Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Even though Different Story is not canon, the Drama CDs are, and the first issue of DS is pretty faithful to the CD.

The PSP game, which was written by Urobuchi too, also corraborates with this fact.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This looks like it came from 2009

It probably did. I definitely remember seeing something like this, though I can't remember if it was this pixel-art or one that was more regular drawings.

Goggled Anon
Vow discussion 12 Oct 06:54
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

is it just me or this shipp has been popular lately? what's the reason? :v

Probably more that the TLs I did are getting noticed and typeset.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Dynasty finally adds another tag

It's Blushing

Why must you do this?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Ch25
RAWs: http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/032_001.html
TL: https://pastebin.com/zfifVXac

You are filled with determination

Goggled Anon
New Game discussion 05 Oct 08:07
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Could you name a few games that came from France? Just curious because i actually didn't know that.

Pretty much everything by Ubisoft, which includes Rayman, Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, the list goes on.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Another chapter up on Batoto.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

wait, is this official? asking because of the "spin off" tag

Anthologies are pretty much what you'd call "official doujins". They're all non-canon stories by different authors that are approved by the author and published by the same licensor. It comes to no surprise that most of these stories amp up the gay pretty wildly (see the non-story K-On! Anthology).

Goggled Anon
Konohana Kitan Anime 04 Oct 19:25
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yuri or nay?

Signs seem to be pointing to the former. There's a point of contention since there's a version published in Yuri Hime S (titled Konohanatei Kitan) and a continuation/reboot running in Comic Birz, but the anime seems to be taking the story from the Yuri Hime version.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

YuiRitsu broship is underrated

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Good news, we've managed to get ahold of some RAWs (blessed be the Kindle browsing anons) and should have a new chapter soonish!

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 02 Oct 06:21
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

New anime project confirmed to be OVA
https://twitter.com/asagao_anime/status/914777060987502592

Goggled Anon
New Game discussion 28 Sep 09:00
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

From now on I guess this forum will become quiet. Until there is some new announcement or new chapter.

I believe Doki have stated they'll be switching over to magazine RAWs, later updating them to tank versions once vol7 is out.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I would like to point out that changing -ssu to dude is something that professional translators did to the prinnies of the disgaea series. Granted they were supposed to be silly, bit there is a precedent there and it probably inspired this translation.

Thing is, the Prinnies, as far as my knowledge of the series goes, are dudes themselves. Their comic relief nature goes hand in hand with the let's-give-animal-mascots-silly-sentence-enders thing and fits with the localization. Momo is very much a soft-spoken and shy character, and the most 'tude she shows off is when Yumi is hit on by other girls. Her ssu is designed to compliment her creepy-but-cuteness, like a slight lisp.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So don't suppose anyone knows how long this arc is past what we have?

The releases are currently up to date with the RAWs.

Goggled Anon
New Game discussion 26 Sep 13:41
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Naru and Nenechi get along too well now, it makes me feel like we had a 1 or 2 months time skip

To be fair, it's kept pretty vague how much time passes inbetween episodes, or even between scenes. eg. the debugging of Naru's code took at least several days.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Why do this Manga make me cringe so much everytime.

A crossbow arrow to the arm probably would make you do that.

Goggled Anon
Oddman 11 discussion 25 Sep 11:38
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Where can I find the RAWs?

Three of the chapters I could find are in the Comic Megastore Alpha's 2016-01 (p446-447), 2016-03 (p449-450) and 2016-05 (p446-447) issues. RAWs can be found on sadpanda and translations can be found on /u/'s Translation Thread archives. Far as I can tell, all Dowman's appearances afterwards are Oddman chapters.

Goggled Anon
Oddman 11 discussion 24 Sep 22:03
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The 11th Oddman is the friends we laid along the way

Goggled Anon
Oddman 11 discussion 24 Sep 15:56
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

tfw you'll never be brave enough to hang up a "Pussy on Pussy" poster in your bedroom.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The perfect blend of OTPs and crackteasing

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yeah, apparently that was the TLer's way of localizing her "ssu" sentence-ender.
Y'know, I don't think I've even seen a female character in fiction use the term "dude" unironically.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Dude

"You thought this was a Yuri Project release, but it was me, Sexy Akiba Detectives!"

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This is the series that keeps on giving.

Goggled Anon
New Game discussion 20 Sep 17:32
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

No one's talked about her in forever.

The anime is up to date with what is translated and after next episode probably will be up to date with volume 5.

*Volume 6. Volume 5 is the spin-off.