Forum › Posts by Autumn

joined Mar 11, 2016

WHY THERE IS NO YUZUMORI-SAN OPTIONNNNNNN?? I RIOT! insert angry emo

Wanted to vote for Himawari-san but voted for Bloom. Since the former is mostly subtext which every other CGDCT have so voted for actual yuri. :)

joined Mar 11, 2016

Slow Start had a great episode this week too. New character introduced and as expected Eiko raised the flag on her too. xD
Looks like she is on a mission to charm every girl she meets and yurifying the planet in the process. I approve xD

joined Mar 11, 2016

@Alice
That might actually be the case. This same thing happened a couple of weeks ago but lasted a day or two as I was able to access it normally after that. At that time I thought the site may be down for maintenance or something. But this time I can't seem to access it over this entire weekend. Don't know how long this will last. :(

joined Mar 11, 2016

@Zen_Clark
It does not look like the site was blocked by my country either because in that case the page gives the message that "the viewership of that particular site is prohibited from within the country so you cant access the site". But here it says "This site can't be reached. The connection was reset". I don't know what caused this but I still can't access the site browsing normally.
:(

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 7:36AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I'm not sure what would cause that, but I brought your post to the attention of folks who might. With luck we'll get things sorted fairly quick.

That'd really help. Thank you for the quick response. I am still using the vpn. Will check tomorrow if I am able to access the site without the vpn or not. I just hope that it is not because of censorship by the govt cause then I will have to stick to the vpn for who knows how long.

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 6:57AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

It was fine till this thursday/25 jan but after that the site would not open no matter how many times I refreshed it or opened it anew. I don't remember doing anything that will get me blocked.

There is no problem with my internet as I was able to access other anime/manga sites easily.

The message it gave was: ERR Cant access the site. Check your proxy or firewall etc/troubleshoot connectivity problems even tho my internet was/is working fine.

Even now I can't access it without using proxy/vpn etc.

I want to know why is this happening when it was fine till the day before yesterday?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Tenku Shinpan's one of recent chapter had very yurilious teasing.

joined Mar 11, 2016

It was gay, which is always great. Pretty sure the end credit image was drawn by Kase-san's author!

Hmm now that I rechecked; it does look like it. But the subtext in this episode was really strong especially in Eiko's scenes. I lol at her hitting on her friend. She is a real player. Looking forward to see moar of her flirting. =D

joined Mar 11, 2016

I loved Slow Start's this week episode. It was rich in yuri and had fun moments. Eiko and Tama are gonna be best girls I'd say.

No kidding.

Man she is a real player.

Me neither. =D
So is she doing it on purpose or these are her natural talent?

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 12:24PM

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I-I'm not here to praise the chapter or anything. I am just checking my new avatar.
jk.

This was an awesome chapter tho. If something of substance come out of this teasing/baiting then that would be more awesome.

last edited at Jan 15, 2018 1:26PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Slow Starts this week's episode was good. I liked it. So we are going with Hana/Tama and Eiko/Kamu ships. :? There were some very suggestive scenes of both ships. Stuff with Hana's cousin was just teasing I think. Need moar Eiko's flirting with her gals.

last edited at Jan 15, 2018 12:35PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Hate to be killjoy, but half of the girls in that image have male love interests.

I know. Tho I take them as just an 'option' for the girls. Besides there are way less episodes of the girls with their male love interests as compared to their female ones. AND yuri subtext is strong in some of those episodes. So I tend to not mind these male love interests and enjoy my yuri. ;)

joined Mar 11, 2016

Aikatsu Stars Episode 88:

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 10:32AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

For Slow Start, someone tell me why...

Enami's hair is short from episode 1! Give me my Eiko x Enami subtext!

Is she a new character? Would like some yuri tease with Eiko. Also the skirts are too short in this one. Why is that?

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Sounds like Comic Girls to me.

Yeah, That's the one. Thanks buddy. ^-^

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Looking for the manga in which four /mangaka/highschool girls living in a dormitory. It is about their everyday life. The landlady draws or used to draw yuri manga.

Autumn
Yurucamp discussion 05 Jan 10:42
joined Mar 11, 2016

Hmm it is not engaging enough. I find it dull. :\

joined Mar 11, 2016

Oh. My. Goodness

This made my day. I sooooooooo wanted this to happen. Hell yeah. Woohooo
ok sorry!

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 3:17AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I am rooting for the childhood friend.

Autumn
Nutmeg discussion 04 Jan 01:53
joined Mar 11, 2016

"Because I might try something" Lol that had me laughing. :D
I liked this author's some works. This here is one of them. The art is cute too. :)

joined Mar 11, 2016

Thanks for the info!

You are welcome. =)

last edited at Jan 3, 2018 10:02PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Yama no Susume Omoide Present Episode 1 was yurilious. Heh, look at them flirting; and the back ground is gorgeous as hell!

I sure hope it is not just bait to lure yuri lovers. :\

last edited at Jan 3, 2018 11:36AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

So Konohanatei ended!! I am gonna miss this show. A fluffy fox girls show with mostly canon yuri pairs. It even has Fox Saber, what more would Type Moon fans want?

Lacking a bit in animation but a great show overall. Wanted to see Yuzu/Satsuki, Sakura/Kiri pairs together more. Need more of this show. Would really like a second season.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Tch, the user 'Rain Spectre' is no fun. :V

joined Mar 11, 2016

Me too. What chapter are you on, by the way?

It is been a while since I read the last chapter available. I think it was chapter 120 or above. Haven't gone back yet to read the latest chapters out. what chapter are u on?