Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Funimation has the series page up

http://www.funimation.com/shows/valkyrie-drive-mermaid/home

The series will be indeed simulcasted with new episodes every saturday at 12pm EST

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That is a sick joke considering how shitty were the rest of my rolls through the sesion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hey, that chop was an honest mistake!

;_;

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't think is that damming. Aside of the disease, the series is set on a nearly identical world to ours so is logical that something liike that would be discovered in the middle of a het sexual act. By the same token is also interesting the implication that lesbians infected with the disease were the ones that found the way to control it.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I have to wonder what will the BDs offer though. Those specials must be something else.

There's a pretty ballsy theory going on /a/ about the nature of the disease

These girls don't just turn into weapons, they turn into monsters if not properly restrained by a liberator. The liberator serves as a host, who is also an infected herself.

Without proper treatment, infected women would kill their male partner during sex and or upon losing their sanity.

By fighting with each other, they reduce their stress and maintain their sanity, at a cost. They grow stronger and less humane, although sapience and what is considered to be a human is still there.

While a Liberator is as good as the training she receives, while physically enhanced it is the extasis or weapon she wields that makes her what she is. If certain conditions are met, the liberator and extasis can "merge" into a symbiote or a F-Class Threat.

Like, what the hell I just want to see more cutie lesbians. We'll see on future chapters I guess.

Did I mentioned already how much I love the fanart this series is getting?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

My heart!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Takaki having some fun at a Valkyrie Drive event

http://gigazine.net/news/20151011-valkyrie-drive-machiasobi15/

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N1-3sheFYE

The ED is freaking adorable. And that little bit where Mirei blushes while looking at Mamori sent my Yuri senses into overdrive.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Anime season 10 Oct 22:19
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Commie has released their subs for Valkyrie

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

SUBS ARE OUT ON NYAA

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

One group has promise to rip Funi's subs an another is working on theirs already

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I guess. The ED is freaking adorable

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x397fr3

And Mirei's a dork.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

First episode was weird. Talking just about fanservice, series' pretty much hentai (lots and I do mean LOTS of detail going into nipples) with the one shot being an accurate description of how the transformation is achieved. And yet, the sequences between Mamori and Mirei are framed as being something more than simply convenience nor lust. At lest Mirei spends a lot of time blushing and fidgeting over Mamori.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

10 hours people!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Page for Episode 1 is up on the website!

Episode Staff:
Screenplay: Yosuke Kuroda
Storyboards: Hiraku Kaneko
Episode Director: Taiji Kawanishi
Animation Directors: Takehiro Miura, Shigeu Uchihara, Hideo Maru
http://valkyriedrive.jp/anime/story/?st=1

Awesome!

Bhikkhuni Tv ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upa5vhhKno0

OP single cover

last edited at Oct 9, 2015 3:40AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Quetzalcoatl should be a proud, strong, dark skinned, and all around amazing woman!

According to Mesaomerican Myth, Quetzalcoatl's human form was that of an elder white man.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So Kagura x Naraku? cool. I assume that only applies to the "special pairs" right? I'll check that out since I gained like 20+ hearts on one mission.
DLC is always a very grey line for me...I'm not sure if I'll get it...or I can look up online when I finish the story.

On and on the topic of Bon appetit: I watched Katsuragi's story online and wtf? she wants to build a her yuri harem AND succeeds? didn't expect that.

Indeed, Kagura and Naraku get really, REALLY gay by the game's end. The DLC for this game is an excellent purchase, since are content packs you get more than your money worth. Every pack comes with costumes, and accessories but they add also something new to the game. The first one adds chibi versions of 11 girls (Hanzo, Hebijo and Dai) that can be used on anywhere in the game. The second pack adds a shmup mini game that is good to shake things up, and the last one adds a new option on the dressing room that allows you to change the bust size of the girls.

Every pack is also a new story chapter with the first and the third serving as epilogue of sorts for the main story.

Yep, Katsuragi gets to buils her harem on BA's ending. The hilarious part is that she has Dai as maid/fan girl

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

AsuHomo is really nice but the IkaYomi moments made my goggles explode.

