joined Jul 2, 2018

That editor page, pain

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

God I love this

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Remembering why I tend to avoid reading depressing as fuck tagged manga, and now I'm too far in to give it up

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ah yes, the u-haul lesbians, truly showing the culture of mankind

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This is so good, as everyone else said I'm invested in the characters and how the storyline is brought forth. Will definitely follow it

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I forgot how good this series was, love mochi-au-lait so much

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ah the pussy book, very nice

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

These chapters hit really hard, the idol business is so goddamned idiotic sometimes. I hope we at least get a deus ex machina here or something reasonable that will save everything.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Reading this always gets me emotional.

Edit: Every time I think of this ship this ship just appears to me as canon, only when I'm rereading it do I realize "oh, that didn't happen in the main series"

last edited at Sep 3, 2023 6:49PM

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Just two gal pals, walking on the beach kissing cause they're such good friends. Doing friendly mendly things together.

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Every week??! I can understand mari's reaction deeply.

Technez
Autumn discussion 16 May 20:59
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Been a while since I've seen Mitsu, a holy day in these grounds

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I've reread this so many times and each time it's great, I'd have to say one of the best oneshots I've ever seen

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

"Darn youth, killing the lemony kiss industry" I'm dying of laughter

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Fkin doxxers, let people live their lives on their own and if you find something out on accident keep it to yourself. Hope he doesn't cause big problems

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I prefer the editor with glasses on, very happy with how she represents the kinder side of those who manage artists

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

AH I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH, THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GREAT, AAAAAAAAAAA. I want to reread the first few chapters with azul now, god i love this

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Reading this at 1am when i'm hungry as hell.... regret. Anyhow gal pal phase pls end soon

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

So now it's painting the childhood friend as a bad person so that the ending and developments feel better.... hah, I'll keep on reading it because i'm slightly invested but I have no hopes for it

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Please she blushed, please they're relying on each other, this subtext is killing me.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I hate it when series' get axed, the abrupt ending is always either unsatisfying, horrible, or just doesn't make sense. To all the posts before this... please read author's notes, they're important a lot of the time. Hah, sadness.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

"Just don't look at my recent genshin playtime" The biggest mood, good luck translator!

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I was struggling with life but now this has brought me enlightment, thank you so much for bringing it upon this world. I'll have to see if I can make omeo's now.

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I love the vibe of this manga, the author clearly knew what to put down and what expressions to make to express the feeling of the manga. As the other said I'm invested, wao