Forum › Posts by Alpaca

Alpaca
Age 15 discussion 13 Mar 13:45
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Cousin has sex with ex on your bed --> Strip the other girl that gave you special feelings on the public walkway

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 1:45PM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm getting kind of worried about the reveal at this point. It's getting harder and harder to enjoy without thinking about what's going to happen when Kanda is revealed to be a lady

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Is Homura sensei feeling okay?? Have the boing boings betrayed sensei as of recent?! This was so wholesome and lactose free!!

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Internal screaming Azul has suddenly became my favorite character

Alpaca
Citrus discussion 10 Mar 12:37
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I came back for a reread. Looking back, the biggest pitfall was probably the marriage thing. Of course the entire premise of the story is it supposed to be 100% realistic, but for Mei have two fiance's throughout the story without any foreshadowing felt empty. I mean there are other ups and downs with the story but it's still okay

Alpaca
Age 15 discussion 08 Mar 17:49
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I honestly hate all the pairings. Everyone is so toxic and I really think a best end would be if everyone was separated and single

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Lolol hidden marugoto

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

What is Boko?

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

No words can describe that feeling when you make eye contact on the last page

Alpaca
Image Comments 25 Feb 07:03
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013
55959761_p0

For a second, I thought they were soup

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

A silkie is a seal who's become a human by shedding their skin. I thought brownies were the ones that specifically were about doing housework, but maybe there's some crossover in duties, haha.

Oh snap I thought the exact same thing!

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm starting to really hate Shizuka. Everything she said in chapter 154 is starting to feel more and more of a lie. Of course she fibbed about 'messing around', but I believed she really loved Mio. They were my favorite couple in the beginning but Mio deserves better :(

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I wonder now, if Midori ever really loved Maki because based on this chapter, she would had loved anyone who gave her love and attention. Her ex coworker and baby daddy interactions show how happy it makes her when she's not alone. I dunno, but it's sad how easily she's walked over due to her weakness. If she leaves baby daddy (he doesn't deserve a name in my mind) would she do it for the right reasons?

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

It's pretty interesting to think that even in LGBT, people still feel the need to have a 'man' and a 'women' in a relationship. I think with the reason for the lack of butchxbutch is the same for needing these roles: our preconceived notion of these roles in a straight couple and these roles are pounded into us as kids. It's what we've seen our whole lives, so it's only natural to emulate it.

Alpaca
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 21:21
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Tbh, Liz kinda fucked up. She knew her ex was provoking her the whole time together and I get in a business setting it's hard to get away. I think all in all, she was too weak to her ex and just didn't open herself enough to maki to get over the weakness

Alpaca
SHY discussion 01 Feb 00:23
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Definitely brings up that scene with batman vs bane when bane talks about the darkness . Pepesha adapted to the cold as she had her mother to protect her, but her mom? She was born in it and forced to mold to the cold

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Bouchan is best girl

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

CUTE BUT WHERE IS DIA-ONEECHAN???

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Otaku Dia is best Dia

Alpaca
Image Comments 23 Jan 05:59
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013
Ej-hkleuwaeybrl-orig

With all the crap that happened with the animation studio, I have such mixed feelings watching it

Alpaca
Image Comments 23 Jan 05:57
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013
78601893_p0

Interesting use of snorkels

Alpaca
Their Story discussion 08 Jan 13:05
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I just realized that the moka plotline just kind of fizzed. Like I wanted to see moka confess to sun :(

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Looks interesting so far!! Definitely want to see how she can learn to 'love yo self'

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Omg I forgot that we were still in flashback mode haha
This is probably the best chapter so far

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 3:33PM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

'Beautiful people could wear a trash bag and still look great'
That moment you realize your not hot TT.TT LOLOLOL