Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Stalker type

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
I'm Here discussion 27 Jun 21:23
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Why didn't she tell her who she was??? Ugh!!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Sound discussion 26 Jun 20:15
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Sooooo, she likes listening to her pee??? Weird.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Rooftop discussion 26 Jun 20:10
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

So i'm going to assume that when she says "But I'm a liar to, so we're even" that she means that she really does love her.... my yuri hopefulness lol

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

haha, how cornishly cute

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Aw. The moment I saw the illustrations I just can't help but think of Yumi and Sachiko from Maria-sama ga Miteru xp

They are from the story First Love Sisters. Very different story, but very good too.

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/first_love_sisters

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Aww, takes me back to when I was 11 and just realizing why all the pretty girls around me got me excited.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Pure Shadow discussion 21 Jun 18:40
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This was really creepy and I am a bit confused. If she really didn't want to die and if she thinks that it wasn't really love, why the heck did she do it? That chick is cray-cray.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

hahaha, these comments are cracking me up. normally I would probably be heartbroken like all the others, but I just discovered Sakura Trick and stayed up all night watching half the season, so i'm goooood.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Sweet Thing discussion 20 Jun 19:31
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

lol, am i the only one that was thinking, ewww, at the end. I mean, if the girl has tooth decay, I'm sure her breath stinks! hahaha

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Normal Love discussion 20 Jun 14:00
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I am surprised that no one walked by when they were doing it. Plus, I thought the black hair one did not close the door when she walked in...
This story is a big oxymoron XD

lol, maybe they are both exhibitionists.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Reversible discussion 19 Jun 03:24
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Am I the only one that noticed in chapter 2 or 3 Natsume was going to tell Kaidou that he was Touma's brother? Then as the story progresses, it totally changes to them being friends? Hella wack. Also hella wack, not showing Kaidou express his feelings. Grr, the ending upset me so much after a greatly told story.

last edited at Jun 19, 2014 3:24AM

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

....and this series having a cousin couple and a sister couple will get the Double Incest tag.

Who's the cousin couple? I don't remember one, though, it has been 6 months since the latest release.

And I'm all for the Riko and Haru hook up. Riko doesn't even realize Akane's true feelings. To me, it seems like she just acknowledges her as a really excited fan. Haru and Riko make so much more sense. you can tell that Riko is starting to have feelings for the mischievous Haru, and doesn't realize it.

I would really like to see more of the Yuuko and Midori ship. Love them together.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Lol, well I laughed. This was comedy to me.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This story started off really promising. Like many have mentioned, I don't mind so much the girls forgiving the guys if they were to forgive for their sake, not for the guys' sake. Even if the boys were forced into this world, they could have taken the path Sumita and Akane took. And then to rub salt into the wound by making most of them lovers??? Anywho, I love Yuri as much as any other Yuri lover, but the wedding ending does not make up for all the chapters after 19. And although I knew Soma was going to go for Tsuki by the 5th chapter, I really feel bad for Koharu and Yuki. I sensed Koharu's love from the beginning and thought she was going to end up with her. I thought there would be a triangle between Koharu and Yuki until I realized otherwise. It would have made more sense if Tsuki was featured in the story more. This author really killed the ending for me and I don't see myself rereading this.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_neighbor_yumeno_san#4
thats one deadly fall from the stairs O_o

Lol, I laughed so hard at that page

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Nose!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I wanted to see ono-san's boy form :'(

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

My heart doesn't know what to feel. I think the artist did that purposely by putting the POV of Natsu

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I'm glad there was a happy ending equal to ease all of our souls, but I totally liked the first one better.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

2nd chapter is my favorite :D

I second that!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Haha, loved the special. Really made me laugh!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I really appreciate how the mangaka shows their growth by changing their apperence more than once. Most artist tend to only change the characters once to show a time lapse. Bravo!