Forum › Posts by OriginalGengar

OriginalGengar
Ayame 14 discussion 11 Mar 14:24
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, her reaction to the guys trying to pick her up was more about her trying to get away and when she sees her class mate being all clingy with that random dude she's more surprised than turned on or whatever. And it would be kinda weird for her not to react, since she reacts to everything. She even got flustered when that classmate was eating a sausage and she doesn't even have a penis.
As trafi said, she reacts way more to everything her friends do.

OriginalGengar
Ayame 14 discussion 11 Mar 13:58
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

too much HET!

Agreed

Really? I'm the last guy that wants het in his yuri but the whole point of the story is four girls getting hit in the face with sexuality and they probably won't see lesbians being all over each other in public. Especially in Japan.
And this is Amano Shuninta we're talking about, it's not like there is any real danger of het development.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I kinda liked Kasumi's works when I first encountered them, mostly because he can draw really well. But the more I read of them, the more I dislike them because they really are just mindless sex. I'm more of a Mira guy, I guess.

Omg I can't stand all this exaggerate stuff... they're a "bit" too turned on. Well, I had already understood it just by reading the title but... damn you, curiosity!

Basically this. They are turned on to the point of being out of character. Like, what's up with getting Eri to call her little sister while having sex? Doesn't feel like something they`d do.
It's not the first time a doujin has some OOC parts but it always really stands out with Kasumi's stuff for me.

OriginalGengar
Pregnant discussion 09 Mar 10:29
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I really like Pigeon Bloods Yuri stuff, right? It's cute and fluffy and full of love, right? But the one futa one/two shot was genuinly disgusting. First Meiling tranforms into a rape moster that doesn't give a shit if her girl friend gets pregnant and then Sakuya loses all her ability to make reasonable decisions because she wants the dick.

Ah, whatever, I'll stick to yuri.

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 10:29AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, I saw the cover, saw the tags and a quick look at the last few pages confirmed that I do not want to read this doujin. Eri being into Honoka, yeah right. Chpft.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Anyone knows of any games with storytelling similar to game like Dark Souls / Demon Souls, as in vague bits that you piece together to tell an incomplete story where assumptions and guessing happens? I saw the ones for these games from Vaatividya.

If it's for the story, you might wanna give Bastion and Transistor a look if you haven't yet. They are quite different gameplay wise and I don't actually remember if there was a lot of piecing things together going on but they are definitely games that did something different with story telling and they did it well.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Can someone tell me what's up with the first 3 panels on page 12? I don't understand what they are there for.

The guys from page one. They talked about just using the black haired girl for their work while the blonde was buying something from a vending machine.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

WTF I had never read Utena until now... but it's not similar to this IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!! >:|

Shitsuraken ripped off Utena, though,

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, that kinda sucked.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Do you have the problem all the time? DS is sometimes slow for me but I always asume it's because the file size of the manga I'm reading is huge. Every uploader just uploads the pages as big as they want them to so if they are ultra HD, the loading might take a while, I guess.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I really don't want this to have a het ending, but the latest couple of chapters make me super nervous since they're kinda-sorta heading that way.

Don't worry. I'm also writing a bunch of useless stuff in here so you can't guess what it says without actually hovering over the spoiler. Anyways, it's not gonna go het.

OriginalGengar
Citrus discussion 06 Mar 09:02
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It will be interesting to see how Yuzu reacts to Mei's rejection, because once she thinks about the question, it should make her angry enough to confront Mei. We shall she.

You know, I'm totally hoping for Yuzu forcing herself to smile, congratulating Mei and then throwing away those charms while walking out. Then her future bride comforts her => Yuzu x Harumin, start. Obviously that won't happen, though.

Sadly, I can't think of any reason for Mei to say the things she did that won't piss me off. If they play it off as misunderstanding (Mei thinking Yuzu is not actually into her), that'd be stupid. If Mei wants to lure Yuzu into actually confessing by going out with that other girl, that'd be stupid. If it's one of those PLOTTWIST-just-kidding-she-actually-lied things, that'd be stupid. I'm usually okay with all the overblown melodrama in Citrus and even enjoy it most of the time but this chapter was kinda too much.
But anyways, I genuinly hope things don't go according to Mei's plan so that she has to deal with the bullshit she just brought upon everyone and be the one that does something for her relationship with Yuzu for once.

Also, since Citrus is that kind of manga, Harumin is probably going to be the last love triangle in the manga and I don't want that.

last edited at Mar 6, 2015 9:03AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Something about sidecouples... I always find em much more interesting than the main...

