Rainbow discussion 31 May 14:27
joined Jul 23, 2017

its too early in the morning to cry ;-;

Yea true 、.˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚.

Orravan
Rainbow discussion 31 May 14:26
joined Jul 23, 2017

why can't they just tell?

Oh my glob, ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏᵧₒᵤ♡ for linking this manga i've been finding this for so long! (˘︶˘).。.:*♡ 

Orravan
F.U.S.S.A discussion 29 May 12:59
joined Jul 23, 2017

I love how it is romantic but when it ended i was like "THATS ALL!" I mean wheres the hugging part like are they going to be friends or going out with each other but I guess its going to be in our imagination of what will happen to this two still a Beautiful story ❀.*・゚✿゜:。*

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Awts that so sad waiting for someone you really love (๑´・_・`๑). Makes me wonder why they broke up I mean they were a perfect couple.

last edited at May 29, 2019 12:25PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

That's what i was also thinking, of course the two of them cant stop worrying of what will happen if the other disappears first you know that sad feeling of worrying ( p′︵‵。)

joined Jul 23, 2017

Awesome. Never thought of this kind of yuri scenario. It's very interesting and I did enjoy it. The last panels seem'd strange but I think it's because of the thought she has that: "What if I wake up and she doesn't come.. or just disappeared." because she said that she's okay until Rii entered her room. (Or it's maybe depression or something random that no one would expect and she's just that type of person who hasn't the right mood after she wakes up.)

Acchan was just waking up, and remembering people from the past I think. It shows the picture frame that is toppled over, near some pill bottles(?) and one that clearly has several people. She's waking up, seeing that same old ceiling (light), and realizing her reality again; hence the tearing up. But then Rii pops in and reminds her that she hasn't lost everything completely.

Or that version. I like to think that. Mmm.

I like your ideas you both ( ´︶`)

joined Jul 23, 2017

What do you guys mean by bittersweet ending?

joined Jul 23, 2017

Rii Will always love being with Acchan but acchan has different point of view of what's going to happen to them in the future. It's kinda sad at end because of her expression.

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Man i feel bad for both especially for midori san, she really do loves tsugumi because she still remebers the time they spent together with each other

Orravan
Sweet Gap discussion 23 May 14:26
joined Jul 23, 2017

Awts it stopped so long

joined Jul 23, 2017

I like it very much but feels bad for shun (´・_・`)

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Rest In Peace author (´-ι_-`)

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Hope it continues well ❀.*・゚✿゜:。*⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Just realized is the front page a fucking bait or in the future (。-_-。)

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

I got baited shit! I hate reading stuff like this but it happened, thanks a lot dipshit. Seeing the tags I knew something bad is going to happen FUCK!

joined Jul 23, 2017

OMG!! OLD MANGAS ARE GETTING ADAPTATIONS THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY ❀.*・゚✿゜:。*

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 12:51PM

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Not..... Enough......

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Man, i'm really ashamed that i only discovered this masterpiece just recently. it was one of the best yuri hentai manga i've ever read. the mc was just so cute i can't believe how much she changed since the first chapter. the rest of the characters had their unique charm as well.

Even though the author is a male, i gotta say the sex scenes were so amazingly drawn they left me in awe.

The girls were so carefree about sex you might feel it is cheating or something, but after all, polyamory is polyamory, it's not everyone's thing. i'm surprised with how well the author handled it. though in the end, we could obviously see that akira only truly loves myuu and it's not really full on polyamory. though i wonder if they would actually do it with their new kouhais xD.
totally one of my favs :D

Same i feel bad too that i didn't discover this manga a long time ago ❀.*・゚✿゜:。*

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏᵧₒᵤ♡ for putting this in my recommendation ... It's really beautiful it's just so sad that it ended ... sigh the feeling of nostalgia ... ❀.*・゚✿゜:。*

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

I was reading chapter 14 without no clue of what manga this is but when i saw the credits I was surprised

joined Jul 23, 2017

I Looove it its beautiful ( ˃̶͈ ᴗ ˂̶͈ )♡

Orravan
Image Comments 23 Jan 09:30
joined Jul 23, 2017
Marnie

Aw deym i havent watched it but i was spoiles damn..

Orravan
happy late new year 16 Jan 02:54
joined Jul 23, 2017

Happy new year 、( ᐢ˙꒳​˙ᐢ )♡

joined Jul 23, 2017

I thought she was going to be hit for sure, deym those reflexes (`・∀・´)

joined Jul 23, 2017

What ... in ... the ...