Forum › Posts by Luhood

Luhood
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Chapter 5 may be the best use of the "Lots of Kissing" tag I've ever seen!

Luhood
Prism Girls discussion 16 Jun 12:42
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Now I may not be an Idol, but I do think getting undressed on top of a public roof may be a sorta bad idea.

That said, liked this Doujin. They make a cute pair.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

lesbian younger sis? expecting more from this series now.

Where did you get that idea from?

Probably from Demon-girl(?) Kiryuuin-san fawning all over her. Also, check my previous comment about Page 6. The Yuri is strong within her.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I've barely opened the last chapter, and I already run into this? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dr_hitomis_infirmary_ch19#5

This Manga never fails to amuse me.

Luhood
YuiAzu~~ discussion 11 Jun 09:38
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Everybody was so busy with the chocolate. Personally I found it fun the way the wall cracked under Mugi's yuri-grip.

Luhood
Image Comments 09 Jun 05:24
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014
Cb304fd352c8ffe69c9004e33a9c4f88

Well if he was working in a lingerie shop I think he could. Just saying.

Luhood
Image Comments 09 Jun 05:06
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014
50159441_p6

George Michael?

Checks

TIL where SS13 gets that solo from!

Luhood
Bridesmaid discussion 04 Jun 20:21
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Woa, I'm a mess right now, lesson learned, never read angst when you just woke up ==;

Imo the Bride confess to Fleur so they can both moving on fron their feelings, there's nothing cruel here.

Fleur can decline the friend's request to accompany her but she didn't because she wanted to fulfill her duty as a best friend! Fleur wanted to help her friend, even if she's in love with that friend and seeing the friend getting married to someone else hurts.

And this story comes from an Asian country so I can feel the Bride... It's cliché but it's the truth...

Thank you! Finally someone who not only gets it but can spell it out much better than I can.

Luhood
Bridesmaid discussion 04 Jun 19:38
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

So, bringing her along to shop for your wedding, making her your bridesmaid (effectively making sure she sees the entire damn thing) and then having the audacity to tell her that you knew her feelings all along after the wedding. And this is all supposed to be ok because you feel the same way ? Lmao. This is essentially emotional torture of the bridesmaid. There is a difference between sad/angst and straight up cruelty.

Well most of them are unrelated, aren't they? She wanted her there as her because they're obviously very close. And really what would the alternative be? "Sorry you can't come, can't explain why." Had she said anything before it would had just fanned the flames, and had she not said anything at all it would just have left the bridesmaid with a ton of what-ifs.

They both wants what is best for each other more than what is best for themselves, which in many ways makes it a better if sadder love-story. Kindness isn't always the best decision. "I know you loved me and I love you too, but I went through with the wedding anyhow. That is how resolute I am in my decision." A firm answer, a firm resolution. No what-ifs. It is sad, it is perhaps even a bit cruel, but it had to be done.

Luhood
Bridesmaid discussion 04 Jun 19:29
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

"I've always loved you, and I'll make sure to only tell you when I get married to someone else in front of you to make sure it really hurts."

I don't mind angsty stories or bad/sad endings, but this was needlessly cruel on the bride's part. Maybe that's just me though.
Even if it's the whole "I'll tell you so I won't have any regrets", there's better times to do that other than literally at the wedding cerimony...

I think it is more along the lines of "I'll tell you so you won't have any regrets." I mean, the Bride knows the Bridesmaid has been in love with her for a long time, and had been in love with her back too. And despite the Bridesmaid loving her she still came and were her Bridesmaid. So the best thing she could do - without leaving the groom and thus messing up everything regarding her family and traditions she worked so hard to maintain in the first place - is to give the Bridesmaid some closure. A "I know you love me. I love you too. But we both know it can't be. Here's a kiss for good luck." kinda deal. Now the Bridesmaid can go on with a broken heart but a fresh palette.

I mean after all, love isn't only to get someone but also to know when to let someone go. If you truly love someone you'll want what is best for them and not for yourself, no?

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 7:30PM

Luhood
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I like these kinds of stories, where the NSFW is obvious without being explicit. It warms the cockles of my heart!

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

"Of course you don't! After all, my little puppy here has monopoly on licking~"

Oh my! Oh my, oh my, oh my! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Luhood
Kase-san discussion 01 Jun 04:19
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Anyway, Yamada is still wrapping her head around the concept of lust, that she feels but doesn't understand as normal. Kase on the other hand is affraid to scare her. Maybe happened with an ex.

Possibly. All former relationships she's had are with strong, tall, athletic runners. Girls who were all on the same wavelength as her and could meet her head on. Here comes small, shy, rather non-athletic Yamada, and Kase-san just don't know what to do with herself. She's not getting the responses she's used to (for better or worse) and it all feels almost like a first love all over.

