Forum › Posts by babydel

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I managed half of it before I pressed close.

babydel
Suito-to! discussion 28 May 09:57
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

You managed to talk with the people who translate in Spanish? you mean the ones who translate in Mangaplus Shueishia official release?

No, Zats did the Spanish to English translation using Google that was uploaded to MD.

babydel
Suito-to! discussion 27 May 17:13
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Nice, thanks for helping Zats out with the translation! The Spanish to English by google was pretty good compared to most, but glad to see it's getting the proper treatment. Though I find "in campus" quite jarring, 'at campus' flows better for me, however, I think it's the "campus" word itself I find quite jarring in the sentence.

last edited at May 27, 2020 5:14PM

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

she had a choker but I couldn't notice ears, is she also a catulus?

As the album said Yuki didn't like wearing it, so she probably wore it as encouragement for her to do so. Or she is a catulus and using the same stuff that other one uses to make her appear human.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Oh, Ponko has made her way here. Enjoy!

last edited at May 20, 2020 3:05PM

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

To me Sister Mary always seems to be the older sisters name, so I assumed Ai was called it as she was the senpai. Nothing to do with their actual names.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Need more fangs.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Don't mind me, I'm just here to see if there's a mathil reference

Ha.

babydel
Citrus + discussion 17 May 16:06
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Bah! Harumin deserves better than Matsuri. /myopinion

Indeed.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

?

babydel
Citrus + discussion 17 May 08:09
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

And there it is, was a nice little bonus when I came across it in the volume release.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Shit what? I didn't know MrLlama does upside down challenges. This is what I get for being a filthy GDQ casual. I know what I'm watching this afternoon.

Not permantently upside down, but in his ManVsStream streams he has to do all sort of stuff while trying to speed run D2.

babydel
Lily Marble discussion 14 May 14:43
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

So she was already legal sexually, since she's past 18. The surprise here doesn't make sense.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fusoroi_no_renri_ch02#2

There must be something behind it. I'd say it might just be a moral thing, but Iori on the next page mentions getting arrested.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Naw dog. It's totally a pro gamer move. This must be what it takes to be good at these fandangled online survival games. Or some type of weird challenge like beating Dark Souls 1 with a Guitar Hero controller. Crazy kids.

MrLlama's MvS with upside down keyboard and mouse is always a good time.

babydel
Let Go! discussion 13 May 13:54
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I see you Wholesome tag.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Heke's keyboard is backward...

Actually it seems to happen in every chapter with them... Guess that is what happens when you just throw in a pre-rendered asset without drawing it yourself.

babydel
Renjoh discussion 11 May 22:21
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Does anyone know if we're gonna get more chapters?

MD says it has 6 chapters, but it's listed as an anthology with the description "A small collection of yuri manga by Shimizu Hikarino" so probably not 6 chapters of this couple. One more to round it off would make sense though.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Eh? Isn't it suppose to be just Kaori, not Kaori-chan?

I was curious about this as well, as she does ask her to drop the honourifics. I asked Tsuki-chan and they confirmed it was -chan on both occasions.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Hentai author, naked people kind of their thing.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

That's extremely characteristic of Aya, though. She is the type of person who either won't say no or won't say it strongly enough.

I'd say she has primarily told people to bugger off, but the sample size is her childhood friend who she obviously wants to remain friends with and Sei who initially she pushes away multiple times but her curiosity just keeps beating her logic.

It's kinda wild that apparently it's common knowledge that Sei's attempted to get with a student and a.) still has a dude trying to ask her out and b.) still somehow has her job.

"This girl used to follow Kurosaki-chan everywhere they say. Kinda super clingy, don't you think? This is a girls' school, so everyone's always hungry for a story." I'd hardly call that enough evidence to say that Sei tried to get with a student and not just a student that really liked their teacher.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I mean, it's not like the sister/delinquent is any better.

The difference for me here is that Shizuku obviously has a messed up and violent personality, with a backstory, later on, to explain it, so she may not be nice, but you can at least see why she might not be nice. Whereas Iori just has these sudden bouts of rage (probably drunk as well) which are very jarring to their usual relationship. This chapter is the only one I've found quite disturbing/off-putting, mainly because Minami is the one to be shown in the wrong by the end of it.

Also, that fight was agreed upon by both parties.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 2:59PM

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This came out of nowhere

Iori has hit Minami a few times, especially when she's shown doubts.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fusoroi_no_renri_ch16#4 an example.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Chapter 10, Page 11-12

Datte datte
Aya ni chuushite morau no ureshikute...<3

This is kinda like saying:

But, but, Aya gave me a smoochie and made me so happy...<3

Ah, btw, this line made Aya so horny, she started touching herself. Might be a fetish of hers, lol.

That is brilliant. You could have always done a translation note, though a bit late now. Not that I think it should be like that, but it maybe could have made her feel a bit more emotionally damaged.

I guess you're getting flagged as spam cause you're suddenly being quite active.

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 1:32PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

EDIT: This is kind of lost in translation, but Sei sometimes regresses to the speech pattern of a little girl whenever she and Aya does the dirty. As the translator, it's really hard to get those nuances carried over to English. This is also the reason why I believe that Sei is much, much more attached to Aya than it seems like when just reading the translations. I'm sorry I couldn't bring these nuances out, but that's pretty much impossible to do without making Sei sound like an idiot.

Curious how some of the dialogue would be if you chose to make her sound like an idiot, got any examples?

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 12:17PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Agh, that was for five seconds.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/warikitta_kankei_desukara_ch01#10

Reading this page I get the impression they were texting each other for a fairly decent amount of time before Sei just goes full 'I wanna fuck you' on Aya. Aya comments on how Sei is back early from work today, so enough to get a vague idea of a routine, as well as recommending books to each other so I am guessing they've had time to read such books as well. Sure it's done in the space of six pages for us, but I find it gives off a good enough impression that Aya finds Sei to be a friend at this point, probably her first ever that isn't just the childhood friend because they live next to each other.