Forum › Posts by Stannis

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Be careful I only assume

Yep, all of those were assumptions. I don't think there is any evidence to go either way.

Making a baby would not help him at all, on the contrary he will have to be more present, he will have to work harder to earn money to cover the expenses incurred and he will have to take care of the baby too, something that when you know reicchi is hard to imagine... Moreover, being a father it will be even more mentally difficult for him to cheat ,even for risako.

He could comfortably pay for an entire extra person (Uta) and they never seemed to have financial troubles at all, so he won't have to work harder to earn more.
I don't think you understand how this works. Kaoru is a housewife. In these kinds of scenarios the wife takes care of the baby and the husband uses his "I work to bring food to the table" card to avoid having to take care of the baby.

rolls eyes
Again, we dont know if he is cheating or how often he is cheating or if it even cares about Risako that much.

For me it is almost certain that risako knows that reicchi doesn't want a baby that's why she throws it so easily on the phone to kaoru because maybe she wants kaoru to realize that her relationship is based on nothing... a way for a calculating bitch to have a free field without getting her hands dirty...

Uhuh. Except Risako was there when Kaoru's friends brought up babies and Kaoru said she wanted to have one. This is just a callback to that. If it was such an obvious move she would have already pushed Kaoru way more back then and repeatedly after that.

Ok so you're looking at the scenario that kaoru continues in his escape, makes a baby knowing that reicchi cheats and continues to be girlfriend with risako knowing that she cheats with her husband? that uta stays with her parents and that the story ends negatively.
It's possible but this manga will have been a complete failure from the beginning to the end of a person without them getting away with it...
I prefer the scenario that the author puts at the lowest kaoru, no uta, end of marriage, no baby, end family ,no security.
May risako as an antagonist and bitch take him back.
And so uta learning all about it because reicchi will forcefully tell her their divorce, will decide to return to kaoru, that's the only reason I see uta who wants to start over from scratch agrees to reconnect with kaoru because she knows her so well that she can't bear to imagine her suffering.
No, but look at the few risako appearances, the few flashbacks, all the evidence that she's a huge bitch, what an idea to tell kaoru after a long time that they didn't see themselves telling her to make a baby... this call and the moment she does it is completely calculated.

We will see well but precisely this manga is well written at this level because it still leaves after 26 chapters several possibilities!

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 9:49AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Frankly we do that supposing but reicchi shows so little enthusiasm for playing husband, that he prefers to play video game rather than go out with her on his day off, that he doesn't even see that his own wife is uncomfortable and that she lies to him, that he regularly sees risako and therefore the inevitable favorite I doubt he is willing to have a baby.
We know that he is a man who avoids any kind of conflict through spin and that it does not stress him any more than that, which shows an incredible nonchalance.
So maybe he'll say yes to get rid of it, but I think it'll make him think, because he knows he's going to go to some kind of "prison" .
In fact, not only did uta serve as an emotional substitute for kaoru but also for his brother to occupy kaoru...

Reicchi plays super friend and not kaoru lover, kisses he keeps them for risako.

He had a good reason. After an exhausting day of helping with the move he is too tired to go on a date.
He does often notice that both Uta or Kaoru are uncomfortable, but whenever he asks they brush him off. Is he letting himself get pushed aside too easily? Sure. But it's not that he is entirely unperceptive.

Prove to me that he sees Risako "regularly". We don't even have evidence for that yet. Pretty much everyone here argues entirely on guesses.

If he is scared of being tied down, it's far too late. This marriage is already a prison. A baby would make Kaoru "happy" and distract her from her bad feelings, so it's actually a good solution for Reiichi.

Funny, because there were several chapters where he kissed Kaoru.

Be careful I only assume, I don't impose anything but there is a chapter where at some point he wants to ask uta what are his feelings towards kaoru and finally changes his mind.
Then his long trips either to his family or to work with last-minute additions, a woman not as naive as kaoru would find her strange... he always has excuses to do the minimum with kaoru it can not be love, his made a year that they are married and we have the impression to have to do with a couple of 40 years of marriage.
Finally risako who only lies and that we have not seen intermittency either in flashbacks or in background situations, finally will become a very important character, these small harmless scenes when we look at them today shows us the mask of this woman... I am sure that one moment or another we will have flashbacks of this secret relationship and that it has been a long time that they meet regularly...

For their first wedding anniversary it's limited if he hadn't skipped and at the last minute "releases" himself from his obligations.