It's cute really.

Luhood
Renai Manga discussion 30 May 18:03
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Bonus Chapter? Bonus Chapter! Really wish there was more of this, I love them! :3

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Lala! Finally we get more of third best girl!

Still, we haven't had much of actually best girls in a long while... we really need more Tio and Manako! :O

last edited at May 30, 2015 7:02AM

Luhood
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Hah, I don't think I've ever read more Hentai-y writing. Well, I guess the art was good, and the Hentai was rather good too...

Luhood
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Yeah, it does escalate quickly... almost "Is this just a parody perhaps?" quickly. I mean, see it in a different way.

Imagine it, not as a Hentai One Shot, but rather as the first chapter of a longer story. Then have it end on http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tall_and_short#8 rather than reading all of it. Up till there it was actually a rather cute if somewhat quick love story, which could easily be imagined continuing with them walking in mental circles around each other trying to find out what they're actually feeling.

So yeah I like it because of a good story, a good hentai, and a sense of not taking itself too seriously.

Luhood
Magan&Danai discussion 15 May 17:40
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Uhh... I'm having mixed feelings about this manhua. It has great art and (potentially) great characters, but the way the long-haired girl always makes her partner feel guilty is a bit too much... Her girlfriend deserves much better treatment!

I'm not sure I can agree with that. I mean like someone said earlier, the big difference is that they both seem to be in on the joke. Short-hair acts like the airheaded happy-go-lucky stereotype she's portrayed to be, completed with the "insert-foot-in-mouth stupidity for effectful reactions" normally portrayed by her kind in media. Her more straight-faced girlfriend reacts as planned tsundere-ly by, at times just by calling her a moron and at times by punishing her for being stupid (in an overly dramatic over-reaction for comedic effect). Then they make-up and go on with their life by continuing their silly little dynamics. There's nothing really hurtful about it, specially since short-hair keep coming back for more when she get the reaction she wants.

They're not seriously arguing and being guilt-tripped over things, not even in the seemingly actual argument on page 6. If anything I'd say that long-hair is getting the short stick here, but that's mostly because I think people who have to make humour out of everything are kinda annoying at times.

Luhood
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

It could possibly be merely a high from someone finally understanding where she's coming from about 'Not being interested in love.' I mean, people have always wondered what she was talking about when she said she had no interest in a relationship and considered her weird for it. And here MC comes and agrees with her.

So yeah, a bit quick perhaps, but not necessarily strange.

Luhood
Image Comments 13 Apr 10:45
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Surprising a sleeping assassin by suddenly having physical contact... very well then.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Yeah, I dunno. While I did enjoy this story about horrible people doing horrible things, at the same time I don't think this is a story where you are supposed to 'like' the characters. I mean like have been mentioned they all do horrible things at times, whether that is almost turning into the abusive girlfriend similar to the boyfriend you fled from, revelling in having others dislike you and your behaviour, or just lazing around doing NEETly things.

That said, the ending felt a bit... flat and unfinished. Nothing really got resolved (not that it had to, some things are best left up to speculation), the characters didn't really seem to have learnt anything, and so forth. I think I'm gonna have to give this one a second read some time, if nothing else just to see the things I've missed on this readthrough. Who knows, maybe I learn something new?

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

What is this I don't even...

My theory for what happened, someone please check:
1) MC's mother dies
2) MC meets MC-old in graveyard
3) MC-old sends MC back in time to when her mother is the same age as her
4) MC and her mother hook up in the past
5) 24 years later, MC has learnt time travel magic and is now MC-old
6) MC-old meeting her younger self at the graveyard
7) wherefore comes her mother at the graveyard 24 years later????

Well if I didn't misread it, on the bottom of page 40 (http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stream_will_tomorrow_and_the_warmth_in_your_hands#40) they say "Let's go. To our future." Didn't this mean that the two of them travelled back to MC's timeline, where MC-old meets MC and tells her that her future has been changed.

That's what I read at least.

Luhood
stay green? discussion 11 Mar 09:54
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

"I'm kind of busy right now..." may be one of the best lines in this manga!

Luhood
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

it would be weird if the world in this manga don't allow same sex marriage when it allowed interspecies marriage..
and is that the prez on a date???
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/centaurs_worries_ch59#13

2? i believe its 3 now, the angel girl and the sheep(it was a sheep right?) and the couple the sheep girls asked for advice

So that IS the President on a date!

... it was the Prez, right? I have a vague memory of 'sheep'-girl inviting her for a date some chapters ago.

Luhood
Image Comments 17 Feb 11:30
Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014
48627323_p0

You see that red blush they have? That's to show their embarrassment-driven heating-system is turned on.