Forum › Posts by telamon

joined Mar 25, 2013

This is adorable, good thing it's got multiple chapters :]

joined Mar 25, 2013

Finally translated after a year+ of waiting. Not really a conclusion but thanks to the guys at yuriproject.

telamon
RE11 discussion 21 Jun 04:17
joined Mar 25, 2013

So no one is going to mention how Fate's mother did that to Fate?
Mkay..

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well that was.. unsatisfying..

telamon
Silenzio discussion 06 Jun 05:29
joined Mar 25, 2013

This was interesting, can't wait for the other six to be translated.

If they are gonna be translated of course.

telamon
Image Comments 30 May 06:37
joined Mar 25, 2013
Umixmaki

Umi's implying she wants to get married, but in the same time doesn't realize that's what she implied.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Why would it count as NTR? There was no indication that Mokou was with Kaguya so I'd say it was not NTR. Even if she was with Kaguya there was no action on Mokou's part.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Who the hell is that other girl? Haven't seen her in the games, then again they aren't all translated.

I think she is Eris, from the 8th game... (Looks a lot like her, and she is an air head as well)

(Also, in the last page there are grils from the other games, I think the black-long-haired to the left is Shizuku, from the 8th game, Eris' girlfriend)

Geez, completely forgot about her, and I even thought that she was a grown-up version of Reo (although only in looks) when I first played the first game with her and Shizuku.

Also @Scarlet Alice: Madness Returns ftw! Wish they didn't have to cut out levels.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Who the hell is that other girl? Haven't seen her in the games, then again they aren't all translated.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I wonder if this was inspired by frozen in any way

You do know this is a theater play on the original story, and Frozen is "based" on it and has almost no connection to it other than that, even the characters in Frozen aren't the same as the original story, also I think this came out way before Frozen.

Don't think I don't like Frozen (watched it in the cinema 11 times) it's just that that comparison doesn't make sense, if you want to watch a movie based on "The Snow Queen" you should watch the Hallmark version. (:

Nevertheless would love to see a continuation of this, don't like sad endings very much.

last edited at Mar 19, 2014 7:16AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hm, this is part 3? So is this part 1 or 2 http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/it_seems_i_cant_help_but_fall_in_love
or is it not in the same series?

It seems like it's the second part.

last edited at Feb 17, 2014 4:20AM

telamon
Image Comments 05 Feb 02:18
joined Mar 25, 2013

It's not NTR, Haruka and Yuu aren't an official couple. The "thing" they agreed on is kissing once in a while.
They haven't even realized that they have feelings for each other.

telamon
Steps ch01 discussion 02 Feb 19:28
joined Mar 25, 2013

A question: Do you know if there are any other works by Sakaki Nagaco? The author of this one-shot http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/that_sensation

Yes, Sakaki did 3 chapters of another story for Comic Lily and has done several one-shots for Yuri Koi (in volumes 3-5). Baka-Updates Manga lists a couple of the artist's other (non-yuri?) works, too. There's a more complete list on the artist's own site at ng-co dot main dot jp but nothing else in particular jumped out at me.

Interesting, are there any plans on translating those? Or are they not that interesting? Although I wouldn't mind if they're not that interesting, the art is enough for me.

last edited at Feb 2, 2014 7:29PM

telamon
Steps ch01 discussion 30 Jan 11:11
joined Mar 25, 2013

"Love Preparation," the other story mentioned in the afterword, takes place at the same school as "Love Aroma" but is about a different couple.

Are you going to translate that too? Eventually I mean. It would be nice to have the full collection.

I haven't seen mention of anyone else picking it up yet, so I'll see if any of our editors is interested in doing it. If so, we'll formally pick it up.

Cool, i'll be looking forward to it then :]

A question: Do you know if there are any other works by Sakaki Nagaco? The author of this one-shot http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/that_sensation

telamon
Steps ch01 discussion 29 Jan 09:29
joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, it looked like the extras were actually the other chapter. But according to the end notes, there should be another chapter in between these two so I'm just confused.

"Love Preparation," the other story mentioned in the afterword, takes place at the same school as "Love Aroma" but is about a different couple.

Are you going to translate that too? Eventually I mean. It would be nice to have the full collection.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hylarn obvious doesn't mean official. Are they an official couple? I don't watch the series or the films but I like the pairing very much. In the credits it states that they are an official couple, but fans sometimes confuse canon xD

Also random rambling..

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 7:56AM

telamon
Seasons discussion 04 Jan 15:23
joined Mar 25, 2013

Also on ch11 page 0193 the fourth panel "I don't know if she's want to hear I'd been here since this afternoon..." should be "I don't know if she want's to hear I'd been here since this afternoon..."

telamon
Seasons discussion 04 Jan 12:12
joined Mar 25, 2013

Now you only need to finish http://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuri_yuri
And the new year would be to a fantastic start xD
Thanks a lot for these guys I love Takemiya Jin

telamon
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 18 Dec 09:55
joined Mar 25, 2013

Wonder if this is going to be finished. This is probably my favorite "book" along with the Elegy Syndrome one, just 'cause it's different couples and there isn't any unnecessary drama.

Can anyone from the staff tell us(me) if you're gonna finish it? It's been awhile since you guys posted anything.

And this series especially since the last chapter was 3 years ago.

last edited at Dec 18, 2013 9:59AM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Would be interesting to see the reaction of Shiina if there was a sequel and Eiko suddenly shows up with short hair.Would Shiina recognize her? xD

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

When I started to download it it said (First Part), I take it there's a second one?

joined Mar 25, 2013

The author seems to have begun a Runa x Takako x Rena one. That will be interesting, but since the translation for the 11th where Rena is introduced I don't know whether this is canon or not (the Runa x Takako x Rena I mean).

telamon
I Girl discussion 16 Nov 09:52
joined Mar 25, 2013

It seems interesting, but why do I have the feeling it will get very depressing or there will be so much drama that it won't be like it was originally. The author himself wrote that it "didn't turn out to as a so-called yuri manga". Oh well, just hoping it won't turn into het or that there won't be as much drama as I think there will be.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Haha, sorry to say this but you'll be waiting awhile xD

telamon
Her World discussion 01 Jul 06:57
joined Mar 25, 2013

It would be nice to get one or two more votes before deciding to do it.

And another one