Forum › Posts by Sanrai

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Honestly, I kinda like the idea of the magical girls being poly. Hooking up in different sets in different timelines depending on who is still alive.

And ending with one big cuddle pile within the law of cycles.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 9:22AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Itou Hachi back at it again with being a disgusting mother fucker. I’d really like to never see anything from them ever again.

Sanrai
Image Comments 11 Dec 09:36
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
Cacbgta

"I just don't understand"

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Haruka: "Kanae Chan is the most striking one here." Bitch you're sitting next to SHIZUKA. Like, wow, love really does just make people blind huh?

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Huh huh I was waiting for 'em to upload 184 here...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch184#3

That's was some big old fat FORESHADOWING if I ever saw one.

"If one day you go too far and manage to make them angry, shit gets real, and you better brace yourself for a whole Pandora's box of trouble!"

And with this, now we all start eagerly expecting the day Yuu goes too far, heh heh. ;P

My guess? One day Mari I gonna have everything set up. Her parents are out of the house, they'll spend the whole day and night together, and Yuu will chicken out.

Edit: Well, turns out I was close.

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 7:04PM

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh damn, Haruka/Kanae making up for the fact that they weren't introduced as a couple until recently. That's some pretty serious and fast development. But, will she take the note as meaning platonic or romantic love? There's still plenty of room for misunderstanding! That was some damn fine flirting the were doing before the meeting.

Sanrai
Image Comments 10 Dec 08:31
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
Ehctwdzucaaug3o-orig

^ It's expressing "Help me, I'm too gay."

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I can never have enough "I'm Lesbiab" on trains.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

The yuris.... Are blossoming.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

P-please say baka.
Edit: But seriously, it's about time we got some honesty out of these two, they need to start dating.

last edited at Dec 9, 2019 9:36PM

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

It's inception bitches.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Looks like Nanoha isn't the only one Mai has eyes for. This poor little (super tall) gay.

Sanrai
Yamitsuki discussion 05 Dec 07:55
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Yeah, the pages are definitely out of order.

Sanrai
Yamitsuki discussion 05 Dec 07:33
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

"Mochi Au Lait" " Stalking" "Yandere" "ch1"

WHY HELLO THERE

last edited at Dec 5, 2019 7:34AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wow, a college rec AND a girlfriend? How lucky can you get? But in all seriousness, while the teacher IS an asshole, we've all probably seen teachers demand more for less. I'm sure I've read at least one series with the same initial premise of a class rep having to drag a kid to school just because it was expected of them.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

"ATTENTION EVERYONE. I have come to make an announcement. I'm Lesbiab... Lembian.... Lebanon."
"FATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"GIRLS."

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

We need a tag for the whole, kisses her "she must want to just be friends" trope.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wow, that took a pretty sharp and sudden turn for the serious drama.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Azul has reached the point where she's so stuck in the sub head space that all hope of fighting back is null and void. I live this. I want to see Azul fall more.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I guess it's no longer a secret from EVERYONE. Plus, I'm convinced at least one of the friends know.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Be brave little pink. BE LEWD.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wow, what an anti climax of an ending. Jerez, what even was the point?

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Damn bitch, even when you "get angry" you're still a complete fucking doormat. Get your shit together, make a move, stop wallowing in this pathetic delusional self pity.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

So, after a bunch of googling, I finally found what I was thinking of. Full arm prosthesis for a simple spring-loaded grasping claw can run you between $300-$600 dollars. Finding one is the hard part, as full electronic prosthesis take up nearly every search result, with pages upon pages of identical ads, most links all leading back to the same crappy overpriced retailers.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I wonder if her family can't afford a basic prosthetic.

I don't really know how cost a basic prosthetic in Japan but it seem that a basic one can cost at minimum between 3000 and 5000$, which at current dollar to yens change is between 326000 Yens and 543000 yens . You might say it's not very cheap. But again i don't know how it cost really in Japan.

Wow, I was just doing some research on this. What the fuck? The simple kind of stuff I was thinking off shouldn't cost anywhere close to $3000. Capitalism is a fucking sickness.