Oh yes, at that point I'm like "are you two gonna fuck or what?" Ikaruga's brother is a playable character (either as bonus for having Burst or as DLC) and if you pair Yomi with him, she calls him "oniisama". Take that as you will.

Cake? as in Bon appetit? maybe I haven't reached that part yet...

Cake as in "Christmas Cake" XD

I was talking about Daidouji and Rin/Suzune. You surely noticed the tension between those two

Anyway I'm on the final chapter, plz tell me there's more gay stuff.

The Final chapter has plenty between al the characters but the most blatant are with the girls they met in Kyoto. Raising the couples' affection also cranks the gayness to eleven on the intro, outro and Tag ninpos cutscenes. Then you have the DLC that has also plenty of yuri moments.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow and here I though I was pretty negative.

Anyways, according to what little info I've found on message boards, the setting for Valkyrie Drive does have a lot of potential beyond the lesbian fest.

So we have the Exsters and the Liberators present on -Mermaid-, Siren follows the same concept but it adds an hybrid class on the form of the setting's antagonist. Being an Hybrid she can either wield an exster or becoming one.

The interesting thing is that Bhikkhuni's cast is composed entirely by hybrids. Beyond being a gameplay commodity (having the characters locked on a role would hurt the game) it sets an interesting twist on the setting. Bhikkhuni's island is the one where the girls infected with the virus learn to harness its power, Siren is depicted as being almost a concentration site and Mermaid is the only one to be considered "normal" until Mirei's arrival.

If the series does get a continuation where every character gets to meet, is gonna be very interesting to see how they react to each other.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ok...I've noticed 2 things so far in SK2 deep crimson:
1. There's no way these girls are straight.
2. Mirai has a jojo reference on her default clothes.
3. Ikaruga looks good with cat ears...wait that's 3 things.

Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Ikaruga x Yomi Links: pixiv1 pixiv2(NSFW)

Isn't wonderful?

AsuHomu for life <3

Have you met their sempai already? I just love some good ol' cake on cake action.

Hikage's air ninpo has another pretty blatant Jojo reference

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

More fanart!

Now, in my experience doujins give you anything you can't find on the official material so considering what we know about Mermaid, we could get: Fluffy stuff, futa, het/yuri orgies.

For what is worth, the guy who did this

Is already working on a Doujin.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It won't be, until the game gets very popular and the anime is reasonably popular, gets a second season and they decide to use a male character for the MC. Not to mention the fanart will be a lot more with that male character than it would be if he wasn't introduced.

Nah, the disease that transforms girls into weapons only affects girls so the SI is only a mission control of sorts.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Male self insert in the vein of IM@S producer or Kancolle's Admiral.

“The girls’ feelings will become their most powerful weapon.”

There exists a man-made island floating in the sea called Siren. Girls that have been infected by a mysterious virus have been isolated there. There are two types of girls; those that have the ability to turn themselves into weapons, the “Exstar”, and girls that wield those weapons, called “Liberators.” The lives of those imprisoned girls are controlled by the powerful governors of Siren, the “Elizaveta.” In response to the Elizaveta’s tyranny, a small band of resistance has formed. However, against the extremely powerful Elizaveta, the upcoming battles will be full of strife and struggle. In the midst of the battle-ravaged Siren, a lone young man is found, with no records of him ever being teleported there. With only the prisoner girls at his side on Siren, that single young man begins to change the face of history…

https://www.lewdgamer.com/2015/08/09/valkyrie-drive-siren-story-character-details-revealed/

I don't think the character is gonna be relevant.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Gokicha discussion 06 Oct 15:03
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was a seriously weird chapter.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2015/10/02/st-michael-girls-school-column-the-day-to-day-of-yuri-vol-8/

Now then, you may be wondering, “Why exclude male characters entirely?” and as producer, I would respond that the world in the Petals games is not entirely devoid of males, but that I wanted it to be a world where romance between two girls was recognized as natural.

Girls like other girls of their own volition. Therefore, the girls in the world of yuri think of their partners as anything but male-substitutes. That means handsome, somewhat masculine girls are unnecessary, as is masculine sex appeal.

Interesting approach.