Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Good to see that Kagura and Naruka keep gaying it up on EV

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Translation of the UniGear scene I posted before, courtesy of a kind anon on /u/

Nepgear:...Ugh.. I can't keep my eyes open...
Uni: Just a little more and it's finished, do your best Nepgear! You can get through this 5 all nighters. Here, a drink with plenty of caffein.
Nepgear: Uwaah, Uni-chan is always strange when it comes to things like this
Uni: I can't be anything about that, you look like you were about to blank out! You're the only one who can edit the video
Nepgear: But, but...
Uni:Your not fighting alone you know? Why, did.. you think I was always with you
Nepgear: ...Ah, Uni-chan, now that you mention it these last 5 days you were with me...
Uni: You finally notice
Nepgear: But why...?
Uni: Why you say...I was doing it for you
Uni: It's tough having to work on this by your self right? I thought I would support you for the work I can't do.
Nepgear: Uni-chan...I never knmew you thought of me so much. Thank you, Uni-chan I love you
Uni: Nepgear...Me to.. I love you Nepgear...
Nepgear: Uni-chan...
Uni: Nepgear...

Blanc: Cut
N&U: Uwaaaa
Blanc: Being flirty with each other is fine and all but could you save it after editing
Blanc: You can do as you like once you at least started rendering
Blanc: But I never would havbe thought the 2 of you would be in that kind of relationship.
Uni: Me and Nepgear were half asleep, we weren't in our right minds...
Nepgear: T-t-t-that's right. We aren't in that kind of relationship
Uni: Right! You have experience too from staying up all night right?
Blanc: Work efficiency will fall so I don't pull all nighters
Uni: Why is this the only time you have any common sense!?
Blanc: Oh, I just thought of something.
Blanc: I thought the movie could use something, so I went ahead and took that scene just now. Could you put this in last
Nepgear: What's with this embarassment!?**
Blanc: The viewers will think that was just an act
Blanc: And your mutual feelings will remain there forever how about it?
N&U: No thank you!!
Blanc: Rest assured. I will keep this to my self
N&U: Don't get the wrong idea!!!!

**羞恥プレイ Don't know the english equivalent of this

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Second Episode is gonna be really, REALLY gay

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well shit, Siren has manga tie in as well

http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_seiren/

Dark_Tzitzimine
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 16:31
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I wonder if he plans a sequel, and why he ended it there. Perhaps he needs to move to another magazine to do what he wants with the series. I don't know what Yawaspi's editorial policies are.

or perhaps he is going to make the rest full hentai

with tentacles

And don't forget Keiko and Ran losing like 15 years and suddenly gaining an older and wiser brother

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Given the long time it passed between chapter some details were fuzzy on my mind but overall a really solid story. Although I would've liked more if both extras were condensed into an additional chapter and if the rumored boyfriend would've been tomboy girl instead.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kram, girls with a six pack are god's gift to the humanity. Be happy!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 11:09
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

REALLY?

REALLY?

THAT IS HOW IT ENDS?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So according to /u/ the new Neptunia game (Blanc vs Zombies) has a confession scene between Nepgear and Uni

http://www.twitch.tv/j_jirou/v/20621290

Skip to 3:25:11 for it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Done! and can I just assume they got engaged/married off-screen at this point? XD.

Yeah, that seems like a sensible idea

They have minor roles on two of the DLC stories.

I might get it later then, one of my concerns is buying something I may not end up using more than once.

Believe me, you'll get your money's worth from them

Also Yagyu-oneechan lol. Kat's story really surprised me since "bad guys never win" and Ika stops anyone with "ill intentions" on hers.

Hve you seen Dai's? She's looking for a dragon to fight XD

I do kinda wish there were more victory animations so maybe Yagyu wouldn't get clam-jammed even at max rank.

The closest the series has come to that are the pairs on SK2 and even then, the changes are just on the dialogue.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not really confirms a romance, more like sense of belonging, like she's an item (for Charlotte at least) and Mamori feeling safe with the only person who hasn't done (ha) something to her.

C'mon you can't tell to me that Mirei isn't crushin hard on Mamori.

Also it's kind of obvious that at some point Mirei will scare Mamori shitless and go to Charlotte to be consoled. Or at least it's very, very likely and that just grinds my gears.

We'll have to see but if it happens it should be solved quickly so they can focus on the mysterious behind the island, the virus and Mirei's past.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Me too but the fact is being set and the context makes it worth it because if nothing else it confirms a romance between Mamori and Mirei. The same source of those spoilers also claims this is a scene from the second episode

The first consensual kiss between Mamori and Mirei

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Bah, that just sank my view of the anime..

Why?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

According to the same source

Here's the deal. ==
==Charlotte scares Mamori and doesn't know how to deal with her. If Charlotte can't make Mamori feel safe or have a conection then, she won't turn. ==
==Problem though, is that she feels comfy with the Mirei, the tanned natural like ganguro girl that doesn't talk much.

That's a pretty roundabout way to have the classic arrange marriage story with lesbians

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh boy. Possible plot spoilers

Here's the problem. ==
==Mamori was sent to the Island as a gift. She was supposed to be given to Charlotte, her legal liberator. Not to Mirei
To further stress things up. Tokonome is a sword type Extasis, (one three so far can do this) Each on their own Island.

It's not a super powerful thing or fate of the world deciding but rather one of those "rare" types that appear once in a while.

It would seem logical, from a position of social display of power, to have one.
Especially on a tiny island.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

When gear tits and her partner are making fun of Mamori's name in the beach.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I know but you know how people is sometimes. The "neckbeard" line wasn't really liked for example.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Some people aren't fond of Commie's liberties with the script.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I guess :P

I have the vita game preordered.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Senketsu ripped Funi's subs so you can put those on the At-X raws.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So it turns out that Mermaid will get a manga adaptation by Zunta after all. It will start on 10/26 in Comp Ace

They're going all out with this

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Way to twist the knife...

Dark_Tzitzimine
Gamma discussion 13 Oct 07:18
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aaand Ogino's new Pixiv is also toasted

Dark_Tzitzimine
Anata to Scandal 12 Oct 23:42
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I was kind of expecting something like that, the series was from the time where either they grew out of it or they ended up dead ;_;

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nah, only Isa needs therapy. You guys are alright :p

I was talking exactly about her
Salomé probably knows some other therapists and can refer Isa, you know? :p
And she doesn't even has to worry, they probably aren't like the one in that Jack Nicholson movie.

Those therapist better invest on restraints and learn hypnotism then XD