Really.... if this could be about the cousins and make their stories get equal screen time, I would be okay with that. There's something adorable going on with the track team.

Apparently the second volume focuses on a new couple Chiharu and Hoshino. Can't even remember if they are a sidecouple yet, though.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Never watched K-drama, is it the they-commit-double-suicide-now kinda drama? Are they gonna be married to two faceless guys? Either way, I probably shouldn't be too optimistic, I guess.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

WOAH! Don't just cut the clip after that, what's gonna happen now? :O

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^
^
the fingers condom, google it
followed this, OL NSFW cant be this cute :DDDD

You should read some Shuninta and Akiko. Cute NSFW and SFW OL yuri is pretty much half of their works.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So I finally beat Shagaru Magala in Monster Hunter 4 which should allow me to access solo High Rank quests now. After dying once and losing my food buffs he was pretty much one or two shotting me so killing him on my last life felt pretty good. Now I'm going to farm for that Gore Magala Charge Blade cause it looks awesome even though I need to cut of his tail for it which is a major pain. Probably going to go for the Brachydios after because explosions obviously are the best choice for elemental attacks.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Condoms? A lot more? Is it maybe a future futanari alert?

and

don't tell me she is a boy after all ;_;

As people have said, I doubt that Yuri-ism would work on het or futa. The manga is also serialized in Mebae which seems to be a pure yuri magazine, "Vivid Girls Love Anthology" being the subtitle and everything.
The blonde girl in The Secret Recipe was totally planning on using a condom/femidom too and she did in fact not have a penis.

last edited at Mar 3, 2015 9:59AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

BTW I know Japan loves vending machines but do they seriously have cigarette machines sat outside stores etc?

Strikes me as seriously dumb idea unless they only took credit cards, they'd be a huge liability for underage smoking control - unless they just don't care? They are not that common in the UK and by law have to be in adult only places like pubs - and if you can get at them (fake ID etc) you could buy cigs in a shop just as easily.

Cigarette vending machines were common in North America until the 90's. It's not just some weird Japanese thing. I remember them outside restaurants for instance.

Here in germany there are still quite a lot of cigarette machines, they require you to insert your ID card or driving license. Obviously, you can just get someone else's ID but whether that person gives you an ID card or just straight up cigarettes doesn't really matter.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Mine is from a comic book cover:

http://imgur.com/6Y0TDIs

And the character is Jason Todd, AKA Red Hood.

My favorite comic book character, most people know him as the dumbass Robin that got himself killed on the 80's.

I do find funny how distinctive my avatar is here.

Ohhhhh. Ohh. Mh. I totally thought that was Deadpool, I'm a little disappointed now. But yeah, looking closer, that's definitely not Deadpool's mask. He also has the whole batsymbol thing going on so I guess I should have realized sooner.

Mine's Hinako and Kuroko from Murcielago but I guess people on a Yuri forum would know that.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

As soon as I saw Akane's toe being sucked on by Not-Akari I stopped reading. Why can't there be some cute KyouAya and cute and fluffy Akane x Akari. I know I'm one of like three people who like that pairing, but can I please get some vanilla, cute, pure Akane x Akari?

There's three of us? That's more than I expected.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Someone please teach me the damn secrets to anime and manga makeup. What the fuck.

Just follow these easy steps.
1. Be really pretty .
2. Tell yourself you're not pretty.
3. Hide your face with hair and glasses.
4. Remove said hair and glasses. (Optional: Put on makeup.)
5. Be really pretty.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Everyday with a Shuninta upload is a very good day.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So apparently in this year's Mirai, a training project for young animators, Deen might show a yuri(-ish?) anime.

Here's what Animenewsnetwork says:
Plot Summary: Eri, a girl who likes to stay indoors, meets a mysterious but enthusiastic transfer student named Haru. Eri used to love to sing and Haru loves Eri's singing. The story follows the two during one summer of their high school life as their love sometimes overlaps and sometimes passes by each other.

Kenichi Ishikura is the director. That's the guy that made Sakura Trick look like a Shaft anime so that's pretty awesome.
Also, pictures:

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Love Lab is all subtext, but also keep in mind that these girls are working towards finding a boyfriend which eventually shows up. Yuri goggles still OP though.

Damn and I was hoping that they wouldn't get a boyfriend, is it good even though it's full of subtext that will not lead to anything? and the anime is like the manga? because I made a search to see how much was translated and it have only 3 chapters for volume 1, than it jumps to volume 5.

Usually when that happens, the manga and anime are quite similar and the translation of the manga picks up where the anime was at that time.