Forum › Posts by Yuri Guy

Yuri Guy
Syrupy Love discussion 21 Jan 00:52
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I'm not clear if she's still working on the scam with Jun, or if the bit about wanting to get out of the scam is part of the flashback.

looks like shes still at it if the classmates that mention seeing her and another girl together with a guy was recent event.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Da fuk is wrong with senpai's hair (first panel) http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_mekuru_oshigoto_ch04#3 they're showing Sayuri's nipples like it's nothing so how does the physics work here?

the wet hair is clinging to her tiddies

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

bring on the NTR

Yuri Guy
Renai Kowai discussion 03 Jan 01:09
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Kuzushiro draw this and this is not a yuri and even more this might be a het? Seriously?? Worst day ever, right after Minase-sensei leave us. Damn...

Minase-sensei?

While it took a weird turn...and its a shame it's getting drop/backlash for not being yuri outright, its nice to see anything new by Kuzushiro tbh.

drpepperfan, where's your pic from? It seems very familiar.

http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/minase_ruruu

as for drpepper's avatar, http://dynasty-scans.com/series/chio_chan_no_tsuugakuro

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

only see a demo on their website. doesnt show on their DLsite profile either. is this a comiket release, digital soon after kind of thing?

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I still really don't get the 'Graduation might as well means the other person died' in Japan.
At my graduation, I was like 'Well... tomorrow at your place as usual?' and next to nothing changed.

I lost contact with literally everyone I went to high school with, within two years of graduation. I can't even find my closer friends on Facebook.

geez. is this, like, what usually happens?

i guess i should consider myself lucky that i still regularly hang out with my friends from middle school.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Apparently there are a couple crack pairings from some official spin-offs: Hitomi x Mami and Hitomi x Homura

well when you think about it, those pairings are basically canon due to how the madoka world works.

Yuri Guy
Ikenai Hito discussion 23 Dec 21:24
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Nevri posted:

Only one that comes to mind right now is student/parent.

This makes me think of one whose name/author I can't remember. Student ends up running into her classmate's mother on like her first day of school and the mother is crying. Later she gets said classmate to introduce her to his mother. Eventually they start dating and the son is cool with it. For the life of me I can't remember which one it is though.

maybe this one?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_girls_magic_flute

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its up to 62 on doki's site.
http://doki.co/

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Recreating the universe exactly as the previous one. Wouldn't it make two Eirins appear? As well as two Mokous and two Kaguyas? One from the previous universe, one born in the new one?

looks like eirin manually recreated the next universe. could be she didnt make new houraijin so they could pop in and take that place.

So they left meiling, flan, and koa? How cruel

they probs meant to come back after conquering mars.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

wheres m-m-muh yuri...

every 4th chapter if the pattern holds >_>

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

jfc why is this series so fucking good like omfg.

edit: also, Convenience is spelled wrong in the chapter title listing >_>

last edited at Dec 14, 2016 6:32AM

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

goddamn yuzumori is savage af

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I always love the art with the melancholic eyes and especially how they draw the hands. Does anybody know if Rokuroichi is still around?

theres this that got recently scanned but its like from 2012 if im seeing this right.

i checked amazon JP and it looks like Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange got a new version(?) thing (here's the listing) in 2015. however, im not sure if its just a reprint with a different cover or if it actually adds stuff.

that said. i hope someone translates the rest of the Rokuroichi stuff on Yuri Project and that recent one. i would edit them in a heartbeat.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

The ending without the extra still finishes with Shrimp Mayo unambiguously saying she loves Hotei, and we already know how the latter feels.

i wouldnt say unambiguously. she strongly implies it, sure, but she never actually says it. hell, the next page starts with "What is our relationship?"

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

^^^^that

id go as far as saying that what their editor told them is the biggest tragedy of this manga.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

"Party of Five (Part 1/2)"
uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

okay de-facto last day of school tomorrow. left a message in the yuri project thread, Alice.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

it was her first contact by another Gaku, so she was confused. it's also possible that she did take advantage of the knowledge gained by the other Gaku and the actions that our Gaku took were different from the one that called. theres also the possibilty that the Gaku that called did not have that much more knowledge than our Gaku. phone Gaku may even be the original Gaku which would mean she knows that something is wrong but doesnt know what.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I do wish it elaborated a bit more on Yukari though since it seems to be implied that even in this final timeline she's actually aware of what Gaku did for her. And the bit about Gaku becoming unobservable yet Yukari still being able to sense her is something that felt like it should be elaborated on some.

i think it was subtlety explained. observing a system means the system must interact with the observer, so basically the observer is also being observed by the thing they are observing. because Gaku is observing Yukari, Yukari can observe Gaku in return. Yukari is still somewhat aware of what happened because she never got rid of her own quantum eyes. that, and im pretty sure God-Gaku is still inside that mech. final Gaku mentions how one of the robots seemed to be genuinely worried about her when they were rescuing her from the serial killer. that one is God-Gaku.

Also I might be overlooking something but it does seem like there's a fairly obvious plothole with the phone: If Gaku talking to herself is merely symbolic and she actually gets the memories and knowledge and such from her alternate selves as soon as they start talking then surely that call should have given her a ton of knowledge about the situation?

it depends on the Gaku that she contacts. she doesnt get the knowledge of every Gaku, but only of the one she is talking to and any knowledge that Gaku may have gained. she could be calling someone for the first time, it could be their tenth time talking to someone. obviously, the further that a Gaku gets into her quest, the more knowledge she passes, but theres also the risk of super-knowledgeable Gakus dying (taking their info with them). basically, you gotta remember that all the Gakus talk to each other one at a time and they arent guaranteed to talk with a Gaku that has more knowledge than they do. like they say, they aren't light. they cant take every path at the same time.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

turned into raoh lol