Making a baby would not help him at all, on the contrary he will have to be more present, he will have to work harder to earn money to cover the expenses incurred and he will have to take care of the baby too, something that when you know reicchi is hard to imagine... Moreover, being a father it will be even more mentally difficult for him to cheat ,even for risako.
For me it is almost certain that risako knows that reicchi doesn't want a baby that's why she throws it so easily on the phone to kaoru because maybe she wants kaoru to realize that her relationship is based on nothing... a way for a calculating bitch to have a free field without getting her hands dirty...
I feel a "truthful confrontation" between kaoru and risako and this one will tell her everything when kaoru tells her she knows about the cheating.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 9:23AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

In my opinion the author has made a huge puzzle which is missing some pieces but I feel that it will happen very soon.

I’ve been feeling that since the first chapter, but “very soon” keeps receding into the distance.

I still have the impression that things are finally accelerating, 2 chapters for 2 days really lived with the departure and farewell of uta, and the next day kaoru notices that uta was really his accomplice and that reiicchi doesn't care about her.
She says it herself, the atmosphere with him is strange, and despite the comfort of her bartender friend, she thinks it won't get better.
She understood that risako and reicchi were cheating on her, and once again when everything seemed clear, she did the opposite of what to do by asking for a baby to reicchi.
But if the next chapter shows us either that kaoru is trying in a roundabout way to know if reicchi really cares about her and sees a future for their marriage or that kaoru is serious and this one refuses or accepts for real, we will have I believe in 3 chapters the fastest progress since the beginning of history ^^

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

He likes Risako, and I don’t quite remember but he didn’t seem into the idea of having a baby with Kaoru. Besides, babies are usually the nail in the coffin for a guy who feels stuck in a relationship. If you have one, you are truly stuck. That’s why Risako is pushing for that angle. Typical mistress tactic.

Maybe.
You don't remember, because he never said that.
Did you really think he went into this marriage thinking he would not eventually have children? He already committed, he knew what he was getting into. Whether he does it out of pity or not, it's ridiculous to think that the baby would be the reason to break it off.

Usually mistresses have no direct influence on the wife, so... no. Not a typical mistress trick.

There are even scenes that make it hard to deny that Reiichi does love Kaoru at least to some degree. Whether it's more of a familial love or romantic is even less clear.

He loves her but he is not in love at all.

er she is falling out of love or whatever doesn't really matter).

Let's not forget that Kaoru and Reiichi were already together before Uta moved in with them and she didn't seem to have issues back then.

I am not quite sure what's going on in this part of the reply. Kinda looks like a stroke...

Frankly we do that supposing but reicchi shows so little enthusiasm for playing husband, that he prefers to play video game rather than go out with her on his day off, that he doesn't even see that his own wife is uncomfortable and that she lies to him, that he regularly sees risako and therefore the inevitable favorite I doubt he is willing to have a baby.
We know that he is a man who avoids any kind of conflict through spin and that it does not stress him any more than that, which shows an incredible nonchalance.
So maybe he'll say yes to get rid of it, but I think it'll make him think, because he knows he's going to go to some kind of "prison" .
In fact, not only did uta serve as an emotional substitute for kaoru but also for his brother to occupy kaoru...

Reicchi plays super friend and not kaoru lover, kisses he keeps them for risako.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 8:30AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

What is important to understand about kaoru's psychology is that it does not control these real emotions in any way. Most of the time she does the opposite of what she really feels, she doesn't really know what love is.
She does things automatically because that's how society works, for her.
Having a family, a husband, a sister-in-law is all she misses in life because of her family tragedies. She imposes them on herself by denying certain feelings such as jealousy, trust or frankness.
All this to keep a semblance of pseudo family security....
Everything collapses in a very short time and we don't have the necessary hindsight to see if an electroshock will take place, kaoru feels that it's no longer going well, that she's lying to herself and to others, that her feelings towards reichii are no longer the same with the departure of uta...

Contrary to others I doubt that risako wishes by a simple phone call that kaoru is a child and that it would suit her, on the contrary, she probably has real feelings towards reicchi which are even stronger than in high school because she remains single whereas she could very easily find another man... moreover she wants to see her personally what has not happened for a very long time as by chance when she leaves uta.
We know that reicchi suspected a special relationship between uta and kaoru and surely that reicchi often confessed to risako...she is a perfect liar like for example when she meets uta and makes the one who didn't know she was going to live with her mother...and of course risako and reicchi talk to each other, we didn't have access then conversations but of course risako knows exactly what she thinks reicchi towards kaoru.

