Forum › Posts by Ke_Zukulenzia

joined Jul 23, 2019

Who is Xiao Yunhan??

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I love always the art and story from this author. Even sad developments are great. ^.^

joined Jul 23, 2019

There were quite a number of happy endings in this anthology lol.

Well, you see, the anthology is named "I Don't Want a Happy Ending!"

But, as it happen, you don't always get what you want. Or avoid what you don't want. :P

"You'll get your rent when you fix this damn roof!"

Is that a cliché saying in English? Because I know that in other languages it's a cliché line in fiction, used for comical effect when a landlord and tenant are squabbling.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Yandere + Stalking = Moe up the butt

[õ_õ]

I have a feeling the author didn't nail 'yandere' quite right, lol.

On the other hand they got 'stalker' down pat:
OBTAINED USED STRAW! HUMAN LEVEL LOWERED BY 100!!
Perfect. o3o

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I’m waiting for the plot twist in which Tanya is actually an experienced witch unlike the naive and weak witch Melissa thinks she is lol

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 1:25AM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Are her parents married? Divorced? I don't remember at all.

If they are still married, it gives a whole new meaning to Mari's comment: "Me and mother have always been showing up with boys."

Ke_Zukulenzia
Yuru Yuri discussion 25 Mar 13:38
joined Jul 23, 2019

lmao i noticed the fancy stem but thought nothing of it because the comic is in black and white XD also is anybody gonna tell her that to the gays there is, in fact, a HUGE difference between an eggplant and a tomato XD

I'm a naive and innocent girl. Please explain to me.

Ke_Zukulenzia
Kill Switch discussion 12 Mar 13:01
joined Jul 23, 2019

And, as we've seen, she's ok with being slapped.

What? When?

Wasn't it a plot point in chapter 1 that MC said she'd be happy to be slapped by cool bike girl?

Edit: check page 23 and page 24.

last edited at Mar 12, 2021 1:03PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

^ Hacen una bonita pareja Ran y Gery, cuando la rubia se ruborizó se veía muy adorable. Va seguro que son pareja canon y oficial, pobre la Shirataki pero seguro se consuela con Sorara.
Gracias por avisarnos del nuevo cap! :3

joined Jul 23, 2019

Hello, I'm the one who wrote before to warn that "ho" was a disrespectful way to refer to sex workers and asked everybody to show respect.

I'm sad to find my words were not heeded. Disrespect has gotten much, much worse.

"I don't believe the bullshit of people who say prostitution is just like any other job."

"In my opinion (again), women who claim to enjoy (or at least to not mind) prostituting themselves to men, are just internalizing a submissive role in the patriarchy."

"A sex worker, in the eyes of almost all those who buy their "service", even where it's legal, is not really a person."

I don't know what's worse: the repeated offensive generalizations that deny the agency of sex workers (whose explicit statements of goals are haughtily dismissed because, it is claimed, they are all compulsed victims) or the blanket condemnation of a whole category of independent adult women whose life choices are portrayed as wrong and bad for them.

Everything that has been written against sex workers could be used word by word against any other group of women, for example lesbians. "I don't believe the bullshit of people who say lesbian couples are just like any other couples." "Women who claim to enjoy (or at least to not mind) lesbian sex are just internalizing a fear of men." Sounds familiar? It does to me. It's like poster Nya-chan copy-pasted every sentence from some gay hate forum and changed just a few key words to turn the discriminating statements against a different group.

What really riles me up is that two moderators, TWO moderators, have already combed through this thread and they didn't seem to notice this fetid hatemongering. Get your act together, peeps! Discrimination isn't something that can be tolerated so easily. When you meet it, you've got to bring the hammer down on it!

I hope my words are not taken as a personal slight against any individual poster. My problem is with the ideas, not with the persons. I hope moderators will take action in the future against any repeat of this kind of blanket condemnation of the life choices of entire segments of women.

Harsh but true.

Last chapter is a good example of this meme: two bottoms wanting to have sex!

And it also is a shining example of why this meme is such bullshit. Sure it may be a fun joke, but in reality there's no tragedy in being a bottom and going to bed with another bottom : it just works like for Ena and Asumi.

Word. Sex is fluid, all sorts of dynamics exist, it all just matters how much compatibility and chemistry you have, and those two had it. Such a great chapter.

I've always been deeply skeptical about the top/bottom split. Or the butch/femme split for that matter.

last edited at Mar 16, 2021 1:34AM

Ke_Zukulenzia
Delta discussion 06 Feb 13:36
joined Jul 23, 2019

Miyuki and Hikari? So this is a little sequel to Gamma.

Thus the name is Delta. lol

Next sequel will be Epsilon.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 1:36PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
Image Comments 06 Feb 13:23
joined Jul 23, 2019
Etuaq5wxyaalfdw-orig

that coffee cup lolz

joined Jul 23, 2019

THAT DOESNT REALLY GIVE US ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE OVERALL FAMILY DYNAMIC.

The clues we have make it rather obvious no? I mean there doesn't seem to be anything strange or exceptional about it. Her mother is a super typical garden-variety Asian mom who demands the best for&from her daughter and will get into fights with anyone who goes against her wishes. We see her fighting with her husband for not being a good enough father; she's likely to fight with the school teachers as well; and if the girl was into sports she would certainly fight with the coaches asking for better treatment, more opportunities, etc.! Mom characters like her are a big classic trope in tv series, comics, movies...

