay college girls. AND NOTHING ELSE. Nobody knows why they are called extras.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Shiori was like "You activated my yuri trap card". You cant tell me she wasnt waiting for this opportunity. "It is OK even tough we are both women right?" Riiiiiight.

saltyslug5561
School Zone discussion 11 Sep 00:41
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh poor poor Fuji. She got no chance against the kuu-dere.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well I am not gonna lie. It would bug the hell out of me if they let Rio's situation up in the air. Being homeless is rough. Even rougher with no one to turn to. Adopt her and then work her like a middle-child.

saltyslug5561
School Zone discussion 31 Aug 02:12
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Fuji is speed-running being gay and I am here for it. I was expecting her to hesitate about loving another woman, having been raised in a shrine and all that, but she is too far gone to be held back by social norms. Truly an icon of our generation.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

And now the comes the time for relationship conflicts. Also a magnificent play by Hana. Cat is out of the bag Chiaki. No turning back now.

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 3:18AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Also carrying around spare panties for your childhood homie is tight.

What makes you so sure they're spare panties?

This is Looking up to Magical Girls. Everybody loses their panties 5 times daily. Voluntary or otherwise. Gotta be prepared. Chafing is no joke.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Azul invited them to get wet together. As far as I am concerned it is a threesome.

Also carrying around spare panties for your childhood homie is tight.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Dang. It is not a common occurance for a yuri manga to depict its leads as impulsive, horny teenagers.(as stupid as that sounds) It is a new era indeed.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Neko Tarou writes a villainess yuri? Sign me up!

Are we ever gonna get a real hardcore villainess for these types of stories? Less "Oh I am just a misunderstood cinnamon roll" and more "You and your kingdom and your dog is going down" type of gal. It is easy to love a "villainess" with puppy dog eyes. Lets see how heroine deals with her feelings when her lover goes through soldiers like tissue paper.

I think the whole point of the "villainess yuri" subgenre is to deconstruct the dominant otoge archetype of the villainess-who-is-evil-because-heroine-needs-a-straightforward-antagonist-who-can-die-for-the-heroine's-het-ending. The idea that the villainess is a misunderstood cinnamon roll was one attempt to loosen up this tropey plot setup, by expanding the villainess' characterization beyond being a simple plot device. What you and others before you are asking for is actually the next step in the process, a deconstruction of the deconstruction (i.e. a re-construction), wherein the villainess would be given agency and characterization that make her a credible villain beyond being a plot device for the heroine to overcome in order to capture her man.

I am too impatient for literary cycles to pass sorry. I want my stone cold dom now.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

SAFE.

Famous last words.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Are we ever gonna get a real hardcore villainess for these types of stories? Less "Oh I am just a misunderstood cinnamon roll" and more "You and your kingdom and your dog is going down" type of gal. It is easy to love a "villainess" with puppy dog eyes. Lets see how heroine deals with her feelings when her lover goes through soldiers like tissue paper.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

This was like running a 100 meter dash. No time for feelings. Gotta exposition fast. Well at least there is the acknowledgement of the LGBT problems in Japan. But this felt like Lily Marble at the end.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"I am really shit at being a person." Girl, same.

Also senpai proves her superiority once again. Now if only she could do something about the nails. I lowkey expected her to puncture the body pillow with those.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Help I am dying help. Someone help these gays please.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wait wait wait can we just toss the whole plot where a full ass adult falls in love with a desperate child and have a story focused on the hot butch woman instead????

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

Well appearently we cant. Not in any timeline.

I didn't realize until I read your post how similar the two triangles are.
Minori/Kasane: mc, beautiful 30-ish woman with a great body, has a white collar job, likes younger girls.
Yū/Mimei: cool butch woman, friends since school with mc, likes to scold mc, has doomed crush on her.
Coco/Meguru: underage girl, love interest of mc, returns her feelings.

Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well.

I prefer the term cursed myself. But it has a lesbian couple with a child so I will gladly bear this curse.

If I remember right, there's nothing but lesbian couples (official or in the making) in that manga. Minori x Coco, Yū x Yurika, Manaka x Hime, Aya Mom 1 x Aya Mom 2, even secondary characters like the girls from Yū's band are lesbians and dating. I would love to add the Sasaki twins to the list (Ururi x Kururi) but I admit that's just a pervy fantasy of mine...

There are lesbian couples in there sure butI had never seen a married lesbian couple with "ask your mom" energy before this manga. They are honestly goals

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wait wait wait can we just toss the whole plot where a full ass adult falls in love with a desperate child and have a story focused on the hot butch woman instead????

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/onee_san_wa_joshi_shougakusei_ni_kyoumi_ga_arimasu

Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well.

I prefer the term cursed myself. But it has a lesbian couple with a child so I will gladly bear this curse.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well, I certainly dont like to stereotype but Mimei might be GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Just a feeling.

I suspect Meguru had the same feeling.

No let me rephrase that: I dunno if she had a feeling that Mimei is GAY, but at least I'm certain that she had a feeling that Mimei is GAY FOR KASANE.

I mean: come on, that contract amendment? How obvious can you be??

"Are you really friends with that tall stylish butch woman Onee? Friend from high school you say? And she keeps your furniture in her home? Kinda fruity but OK. Now where did I put that pen."

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well, I certainly dont like to stereotype but Mimei might be GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Just a feeling.