Forum › Posts by The immaculate

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

That’s so cute, I love the way honoka neither (just) feels reassured nor overthinks it and just calmly says it back. Very cute- adorable even

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Catcat_dino-1532706421833613312-img1

Aww the lil sprig

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Crownclowncos-1545381047289884679-img2

Is this good? I started reading the manga when it first came on here but I couldn’t commit to it. Is it worth the time?

joined Mar 19, 2020

I feel like pages 33 35 and 37 sorta imply a true love triangle, with Mao liking Yuki who likes Arashi who likes Mao
Maybe.
Atleast that's what I think arashis reaction on page 35 is supposed to imply.

I think this is accurate with the caveat that Arashi doesn't seem likely to pursue Mao even if she does feel attraction. She seems a bit more worldly than the other two and probably wouldn't get involved, I think anyway. Whereas Mao is obviously obsessed, and Yuki just had an awakening.

If this were actually a series I wouldn't be surprised to see Arashi dating someone other than those two.

I’d agree, it seems like arashi has stirrings in that direction but wouldn’t be likely to get into the nitty gritty of a love triangle. She’d see what was happening and probably nope out. At least that’s what I’d think/hope to happen. And then the other two probably wouldn’t work out either unless mao had some growth since she’s like the opposite of arashi

And if arashi were to get involved in the nitty gritty then I’d feel bad for yuki cause I don’t think it’s ever worked out for someone in her corner

last edited at Jul 8, 2022 5:10PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

So we’re not going to talk these ridiculous girls?

Yeah kinda funny that hayama straight up hears them and only tells kimura not to listen to them, I mean she’s right but say something to them maybe lol

Also kinda weird that they’re doing this when hayama clearly likes her

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 7:01PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Gya_ri-1543935426422968320-img1

I love gyarins dedication to this ship

joined Mar 19, 2020

I think I shipped senri and manuba the most romantically but I see the importance spica brings to the trio.
While I always prefer romance I think it’s pretty neat that they have a platonic relationship.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

So what was shiori saying. I know miko knows she wants to die but I feel like I missed something at the start of the conversation

Shiori knows that Miko is aware of Hinako's death wish, which is "the thing that would make her happy". Shiori's openly told Hinako that she's willing to grant her wish under certain conditions, while Miko apparently hasn't "openly" acknowledged that wish.

While Shiori says that "what [Miko] want[s] and what Hinako wants are complete opposites", she's referring to Hinako's death wish (to be at least blissfully ignorant in death) and Miko's wish for her to survive (in order to live a happy life). Shiori is envious of Miko's determination in face of such a stark disconnect between their desires and the continued frustration of Miko's efforts to make Hinako happy.

I'd say it's hinted at both here and in Miko's inner monologue on page 29, that Shiori may have "given up" on that method of trying to make Hinako wish for a happy life, despite essentially wanting just that.
She has chosen to, basically, bait Hinako into spending time with her and letting her get close in order to reach a point at which Shiori would feel inclined to eat her once she's found her will to live.
All the while she's deliciously ambiguous about whether she's serious about wanting to eventually eat her or if it's truly just a ruse to lure her out of her shell.

I think that's what she means with "But if you understood why [Hinako let Shiori into her heart], you wouldn't be able to be her friend anymore.": She's chosen to become a monster so she can approach Hinako from this angle and honestly play this rather wicked game of offering death as a reward for learning to live.

Oh thanks yeah that’s exactly the thing I don’t think I was comprehending. The extra page also helped with that

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

So what was shiori saying. I know miko knows she wants to die but I feel like I missed something at the start of the conversation

joined Mar 19, 2020

Three things make characters in fiction likable: attractiveness, competence, and drive.

No clue what you're on about, lazy disasters make for phenomenal characters. And personally I'd rather have characters meet less conventional beauty standards.

Doesn’t that make unconventional beauty standards attractive to you?

The immaculate
School Zone discussion 11 Jun 19:10
joined Mar 19, 2020

She’s probably gonna see kei in a maid outfit now and something will shift again

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah at this point we know nanao way better than Mai and like it’d be so mean to introduce her like this, with this much screentime, and not have her end up with asumi in the end. Like damn.

Also if Mai and asumi do end up together asumi is going to know her colleagues really well

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah did not expect that ending, but didn’t Sagittarius show Virgo her secret spot or something in the intro? Hints at this maybe

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Oh hey. Positive Aroace representation in a protagonist. Very Nice.

Aro as well? I thought she did love her romantically tho? Or was that also the point that she could not love her as a “girlfriend”. I do love the positive rep.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What happened I do not understand?!

They dig each other, prepared gifts for each other, they gay

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aww I respect the support. But damn how is she going to deal with that, will she go along with it for awhile or will she immediately be like no thanks that’s messed up?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Ayy surprised we didn’t have a case of “she actually knows and just won’t acknowledge it” but also that last bit had me cringing because no that’s rude

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What is happening like? Why is everything so suspicious in this

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I don’t get fukunaga, is he like into being jealous? Is that what his lil section was about. Fun to see a polyamorous relationship that like takes turns? Also nice to see she too is unsure about what’s happening

last edited at Mar 25, 2022 4:49PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

After re-reading a bit, yeah Auntie is kinda horrible lmao

I mean it was foretold just as far back as when Indou showed up looking like garbage after having lived with Auntie for years. Terrible guardian, terrible mother, terrible officer lol

It’s been awhile but I thought auntie just visited every once and a while and some other bad peeps took care of her cause auntie paid

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I mean really she should’ve respected the boundaries she put down and wait that week

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah it looks different and like red, scared? But also like, if she did chomp on her ear, only a small part is actually gone?

The immaculate
VAMPEERZ discussion 01 Mar 03:28
joined Mar 19, 2020

Guys I'm dumb so I need help with what voice is khara hearing? And talking about father and stuff is it her religion that was her weakness? what was bothering her as a human?.... thanks to everyone who helps me out.

I mean from what I understand the voice is just her own thoughts, she was raised to marry a man so that’s what she thinks is right and she reminds herself of that. And her desires bothered her I guess

joined Mar 19, 2020

I feel like for mom to be that upset she must be a closeted gay, herself. I wonder if that's the twist that's coming

I ah, really don’t think that’s where it’s going but that’d be funny

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Gya_ri-1495334382361772037-img1

I love the passion gyarin has for this ship. I hope it never ends