Forum › Posts by KcaT

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

"AAAAHHHH" ~~my reaction when I clicked the last page and it went to credits.... >_<

im ready for the next chapter please!!!
thanks for translating ^_^

last edited at Jun 17, 2014 9:19PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I'm sure you've had this request before...
but recently went to re-read a stand alone in my "read list"(which is long lol) can we add a "sort by tags" option to our lists...
granted I had fun reading some new stuff looking for it...but ya see the thing is I can't ALWAYS stay up super late reading manga ^_^ LOL

KcaT
Citrus discussion 11 Jun 20:18
joined Jan 8, 2014

can't wait till the next chapter!!!!!
I don't like matsuri's character...but from what I've seen her actions aren't gonna drive a wedge but totally drive Mei and Yuzu into eachothers arms!! <<at least I hope so :D

thanks for posting ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014
  1. dubs CAN be great but sometimes it's just terrible, for me especially if I've already seen it with just subs(iattack on titan as a recent example)

2. OMG they couldn't have spared some more detail on exactly what's going on in the sleepover(like an extra page or so of Haruka freaking out and Yuu explaining how she feels all sweet and stuff...who knows how long til the next volume :P

3. hoping that the scantalators get some of those chapters inbetween since I enjoy reading the manga just as much as watching the anime...

PS~oh and Yuu's hair looked really cute ^_^

last edited at Jun 7, 2014 1:32AM

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

AHHHHHH cliffhanger!!! <3

joined Jan 8, 2014

wonderful romance, spectacular art!!!

joined Jan 8, 2014

ahhhh >_< the lulz!!!

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lazy Lily Scans:

"Before you start confusing yourselves, this is chapter 9 from VOLUME 03. Yeah, that’s right, this chapter takes place after Sakura Trick TV episode 12. As we mentioned before, we will skip the volumes 2-3, so that the Sakura Trick goodness will continue on after the anime (and also gives us a head start just in case DEEN decides to make season 2)."

I'd say go watch the anime for the inbetween chapters, but why the heck wouldn't you have watched it yet. Unless you're a yuri traitor, you yaoi fans.

cmon....some of us enjoy reading as much as we do watching....
can't you do the other ones too??
puh-puh-please....

joined Jan 8, 2014

just saw the anime...!!!horrible subs!!!
but still looking forward to next weeks :P

what's the word on new chapters for the manga tho??