Forum › Posts by Green Melon

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

The whole Jugemu thing finally solved the mystery of the catchy Joshiraku ed song. Thank you translators, for always adding that credits page that I'm so compelled to read

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

More substantial yuri in one doujin compared to the whole series. Not that I didn't like the KyoAni tease ;)

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

As a big AliSaku fan, I'm headbutting myself for not finding this sooner. Senyuu yuuji-sensei just made it into my top doujinshika list with the way he/she settled the conflict. I loved how supportive Marisa and Reimu are (with their skinship) and Kazami-senpau just being a bro (or gal, whatever
This doujinshi could stand alone as an original work cuz it almost had little to no connection to Touhou imo, but the little easter eggs such as Kazami-senpai of the flowering club and Keine-sensei's headbutting action was awesome. If only they could've shown a slightly impoverished Reimu or a Remilia that acts like an oneechan towards Sakuya then that's be awesome.

Green Melon
Image Comments 10 Jul 08:16
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
E9abc29745

This was the scene in the game which made Terui Haruka (yuna's seiyuu) almost fall off her chair. XD But she's not against it tho! Long live middle-school girl yuri~

Green Melon
Image Comments 10 Jul 01:59
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
50142822_p0

Po-warm moments for the win. Wished that Nanako would've commented on the Subaru x Aoi moments instead :3

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

No idea how I found this funny when it is potentially one of the most depressing types of Touhou doujins. But yeah, loved it to bits. (pun intended)

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Great Stuff.
D! D for Dragon! xD

And Q for Quetzelcoatl!

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:46AM

Green Melon
Image Comments 06 Jul 03:09
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Untitled-3

This should totally be shown if they ever make a Zurui yo Magnetic Today pv

Green Melon
Image Comments 06 Jul 03:01
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Tumblr_npi3kzixog1re4j98o1_1280

I'd rather Nozomi in Ravenclaw. Considering she bears slight similarities to our fav eccentric Luna Lovegood <3

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

This is what happens when kids go drunk-flying, good thing they didn't bump into E.T.

Green Melon
Image Comments 04 Jul 04:30
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
46195432_p32

Is this a symbolism for how Rin's the one giving that push to Hanayo and Maki to join Muse? If it is I'm gonna start crying now (its too beautiful ;_;)

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Wha-?! So short. But adorable at the same time! Would love to see more SakuPatchy doujins, especially some from Saku Saku Tei

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Suggesting an [alternate reality] tag cuz, was that Mia and Hye-In from Pretty Rhythm S2? I thought Rainbow Live came after Dear my Future with Penguin-sensei making a cameo in S3.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

"Sex in my mouth" is legit??? Something new everyday lol. Was thinking something along the lines of "an erotic feel in my mouth" •-•

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

"ビッチ" reminds of Bitch-sensei from AssClass. Yeah I agree Inugami has more of a varied(?) style of speech. Although it might be there for the funny man gag. Aki too does not use very feminine language (maybe as the straight man). That's cool with me tho.

What just got me a bit taken aback was when Nezu was featured eating cheese. The eng ver was somethong along the lines of "sex in my mouth". Now that's just a bit quirky even for me.

Anyway God bless the translators, cleaners and typesetters of Sexy Akiba Detectives for bringing this to us, and I look forward to more chapters to come.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Oh come on! Inugami never said "I should screw you." in the anime! And why the foul language in the manga? They never had Inugami talk like that in the anime either. Someone please help me! I mean, it's not like I don't like it, but the changes from the anime and manga totally surprised me. Especially this chapter from episode 7.

You do realise the manga came first by a long way right? The anime is a poor clone that tamed down and made 'safe' - the original manga version. They changed stuff to make it friendly for day time broadcast.

Almost everyone thinks the anime totally sucks compared to the original manga - and in making it family friendly they have lost most of what was enjoyable.

Personally i still quite enjoyed the anime ok - but there's no doubt the gfx style and sharper / naughtier humor of the manga is a lot better still.

Both the anine and manga are great in my opinion. If anything, its up to the scanslators to put whatever they can relate from the Japanese text and translate it to English.
I got a bit surprised with the liberal translations in the manga. Then again, it all depends on what the original text actually says, since Japanese isn't very easy to relate to English at all!

And as for the slightly naughtier language in the manga and the "tamed down" lines for the anime. I try checking the raws and comparing them with what they say in the anime. :3

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Cute but a little short and lacking Masami x Nozomi thumbs ups at the 2 Mammas didn't expect that one :D

coughs not enough ShigyoxMasami cough Oh, don't mind me at all :3

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

It stayed true to the "animal ears" tag alright.
Once again we see how much a crazy pervert of a Homura that we all know and love.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Mood whiplash hahaha

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Is it me, or is it amidst this mushy fluffy sweetness I sense a bit of intended sarcastic gloom by the author. No? Just me? Ohkay then...

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Aww innocent Kaga-chan. I think she didn't do much enough to f*** Akagi.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Got me there 3ok. Imma keep an eye out for you doujins now

Green Melon
Bridesmaid discussion 07 Jun 09:52
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Ratana Satis I am impressed. It was every bit as depressing as I thought when those tags showed up, but I liked the art and the dialogue.
A bit cruel some might say but I think it gets straight to the point, no feelings left unvoiced or ignored and definitely a good ending knowing that Fleur is finally released from the hidden emotions and is ready to move on (or so I hope). All the best to Ratana Satis' lovely art.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I sort of assumed those two got together the concert

Anyone seen the show? How is it?

Not bad, per se, but something of a mess. Kyouto arc was easily the high point

I assume the yuri is none-existent in the actual show?

No explicit couples, but lots of girls with strong attachments to other girls

I didn't even start watching the anime for the subtext: I was genuinely interested in it. The girl on girl was just a side dish for me. Anyway, the 1st episode really had my attention. The colors were great, the animation was spot on, the plot was great...but after that, I got so bored. It was a huge disappointment.

I loved the whole thing, the animation, character interactions, humor. The only thing that put me off a bit was not the ending itself but how it lead up to it. A but messy in my opinion. Yet, Rolling Girls remain one of my favourite anime nonetheless. Now awaiting some Shigyo x Masami nsfw XD

Green Melon
Marriage discussion 26 May 03:36
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I miss Sekihara Umina's works a lot but this was a rare refreshing sight of NegiToro!