Forum › Posts by Akaii

Akaii
Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

I'm looking for that manga about sentient dicks (and balls). At then end this one girl jumps into a pool filled with them.

Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko

Akaii
Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

What’s the story where the girl wants to pay her friend but she keeps rejecting her. I believe it was a gag manga.

Also, I’m not talking about the story with the moocher.

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence, but Shouraiteki ni Shindekure maybe?

Akaii
Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

This is a korea manhua about two classmate who is secretly a couple the other is blond.
The scenes i remember was
-It was new year with their friends the two of them walk to the beach at night and the other was horny they return and end up making out

-The ending two of them work at the same company

Thank you

Hate Me

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

without the excuse of publisher/government meddling smh

Haha, to me the recent chapters felt exactly like a publisher/editor suggesting some changes to the story or sentence structure to make it more in line with what they think their readers expect (which was a bit of a bummer because a part of what made me fall in love with this series was the lack of those).

As for the author saying it's not yuri I think she's probably referring to the typical all girls school yuri where everyone's gay and into each other. I think she means that we need to move away from yuri tropes and things like that and look at actual stories of gay women. I'm not sure how prevalent this is for yuri but for example yaoi in Japan is mostly just a fluffy fantasy for straight women. I get the feeling most yuri is a bit like that too and she doesn't want to get lumped in with that.

Yeah, this.
I've tried to find and link (but failed) a oneshot I read before from an author who got an offer to draw a yuri story for the first time and her author's comments page was rambling on the meaning of the word and not being sure if her work fits the mould.

Akaii
Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Is this Sadomi's origin story?

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

The cliffhanger got me a bit confused, is there a problem with Miyako hanging out with the girls from elm. Is there a problem with myako being in touch with her former group

She decided to retire on a whim, without informing her company, announced it during a concert and went missing right after that, which almost certainly violated whatever contracts she signed, ruined her company's schedule and forced them to do lots of damage control. Some fans still suspect Ruri might have done something to take over the group (worsened public image) and both the company and the public likely prodded the group a lot for any information on where Miyako might be or if there was anything that led to the disappearance. The company finding out the girls are in touch with her or even were involved somehow may cause more trouble for the girls or lead the company to discovering Miyako's whereabouts (at which point they may force her to come back or to compensate them for any losses they suffered).
Scratch that, I completely misremembered the backstory chapter. But then, the only validation for keeping their meetings a secret I can think of after she got the approval for the retirement is some sort of 'no further contact allowed' clause in fear of tabloids finding out.

But - so far all the drama turned out to be a setup for more wholesomeness, so I wouldn't worry about it yet.

But truth be told, the thing that caught my eye most was "this manhole is lovely" because that is not a sentence I ever expected anyone to ever say.

Read up on Japanese manhole art. Or their traffic cones. Or any other mundane object present in Japan, really; nothing is safe from moeification.

last edited at Mar 18, 2023 9:35PM

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

there are two more chapters of this available, hope they will get translated...

Mind linking me to where I can get these chapters? We'll have a look.

searching for 高嶺の花とふつうの子 i see 4 and 5 as kindle version on japanese amazon and on dlsite (and comico, line and a few other japanese stores but I dont know if these can be used outside of japan).

the 4th chapter was previously sold on a convention as 3.5
https://twitter.com/cozmi23/status/1198212285572907008
i didnt find anything on there being a more proper paper publication of it.

Akaii
Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/717958 spam (edited in link, account name and dp used for similar spam on other sites)

Akaii
Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021
Akaii