Forum › Posts by grinseb

grinseb
AI-IRO discussion 16 May 13:42
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I actually like the story to this, but wow the artist has a fuzzy idea of how clothes work.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ai_iro#7

She's wearing a blouse with a cardigan over it, WHY AM I SEEING HER AREOLAE!?

True, I actually thought that Mio got caught on masturbating and all but nah, it's just a random nipples shot from the artist. It really confused me though.

How this was drawn make me feel like they aren't really having sex to each other, but rather having sex with the viewer. I don't really enjoy it. It's just too much boobs and booty for a day.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Today it is Kotori the best friend walking alongside of Umi, in the future it will Kotori the lover.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I think Suzuki is the dead guy's daughter.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Hiroko just got what she was in for. Her first intention with Sono was nowhere near innocent, and she did the horrible thing that was bringing Satomi to the club, resulting in hurting Sono herself. Imagine if she hadn't fallen in love with Sono, she wouldn't have let Sono stay. Hiroko is not a bad person of course, it's just that she is not the one for Sono.

I like Sono ending up with Satomi, and how she changed for the better. They had that promise and tension within them right at the beginning and they are a real fit for each other. Love how the strong Satomi show her weak and shy sides only for Sono to see, too.

I'm always hesitate with the Love triangle tag but this is definitely an enjoyable read.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 4:32PM

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I will only get offenced if it is rape, but it is ok. Kyouko's personality really didn't change much, only now she is a guy. This is a whole lot better than bastardization. My feeling for it is neutral, there's nothing wrong with het and fantasies, it's a bit unfair if you judge it just by the genderbending. And just skip the thing if you don't like it, the tags warn first right?

I wanted Sayaka to be the man, I'm kinda disappointed :c

Second that =))))

grinseb
0214 discussion 22 Dec 10:56
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Mugi totally wears the pants in this relationship =))))

grinseb
Silenzio discussion 22 Dec 10:43
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/silenzio#6
Assholes.

Agreed

The teacher looked like she only kiss the student's forehead so that's ok for me. I think the ending has that "moving on" vibe.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Fun fact: this is the first Sekihara we've had where both parties are on the receiving end at some point (1 of 3) AND there's no form of masturbation/self pleasure happening.

Nah, we've got that before.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dandelion_reversi#1

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

3-Why do monster girl doujin and manga always have to be NSFW or ecchi? Can't I have a cute, fluffy doujin about a Dragon girl and Chimera girl falling in love, THEN you can release a NSFW with just enough vanilla sex to satisfy your raging clitoris.
I just want some cute monster girl love, please?

Oh, i would totally read something like that... seriously

Well, at least the main char didn't get all "oh, this is so good bla bla bla do me more plz insert hearts"

Actually if you want fluffy monster girls you can go read Centaur's worries. It has already been scanlated here so go take a look, not very much yuri but it's a good series

grinseb
Murcielago discussion 19 Aug 12:31
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Maybe Hinako has a supernatural power that allow her to do all that. Maybe seeing scenes, or loved by god lol I don't know. But she is definitely not a mastermind boss, it 's Miyuki.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

The art looks like knockoff Morinaga Milk.

O_o...

@.@ nope they have nothing in common

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Why did maid-san have to die? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!! And her guns didn't have any symbols so not an agent.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

can't get enough of Ooshima Tomo

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

If only the artist spent one more page showing that Doctor secretly knew that blondie was Zero then it would be flawless. Now I feel like blondie made a wrong decision with an unloyal person and they will definately break up sooner or later :/ This oneshot can be better but it just can't make it for me.

grinseb
Magejun 28 discussion 26 Jul 14:13
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Tags bring me here and I regret. I will never read this again, ever.

grinseb
Makipana discussion 14 Jul 15:38
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Well.. MakiNico is pretty canon; as the anime clearly tells us so. But I'm not sure why I don't dig them. I don't mind Maki. She's awesome. I love her voice and she's pretty level-headed (like Eri) But Nico.. I find her really annoying for some reason. /gets shot by Nico fans D:

I know its nearly impossible but I really hope someone would make a Maki x Eri doujin in the future. /gets shot again by MakiNico fans D:

I don't like Nico too. It's her effort in trying to act like an idol with all the "moe moe" thingy that annoyed me apparently. Just imagine a REAL girl acts like that in REAL life, nope not gonna think about it. Well even though Nico does have good personalities which I find enjoyable and respectful, I just can't get over her "Nico nico nii~~Nico will bla bla bla......"

last edited at Jul 14, 2014 3:39PM

grinseb
Your Name discussion 04 May 04:04
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Cavities

grinseb
Sweet Room discussion 04 May 03:53
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Awfully nice of Non-chan to just let a stranger live with you

Forgot the cute girl with pigtail part there

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Love the art

grinseb
Image Comments 04 May 00:33
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

It 's a shame that this is a drop

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

"She seems to know exactly what she is doing as she took my virginity" Pretty much tension I say. These two girls shouldn't be together. One was fooling around, the other was too serious.

Hope the short hair girl won't become the type like the long hair one after this.

grinseb
Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Great way to confess

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

"Getting used to being friends".......What was that? Is it me or the author is sending this message to us? Anyone felt like being slapped right across the face?