Forum › Posts by DivineAlexandra

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I really liked her long hair so I’m sorts sad she cut it that short lmao. Like she said, it’s to symbolize a weight off her shoulders. Lot’s of ppl in manga tend to cut off their hair, ig in a way, it’s leaving the past behind and starting anew. Still miss her long hair tho lol.

Same, seeing the long beautiful hair cut made my stomach curl a bit

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Bruh, Ichika is literally me as the viewer. I sure as hell am in for this ride, too
I mean, she's right; a normal A4 life is hella boring, but whatever thing our MCs have going on, now that is interesting.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 6:45AM

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Whoa. Hold on. The pacing just went supersonic or is it just me?

Felt the same, almost thought there was something missing in the middle there... but I won't complain. All's well that ends well after all

DivineAlexandra
Yuru Oyako discussion 17 Dec 19:48
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

If she plans on releasing 1x1/2 there eventually too (she was taking time to redraw it currently, right?) I'll consider chipping in when that happens, since that's my main gig. Would like to support her of course but hey, as others, unfortunately we don't all have stable income available.

DivineAlexandra
Suito-to! discussion 14 Dec 15:45
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Page 24, they look super adorable!!
I'm not usually into food-related anything but I really like this one. Always looking forward to more hunger-inducing slow-burn yuri

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Big confrontation time! Fingers crossed

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I agree with the notion that the husband seems very much like an average, mediocre guy who is similarly to Yukako caught up in an endless cycle of never-changing routines. This chapter made him out to be less of a dick than in the first chapter, so I have a hard time seeing him as some sort of big shot bad guy.
That is of course not to say he's likeable in any way, nor are the other characters particularly so either. It seems part of the point of this series so far that no one here are particularly bad nor good, they're all just flawed humans that have ended up taking the 'easy' route through life.

I also didn't really understand the scenes with Chinami's clothing, but I'm guessing it's highlighting how she's torn about a youth love and the current shitty substitute situation or something similar.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

The way that Chinami scornfully stared at Yukano and the comment she made as she snapped pics of her sleeping face gave me a wave of discomfort. I worry that this is going to become very ugly later on.
Honestly, the entire chapter has an ominous vibe to it.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Wow, I really liked this ending. Like, it's one of those series that leave you all warm and fuzzy and that you even got a few chuckles out of throughout. And damn... what an epic kiss that was.

Also, is Takebe meant to be asexual? I did not consider this at all until I read someone comment it here

last edited at Dec 4, 2020 8:33AM

DivineAlexandra
VAMPEERZ discussion 03 Dec 19:26
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

We are blessed with bountiful boobs

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is an epic first chapter

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Man, that was hot
The gayness truly is off the charts in this manga

last edited at Dec 1, 2020 12:17PM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is the ultimate character development

DivineAlexandra
Yuru Oyako discussion 27 Nov 17:17
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

HELL YEA

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Hell yea!

DivineAlexandra
Yuru Oyako discussion 21 Nov 16:57
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I love this family

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

And here I thought the mother would explain her accepting reaction with her own experience dating her sister at their age

Now that would make for a fantastic sequel
Gotta keep up the family tradition!

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Hell yea!!!! Best mom ever!!

also, seeing three incest chapter updates in the morning... I am truly blessed

last edited at Nov 17, 2020 1:37AM

DivineAlexandra
Yuru Oyako discussion 17 Nov 01:30
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Wdym they can't??

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Can't wait for her to start dual-wielding lesbians.

This is going down as one of my favourite phrases

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Now THIS is podracing

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Personally, I think titty suffocating would be a better way to go than titty slaps

DivineAlexandra
Weird Love discussion 06 Nov 10:51
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Their looks remind me of Reo and Mai from Sono Hanabira. Anyhow, twintails are based

DivineAlexandra
Walk Wit Me discussion 02 Nov 11:48
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm really glad this was on featured, I had missed this
Great story. I'm weary of a sequel because I feel it would only end in hurt and I want to preserve the image of them finding happiness together.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman put on the maid outfit!

hear hear