The child with such a mom has of course ambivalent feelings towards her.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 1:32PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Eagerly waiting to see how their sexy abduction purei turns out. (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

I foresee a cabin in the woods, Shizuka chained to a wall or tied to a bed, and Mio having her way with her helpless prisoner in a most non-politically-correct manner. XD

joined Jul 23, 2019

Asumi keeps trying one lesbian sex worker after another. This time, she hires a girl who is just starting in the job: Asumi is her first customer. She's the same kind of girl as Asumi (cute, shy, polite) and their clumsy lovemaking is so awesome for both of them that you kinda get angry when they don't become girlfriends at the end.

But then again, this is what makes this manga different. The oldest cliché in stories about yuri prostitution is to have the customer and the paid girl fall in love in the final pages. In this series, Asumi keeps banging new girls and, no matter how much they enjoy themselves, they always go their separate ways in the end. You have to admit it's a more realistic take.

Read it in Spanish, get what you mean. In another manga they would've gotten together and the ho girl would have dropped her job. But there are lots of those already, this manga at least has originality going for it; we didn't really need another story of prostitute meets client, falls for client, stops selling herself, happy end.
Well not until Asumi finally meets her fated sweetheart Mai I mean. XDD

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

^ Gracias!!!

Ke_Zukulenzia
Anime season 17 Jan 15:58
joined Jul 23, 2019

Mushoku Tensei is soooooooooo good.
It's the book series that established the basic concepts of the isekai genre, you know? Everything made later took its premises from there. The anime adaptation is very well done, it looks real pretty.

And I'm having a blast reading the hysterical reviews of prudes and prigs who can't stand the idea of a 40-something otaku guy reincarnating as a newborn baby who then pervs on his new mother's boobs and steals her used panties. XDDDDDDDDD

Ke_Zukulenzia
Anime season 06 Jan 13:26
joined Jul 23, 2019

I watched Vlad Love episode 1 and enjoyed it... mildly.

The yuri is there, is blatant and is unapologizing: the mc is crazy in love & in lust with her cute blonde vamp girl, that's sure and certain. But the gag comedy is not exactly the type I like — the 2d or 3d time the school doctor machine-gun-slaps someone, I was already bored with it — and there are problems of setting and continuity that disturb your suspension of disbelief.

Like, after the blood donation trailer explodes and those poor nurses obviously DIE, there should be a police investigation! But for some reason nobody seems to care. And according to blondie a vampire should bite a human every day, and every bitten human turns into a vampire, who then needs to bite a human a day as well, and so on. Ever heard of the wheat and chessboard problem?

My overall judgment: not for anyone but what the hell, try it if you want.

joined Jul 23, 2019

last edited at Jan 3, 2021 2:20PM

joined Jul 23, 2019

Just look at it all...
https://i.imgur.com/cXeLywX.png

Ah yes. Carthage.

Thank you for this comment!
I had absolutely no idea what that picture was supposed to be... until I read your reply, lmao.

I guess I'm better at history than at geography?

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 9:41PM

joined Jul 23, 2019

Btw I had completely forgotten that their school had male students too...

Wait, they have male students??
Those two who bump into megane girl are boys? I only notice now!
I'd have sworn school was all-girl. Did they even show boy students before?

joined Jul 23, 2019

An interesting post by Xierra099 about how the characters in "Lovin' Sis" came to be:

Xierra099
@xierra099@baraag.net
December 5, 2020, 11:01 AM

Here's a little look into my brain near the beginning of Lovin' Sis.

It took me 19 pages to introduce Susan's gimmick, and part of that was that I wasn't sure what to do with her.
Before I landed on pervert teacher, there were two discarded ideas:

First one was that she herself would have an older sister, and their dynamic would be like early Lucy/Chloe with Susan being the prudish one, and her older sister being basically a grown up version of Lucy

And no, this would not explain why Lucy is the way she is; in fact, the aunt's first appearance was going to feature Lucy finding out.

It was part of the whole "Loving Sister" deal. But I couldn't think of a way it wouldn't become a giant orgy quickly with two Lucys around, so I scrapped it.

She was meant to be Lucy's ally going forward but I just got Val to fulfill that role.

The second one was that early on, she would find Thomas (who then just was "neighbor kid") naked on her home after a botched attempt at kidnapping by Lucy, and from then on out, she'd be fighting her desires to fuck the shit out of him as a recurring joke.

But that also got scrapped, for the sole reason that... I wanted more girl on girl action.
At this point I still wasn't very concerned with Thomas' business. Like, at all.

It needs to be noted, these two ideas did not coexisted; by the time I started thinking on the Thomas thing, I had already discarded the aunt.

In the end, I went with Susan being a total Dom with her own little harem.

It's interesting looking back on it, both the second incestual sister and the shota plots fell in the hands of Val (except with Thomas being the one who has the crush, because the poor boy needed some agency XD)

So cheers for poor Susan's sister; poor woman didn't even got designed...

Also if you needed a measurement of how little I cared to create a dad for the girls... even while planning these arcs, the idea of the father never crossed my mind. Once.
It took months and a comment asking about it for me to realize his absence. XD

joined Jul 23, 2019

It's really light fun, only with a lot of sex (and no taboos).
Looking at this relationship chart should make it downright obvious:

I like how there's a clear distinction between sometimes fuck partners, regular lovers and loving couples: in a story with so much sex, it's important!
I also like that on 12 characters there are 10 girls; and one of them is in the center. :v

I'm gonna share one of (the tamer) strips to give you a peek at the humor style:

last edited at Aug 1, 2021 2:52PM