Forum › Posts by Akirio-chan

Akirio-chan
Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I actually thought the teacher at first was some tomboy student. Though I fell for her immediately when i first saw her lol.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Yeah man after reading this, I'm glad they broke up.

This made me laugh.
And I kinda agree, they had more of a 'friends with benefits' type of relationship in my opinion. Despite them having tried to make their relationship work, it just didn't work out in the end. But they didn't have any remorse or regrets from it. It was like "Welp, that didn't work out. Now we know what not to do for next time." It's actually good to see them stay as friends and while having learned their mistakes.

I interpret this as "Never rush into things." Its a good life lesson.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Too short dammit..
Also I like the response at the end was a ! My head automatically made the solid gear game
sound lol.

joined Jul 12, 2012

I gotta say I quite enjoyed this story. Sure it doesn't have the "happy end" that everyone expects but not all relationships do. In a way it felt real and believable the situation, which I personally like because I'm getting tired with a lot of the cliche get together plots.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

So we have a violence tag but no yandere tag because it spoils?? But ain't violence already spoiling? I think just the bullying tag is enough.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Holy shit its me. I have social anxiety but luckly it ain't as bad as hers. But my issue is sometimes I get tongue twisted when women try to start a conversation with me. I begin to stutter and have not much to say to continue the conversation which I never wanted to start in the first place.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I've fallen for this slut's tricks!

The only line that made me truly laugh.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

There's nothing wrong to have those kind of thoughts, especially in a relationship. But the best thing she can do is to openly talk about her thoughts and feelings with her girlfriend. Communication is key after all.
Believe me I know, after being 7 years with my girl I learned that its ok to be vulnerable infront of our loved ones. They'll always be there to listen and reassure you that everything will be ok.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

fans self
Whew.. That was hot.

Akirio-chan
OL x Gyaru discussion 12 Nov 02:59
joined Jul 12, 2012

SO SHORT!

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was really cute.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Damn. Honestly this would make a really good story.

joined Jul 12, 2012

This was really good and cute :)

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I never thought I would say this but the sex felt very unnecessary for this story. Like when I was reading this I had totally forgotten there was sex in this.
Also I didn't realised that one girl's breasts were huge. Like I somehow didn't even noticed them prior to the sex lol.
Point is the whole sex scene feels completely disjointed from the actual story and that there was no need to add it. Maybe they could've made it as a separate doujin. But oh well.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I was promised some smut but was given lots and lots of cuteness instead. It gave me diabetes for how sweet it was.

Jokes aside I loved every page of this story.

Akirio-chan
Tongue Kiss discussion 29 Oct 09:25
joined Jul 12, 2012

It was only a kiss

How did it end up like this?

It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss

When I read this my mind sang it lol. Haven't heard this song in forever.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Not a big fan of character deaths but I love the art work tho!

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

One word:

OUCH

or fuck..

Akirio-chan
Ai☆biki discussion 28 Oct 19:40
joined Jul 12, 2012

I was reading while laughing in disbelief even tho my brain was the only sane thing that kept saying 'wtf' all the way. But in all honesty, it wasn't bad.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I love this.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Also who was saying who's a top and bottom in the first pages? The guys?

joined Jul 12, 2012

Either I'm getting too old for this or its kinda boring. But either way its good that it ended ok.

Akirio-chan
Desire discussion 24 Oct 00:50
joined Jul 12, 2012

sweats
fans self
fanning intensifies

Akirio-chan
Hanny Box discussion 21 Oct 09:43
joined Jul 12, 2012

Its funny that they said its their first Miku x Rin but what about Nightmare Box? Its technically a shit ton of drama but with Miku x Rin in it.
They probably meant its their first Miku x Rin with no drama maybe. Also I love this pair (it's my favorite vocaloid ship) but it doesn't match with Sekihara's art style. Strangely it matches with Miku x Luka better.

This answer's a little late, but Nightmare Box came out almost a year after this one. If you look at the last pages of both of them you can see this one's from 2010 and NB is from 2011.

The date the work was scanlated and came to the site is just a lot different than when it was actually made, obviously this one didn't get here until much later even though it was made first.

Oh! Well thank you for clearing that out! I remember I happened to read Nightmare Box first some years back and then later found this one. I probably went in the order of when I read them lol. That's my bad.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Both stories were refreshing.

Also its 2018 and there's still people out there who prefer to avoid or dislike anything furry related just becuase its furry? Like really?