Forum › Posts by Raywis

Raywis
Image Comments 21 Nov 21:58
joined May 25, 2019
Ejksglku4aasv4y-orig%20(1)

Thos this game even contains Yuri or is it just fanficts about an popular game ¿-¿

Raywis
Image Comments 21 Nov 21:23
joined May 25, 2019
58147165_p21

It's a Girl... probably¿-¿

Raywis
Age 15 discussion 18 Nov 13:30
joined May 25, 2019

Wehre can I see the full Manga, it doesn't have to be translated, it's fine just give me the whole Manga¿-¿.

Is it still translate ¿-¿

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

I want more but It's over, isn't it¿-¿

Does the artist has Twitter what are his next project maybe he comes back if I ask ¿~¿?

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

I know I'm late but I just wanna say something too.. anyway like the most out there I just can agree about the kinda weird ending. It's not bad but I thought there would be something else, but it's somehow the best End for all of the three as triangle. I feel just bad for the Lizard-Girl and I kinda wished ( and thought ) that she came up with the the other photograph-Girl since it seemed like the both came together. I alsou thought that it goes on because there is written Voleum2 on the bonus chapter.

My opinion just like the others.

It ends fair but I wished it would be something different but not bad ¿-¿

Raywis
Happy End discussion 23 Oct 17:36
joined May 25, 2019

This manga should be locked away and the registry burned down, no one should go through this again...

Someone have to contact the creator and say him to remake the ending, humankind would be proud and I could stop RIP and tear the shit out of my soul whenever I remember this sad ending.. WHY THEY DIDN'T COME TOGETHER, JUST WHYYY, DO YOU THINK YURI IS A FUCKING JOKE, YURI IS MORE THAN LIFE SELF, IT'S THE WAY TO DESCRIBE TO BE, TOO FUCKING BEEEE, NO, ITS OVER A LEVEL NOTHING COULD EVER REALISE IT. SO WHY WHY NOT TO BE TOGETHER, IS THIS A JOKE FOR YOU, AM I A JOKE FOR YOU, why am I even here ¿-¿.... WHYYY NOT TOGETHER.

Raywis
Happy End discussion 22 Oct 17:32
joined May 25, 2019

I know I'm late but FUCK MY LIFE. I came for Yuri but NOO, NO NO, the story End happen to be a fucking l joke to my entire hard core Yuri Otaku Life. Happy End, Hah Haha haa~ happy, you know because it is a bad End but this is Funny, hahah right? FUCK MY ROCKET LAUNCHER IN THE ASS PULLED FUCKING SHIT ASS LIFE AAAAAAAA I wanna punch someone, I'm so Happy, I hate all!!!!!Fuck ALL¿-¿ .

Well said.

Thanks brother , someone who understand me ¿~¿.. I HATE MY LIFE SO FUCKING MUCH, I'M CRYING IN MY SOUL. This is unfair, God is a lie and has left me!
Betray my being and through me away that's what the Author does.. I need rest ¿-¿.

Raywis
Happy End discussion 22 Oct 17:09
joined May 25, 2019

I know I'm late but FUCK MY LIFE. I came for Yuri but NOO, NO NO, the story End happen to be a fucking l joke to my entire hard core Yuri Otaku Life. Happy End, Hah Haha haa~ happy, you know because it is a bad End but this is Funny, hahah right? FUCK MY ROCKET LAUNCHER IN THE ASS PULLED FUCKING SHIT ASS LIFE AAAAAAAA I wanna punch someone, I'm so Happy, I hate all!!!!!Fuck ALL¿-¿ .

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Aaah I'm kinda confused but I don't know. I think it's because I can't talk about things with you all and don't know what to say. I like the story... point, is there anything more to say. I want to discuss too.

Like I said before I'm confused but that's always so when I see discussions about something I'm involved. (Screech that all).