In my opinion the author has made a huge puzzle which is missing some pieces but I feel that it will happen very soon.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

It still looks like the author has decided to speed things up. This chapter happens the day after the chapter where uta goes, if the next one continues in this way, we could finally understand the details of the cheating of reii and risako and really know what kaoru will want to do....
Several possibilities that she really wants a child but that depends on her reii too and it is the key for me to their break-up or not.
I would be surprised if risako pushes kaoru to have a child innocently. I really think behind her sweet smiles is a calculating bitch.

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 3:32PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Hey we don't forget that reiichi didn't say yes to make the baby and that if risako asks kaoru that now that uta is gone nothing prevents him from making a child it's just a strategy.
Risako seems to be becoming the antagonist of history more than reiichi himself. I even have the impression that now that uta is gone risako will fully let go...
The worst part is that kaoru doesn't even really want to have a baby, it's not going to go far with this brutal desire.
Personally I remain on the idea that the author wants to put at the lowest kaoru and that is where an opening will be possible for the return of uta to "save" it.

last edited at Sep 29, 2019 11:22PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Not only does this chapter prove that risako has always played with kaoru since high school by proposing reichii but that she mocks her outright on the phone... I'm really not sure that reii is in the mood to have a child and risako must know that.... kaoru may just wait to have the answer of reii to definitely understand that their couple is not going anywhere.
This chapter also shows that uta was really the main person who understood kaoru and that without her kaoru is completely destabilized...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I think kaoru will have worn out, it will take time but she will get there. She will no longer be the overwhelming dominatrix of the couple because she is now the one in love.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

You think kaoru asks reichi that she wants a child just to know if he is considering a future for his couple? it's quite possible because it will mean that kaoru will finally understand that rei doesn't really care about her…

joined Jul 26, 2019

Go go yori senpai !!!! doesn't relieve the pressure ^^

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

It's asinine to equate drama with sadness in the first place.
You are limited in your perception of drama, not what you actually read.

The whole thing was ridiculous from the start, but that never stopped other series before.

It is well what I say at the beginning is not the lack of drama that is the cause of the failure of this manga, it is its use and that the cause is anything but realistic with nene.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Yeah, nice drama about touko's past because we clearly knew that yuu and touko together from the beginning would be at the end and there is a lot of humour in the majority..... there are many examples of yuri without big drama that have had many chapters like kaze san, or otome no teikoku or even tadokoro san or currently whispering which during a survey in a Japanese site arrived fourth before citrus +.... You need drama but not in too large quantities...
On this one it started directly on drama during the first chapters and it didn't seem to take but it was far from uninteresting in the background.

For me the real drama is the unrequieted love or haru and Midori now we can talk about real drama.

So your idea of drama is simply different. Very limited in fact. To deny that manga like Kase-san have drama is just ridiculous. Stuff like Tadokoro-san thrives on different things, like excessive fanservice and over-the-top characters.
I think Whispering you a love song has other strenghts too, like an impeccable artstyle and a competent writer.
I find it funny how you claim this one had obvious drama right from chapter one, but deny those other series have real drama. Double standards much?

Of course yuri manga can be successful without drama, but drama will always be the go-to source for conflict and attention.

I was however clear it was not at all the same level drama between an unrequited love and bloom into you, nothing to see, if you were sad on the majority of the manga it is that you are hyper sensitive....
I'm not limited at all sorry because I read all kinds of manga and for yuri his share of ecchi has pure drama...... I know perfectly how to make the difference thanks.

For luminous it is not that the manga is started too softly because I read several of them that started with the drama side except that for this one the mystery about why nene wanted a amane took too long to be explained, and the explanation with hindsight is ridiculous.

last edited at Sep 21, 2019 12:09PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

It seems that this is the last kaoru card to try to save his fake couple... if reiichi refuses or says he will think about it, kaoru will fall into total depression and everything becomes possible again....
On the other hand, if reiichi accepts not only will kaoru sink into a parallel loving universe and the author will choose to continue in drama for her with a predatory risako

last edited at Sep 21, 2019 11:57AM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

For the drama side there were a lot of them in this one so it was not what was missing and for a yuri to work is not necessary like the demonstration bloom into you or whispering you a love song...

The beginning was too slow. I didn't say there was no drama at all. And Bloom Into You has plenty of drama...

