Forum › Posts by kickap00

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

You mean Nadeshiko gets called right? And which chapter was that? I've got vague memories of that scene but I can't seem to track it down... or was it that I saw it in the anime?

Yeah I fixed it I meant to say Nadeshiko >.> I don't know if it was an actual chapter but it was definitely in the anime.

I finally found it on the bakkin reader. It's chapter 54 of the main series...

Well there you go then. I would of looked it up myself but my connection is slow today (and I'm lazy)

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_real_her_ch05#2
Second panel... yesssss

I'm cumming!
Hah I see what they did there..

Today has been awesome with all these releases.. Thank you yuri goddess.. I'm glad I woke up today.

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I think what happened in chapter 5 will probably be explained in chapter 7.. Also I doubt there will be a love-triangle that you all seem to be hoping for -_- at least I don't want it.

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Chapter 5 was my favorite. Haruka is such a good girlfriend she tries so hard for Yuu.. and when Yuu said "I'm so glad I have you" hnnng my heart melted... Also I like Mitsuki she's very cute but now they have been caught ! Not sure if Mitsuki would be disappointed by this XD

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

You mean Nadeshiko gets called right? And which chapter was that? I've got vague memories of that scene but I can't seem to track it down... or was it that I saw it in the anime?

Yeah I fixed it I meant to say Nadeshiko >.> I don't know if it was an actual chapter but it was definitely in the anime.

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I get turned on from the moans too.. Even though the kisses weren't as lewd as the manga but there is plenty of fanservice. Although I can expect some more lewdness from Haruka fantasizing next episode. Can't it just be next friday already? v_v

last edited at Jan 11, 2014 10:07PM

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

It's pretty much obvious that it's Megumi now. Nadeshiko just said the place where Megumi worked slipped in their conversation on the phone. Aww yeeaaaaah

I thought so too. I remember the chapter where Nadeshiko gets a call when Himawari was visiting and they were being all lovey dovey on the phone. I hope it's Megumi but I'm like 99% sure!

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 5:42AM

kickap00
Warm World discussion 09 Jan 02:19
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Can you guys just let us dream? (heh)
after all the heart ache from rebellion too..

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Can't help but agree, pretty much all the new MadoHomu stuff that's been posted here since the movie has left me cold. Probably since the movie seems to have turned it in an unhealthy/creepy direction that everyone's trying to incorporate into it. Which, for me at least, takes out a lot of the appeal.

Hmmm...maybe the director actually WANTED to poison the MadoHomu well? That fiendish bastard!

Indeed.. Their relationship has turned rather abusive and selfish from both sides. I heard that Urobuchi wanted to make it a happy ending.. But I guess the stuff that was thrown in at the end was for the sake of continuing the series.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Awww this just made my morning. It's so nice to see Yuuka with a real smile on her face. Also.. those glasses... I nearly fainted >////< Yuuka is making us all blush

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I don't know if I still ship MadoHomu after Rebellion.. but as for KyoSaya yes that ship intensified after rebellion cx

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Moemura

kickap00
Image Comments 03 Jan 05:25
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013
Senyuu_akakaga_c

dawwww

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Man I really like this artist. They really got the drama down

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Jeez, the artist was really pushing the dere-dere Christa angle.

Yes but tsundere Ymir kind of balances it out (not really)

but at the end, Christa really shouldn't joke about that XD

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ah well if you call out someone for sharing their thoughts saying it's wrong, yeah I will have a bit of a problem with that.

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Well obviously she doesn't want to BECOME a man. I was just saying that there are certain things she can't do because she is a woman. She is probably accepting of being a lesbian (or bisexual) but she couldn't have kids being with another woman. Sometimes things go without saying.. if you bothered to try to relate at all with the characters and think critically.

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This is a great one shot! It gave me a lot of feels even though I am not transsexual. There should be more comments on this it was one of the greater reads I have had in awhile.. I wouldn't mind if there were more stories in the transsexual tag. There was even a little yuri in this even though it was pretty sad.. but it was nice to see them understand each other in a way. Because Chiaki-chan wants to be a girl and that older woman probably thinks maybe it would of been better if she was a boy so that her lover wouldn't of left her because she wanted kids..

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Good dose of yuri to start this new year!

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

For those of you that don't get it. The blonde is possibly a huge perv and wants to shlick while watching Natsuno and Watanohara have sex. I thought she was purposing a threesum to until she said things like "I love how everyone adores you" something like that. Orico is a hit or miss with me.. lots of one shots that may or may not be continued but some of her original works have angst.

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I haven't read shiznat in awhile! Still one of the greatest of all time :)

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I love Minase Ruruu's art :D

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

funny and cute!

kickap00
Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

sobs uncontrollably