Forum › Posts by Juice

joined Jul 31, 2013

Lol the recess dude

Juice
Game Over discussion 22 Dec 20:18
joined Jul 31, 2013

I thought the translation worked well. I think you dealt with the Japanese questions thing well, translator.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Amazing! I love this.

joined Jul 31, 2013

woohoo

joined Jul 31, 2013

No more of the kawaii eyebrows girl and the sexy, absent-minded teacher? This is a travesty.

Juice
Beloved L discussion 13 Dec 04:32
joined Jul 31, 2013

So good! I love how things are developing at a brisk pace, even if it's a little hectic.

Juice
Kase-san discussion 01 Dec 11:25
joined Jul 31, 2013

One month closer to the English release!

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

I could take or leave the actual comic. Minakata and Morishima's Small Riddle is the real epilogue and canon story, to me.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I like Hibiki and Mamori and their monogamous relationships from the show, but this author is really good.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Maruta's art seemed better than ever here. I think he had a little more restraint in showing all different crazy sex positions, which made things more grounded and the character's emotions were a little more prominent in the scene. I hope to see more of this Maruta.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

sexxx

joined Jul 31, 2013

Probably easier for a Japanese person to get a visa and work in the US than in the Netherlands, Spain, etc, though, right? Also I think the mangaka wasn't centering the explanation of gay marriage in the US entirely on their characters' experiences with it; they specifically showed couples that had been together for ages finally being able to get married. That should be able to be celebrated on its own. The Westboro Baptist Church is not a fact of life for any gay person in America. They can and should avoid them.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I agree that the dialogue is a little unclear for the first half of it, even for such a simple story. But the sex was great. It reminded me of yui7 and Hiiragi Yutaka's sex scenes. Maybe it's just me, but I love pubic hair being part of the sensory experience conveyed in a sex scene.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Amazing chapter!

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

What is not to get?

Juice
Ipheion discussion 22 Nov 20:08
joined Jul 31, 2013

Seemed clear to me. The other discussion was from 3 years ago so maybe people can understand it better in context.

I've been dying for some more original yuri lately. A schoolgirl anthology is just what the doctor ordered.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, the first volume is a little undercooked, both art and tone-wise, but I think it shaped up quick once Torajirou saw that putting heavy reciprocal flirting and generally slightly more chill situations was a better idea.

I also just noticed Chie's pinky ring. Is she going to be wearing one all the time from now on? That would be yet another cute little touch.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I liked it.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Ai and Chie are so cute together. I could watch then have flirty interactions in every possible situation.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Uhh yeah, why ain't it translated though

joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you for the Nanzaki Iku!

joined Jul 31, 2013

If reading the manga is so miserable, why show up to read it with every release? Why rush to promptly comment? Why focus your comments solely on the displeasure you're feeling and leave the conversation in the muck and mire after you lose your momentary interest? Have some respect for your own time, other peoples' interests, and the artists of the genre.

joined Jul 31, 2013

It was not here. Thats why i put the link above for anyone to download all the volumes.

Bro, read what people say when they write.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yes, it's very good. I'm not sure why it's not here, maybe because it's licensed, but it's a very good yuri story.

Juice
Yuri Danshi discussion 16 Oct 14:20
joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, there absolutely has to be a yuri tag on this. If your argument is that there's no yuri in it, I would point you to the pictures of girls kissing and holding hands that are contained in every chapter.