Yeah, nice drama about touko's past because we clearly knew that yuu and touko together from the beginning would be at the end and there is a lot of humour in the majority..... there are many examples of yuri without big drama that have had many chapters like kaze san, or otome no teikoku or even tadokoro san or currently whispering which during a survey in a Japanese site arrived fourth before citrus +.... You need drama but not in too large quantities...
On this one it started directly on drama during the first chapters and it didn't seem to take but it was far from uninteresting in the background.

For me the real drama is the unrequieted love or haru and Midori now we can talk about real drama.

last edited at Sep 19, 2019 11:56PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

This is easy, I used to draw/write my own stories back in the day, long story short I've frequently stumbled upon slumps, there were days I couldn't even touch my stories because nothing would come up nor I could draw anything to satisfy me, I also tend to jump from one story to another, it's easy for us outsiders to judge, but believe me it's not easy on our end too (even though I don't work with drawing anymore)

I understand but I express a disappointment because this story and its characters were really refreshing.
I just wanted an end not so fast sent knowing that the magazine was not against continuing, but the final choice is of course up to the author but I am really disappointed because there was so much potential still...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I liked the atmosphere and the drawings of this manga but with hindsight, the plot with néné was not at all realistic... no excuse can justify turning your back on your girlfriend for a smile.... people didn't have to hold onto that.
For the drama side there were a lot of them in this one so it was not what was missing and for a yuri to work is not necessary like the demonstration bloom into you or whispering you a love song...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

It is clear that reichii has a nonchalant attitude, he takes kaoru for his buddy... kaoru in a little desperate mode plays everything for the whole, finally there was not only uta in unrequieted love mode, kaoru also with reichii is at the same level.
Now kaoru knows that reiichi is cheating (phone conversation with risako who lied to her) she wants a escapement and that's where the turn for me comes in, is what reicchi is going to want to do at her request? it would have been so cowardly...

That's het story drama at this point. I thought Kaoru couldn't get more unshippable with Uta, but apparently not.
Basically we're just waiting to see how Kaoru and Reiichi's rs will end, while Kaoru loses her remaining self respect.

Yes this manga is difficult to predict, the author leaves chapter after chapter several possibilities, nothing is definitely decided even after 26 chapters.
The story is still well constructed and it's funny to see that finally little by little kaoru becomes the central character of the plot.
Everything will depend on his choices and also those of reiichi, I can't believe that the author leaves him so "stupid", already his reaction to the request of a child of kaoru should be very interesting.

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:40PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Umm it looks like that friend of Kaoru is giving her hints that Reiichi is cheating with her, then Kaoru gets even more scared of losing Reiichi and clings to him more...

Have read the raws and i don't think it's her tho because we don't her face which is strange considering we know her. Maybe it's one of Reiichi co-workers

Risako seems to answer to kaoru that she has never seen him again since their marriage, which is a big lie since kaoru saw them both before his accident.

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:32PM by Nezchan

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Seen chapter 26 raw, a turning point for the history and future of kaoru, the author still leaves several possible paths...

Link plz

https://www.facebook.com/LaDiosaDelLirio/photos/pcb.430629530891015/430628434224458/?type=3&theater

i said this before and i will say it again
reiichis face is so god damn annoying to look at i can't stand his ass at this point he needs to go somewhere

It is clear that reichii has a nonchalant attitude, he takes kaoru for his buddy... kaoru in a little desperate mode plays everything for the whole, finally there was not only uta in unrequieted love mode, kaoru also with reichii is at the same level.
Now kaoru knows that reiichi is cheating (phone conversation with risako who lied to her) she wants a escapement and that's where the turn for me comes in, is what reicchi is going to want to do at her request? it would have been so cowardly...

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:30PM by Nezchan

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Seen chapter 26 raw, a turning point for the history and future of kaoru, the author still leaves several possible paths...

Link plz

https://www.facebook.com/LaDiosaDelLirio/photos/pcb.430629530891015/430628434224458/?type=3&theater

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:28PM by Nezchan

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:27PM by Nezchan

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

And a yuri with a dull end one more!!!!!
Final totally rush...New deception after rabbit and tsurezure biyori…cupidon is on earth ….

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I have read this chapter again and I think it may be interesting for the future. We see risako flirting with reii and sad kaoru comforted by uta: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch10#7
Will history repeat itself? If reii actually cheats with risako and kaoru discovers it no one other than uta can console her and maybe trigger different feelings between them, uta kaoru's beacon in her life?

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Uta asked risako to take good care of kaoru while she was away, so risako answered yes with a mischievous smile ^^
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch25#9
She may really take good care of kaoru and reichi was just a cover lol

For your information, the chapter comes out on the 18th.

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 9:20PM