Forum › Posts by telamon

joined Mar 25, 2013

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/nights-of-azure-2-game-gets-manga-spinoff-in-july/.117883

No other information besides who the artist is and that there's gonna be a new chapter every Wednesday.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Page 7 'This might be the first time I've been your room, Zeta.' should be 'I've been in your room'

telamon
Image Comments 15 Jun 05:02
joined Mar 25, 2013
Crls7jluaaeyplj

Nezchan
You mean the cardboard cutout that just says 'Tracer's girlfriend' and nothing else?

telamon
Shoes discussion 12 Jun 06:28
joined Mar 25, 2013

The talk about offspring at the end, I wonder if they're gonna find someone to mate with and then compare children? Oh well.

telamon
Image Comments 11 Jun 05:51
joined Mar 25, 2013
Ohohohohohhoho

@GrimEater It's Asuka's ending, Lillie's ending is her bitchslapping Asuka so hard that she goes flying.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Man keep your arseshite cancerous discussion out of Dynasty. It's a civil website with healthy community and you people ruined it.

And now, U is laughing at all of us

U, for fuck's sake

Can I get a link for the thread? I wanna see it.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Wow the continuation is even better.

telamon
Steps discussion 08 Jun 16:38
joined Mar 25, 2013

Shouldn't this now be 'Complete'? Since it was a 7-parter and this one has 7 chapters?

telamon
Nutmeg discussion 08 Jun 06:03
joined Mar 25, 2013

Wow, I was just re-reading some old works of her and was wondering if she did something new and this popped up a day later.

Maple Love is my absolute favorite one-shot. I'm really glad to see a new work of hers. Is it something new or a few years old?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Like you haven't read worse stuff, little babies xD

joined Mar 25, 2013

Looks like she has someone she loves but has been rejected or something.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Has anyone watched AWOL?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Reminds me a bit of a hentai I read quite a while back with this kind of premise.

I'd be okay with those kinds of one-shots being converted to yuri.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I wonder if this is an Alzheimer story xD Unlikely, but a nice twist, just because I haven't seen a manga with a genuine elder mental illness.

So far, A-chan seems like a bitch. Could be the phonecall to make her not be one, but it could be just there to seem like she's having problems that concern Rinko, but I think that only makes it tough for her and not anyone else. Her 'evil' faces are rather convincing and she's shown to be an expert manipulator so, I'm inclined to believe that she's selfish and does what she wants.

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 5:44AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

So I guess we won't get the previous chapters?

telamon
Alien Girl discussion 01 Jun 10:24
joined Mar 25, 2013

Anything new with them?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

That's a bit harsh. She's not retarted. She's actually quite intelligent. However, Ichigo lives in the moment ー in the here and now. She doesn't think too much about tomorrow and doesn't dwell on yesterday. She doesn't intend for bad things to happen and just keeps on going even if they do. She's just.... Ichigo.

Stop making excuses for being a shitty person Ichigo.

last edited at Jun 1, 2017 5:03AM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

How many chapters are left?

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's on danbooru and translated for people wondering where they can read it.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

There's a couple of finished ones, one titled 'The Useless Senpai and The Talented Kouhai' and another one 'Twin Sisters' if anyone can typeset them.

last edited at May 17, 2017 3:51PM

telamon
Image Comments 14 May 05:55
joined Mar 25, 2013
43298309_p0

Less than a month for the game to be out on PC.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Valkyrie Drive Bikkhuni is getting to Steam this summer.

telamon
Anime season 30 Apr 09:03
joined Mar 25, 2013

Anyways, since this is dynasty after all, I have to mention that yuri wise there's the redhead + her blonde princess that takes matters into her own hands. Hm, kind of sounds familiar. Main character paired up with his childhood best friend is very sweet too.

I'll watch it sometime soon then. I'm currently slightly obsessed with Diablo 2 (again) and when that runs it's course I'll probably watch it. (Frozen Orb ftw)

I thought of Izetta too when I saw them xD Supposedly there was a live event recently (for Izetta) and the seiyuus ramped up the yuri.

telamon
Anime season 30 Apr 08:26
joined Mar 25, 2013

In other news, Tales of Zestiria's final episode just aired 1 month after the previous episode and oh my god they actually turned up and crammed in a lot of moments for the gay ships in the epilogue. They could have easily just made them go their separate ways but nope, Ufotable's going to make sure that one-month long wait was worth it. Even when they did make a number of scenes for these pairings in the course of the show, the epilogue is on a whole other level. It still feels surreal that they actually did that.

You mean this? http://i.4cdn.org/u/1493479109274.webm

Yes, although the video you're linking only shows a portion of the scenes between the two. There's much more after that.

I was debating on whether or not to watch the anime. I tried the game, but that kind of combat isn't fun for me. I did think it was more fujo based on the two MCs interaction (the male MC and the spirit(?) that is). I liked how the story started but the gameplay was too much for me, so I may end up watching the anime. Plus it's Ufotable, their animations are gorgeous.

telamon
Anime season 30 Apr 08:07
joined Mar 25, 2013

In other news, Tales of Zestiria's final episode just aired 1 month after the previous episode and oh my god they actually turned up and crammed in a lot of moments for the gay ships in the epilogue. They could have easily just made them go their separate ways but nope, Ufotable's going to make sure that one-month long wait was worth it. Even when they did make a number of scenes for these pairings in the course of the show, the epilogue is on a whole other level. It still feels surreal that they actually did that.

You mean this? http://i.4cdn.org/u/1493479109274.webm