Forum › Posts by Ressey

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Actually, it's a ploy by the author: they can only draw a single face. So, to not be accused of same face syndrome, they make a manga about twins. :P

I never thought of that, that's actually pretty clever! lol

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I'm just going to stop reading at this point and wait till this manga is finished. Too much bullshit going on in the comments section.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

baka-inu:

I believe they already broke in the raw (chapter like 50 or something)

:/

Ah geez, it's like y'all don't know what a fucking SPOILER TAG IS FOR.

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 8:26PM by OrangePekoe

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I could really go for a Miko catgirl but I don't think it's gonna pan out that way.

Ressey
Liberta discussion 02 Feb 17:56
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

True love gives you Wiiiiiiiiiiings!~

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Whoa, Neji's art skills are out of this world!~

Freakin ghost owl up in there with that art challenge.

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 5:30PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So gay and erotic. <3

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This chapter is a GIFT dude. I love that they’re developing Azul x Baiser, with that fucking iconic Cinderella moment, “oh! I recognize this massaging/pussy spreading technique, could it be my beloved??”

And also, the confirmation of what a lot of us thought was going on from the beginning—Utena’s path in life is to change the world from Madoka vibes to BDSM-themed Saturday morning cartoon stuff. She is extremely imposing and powerful, but she has a very specific perspective and set of principles. She doesn’t want violence and death: she’s setting up a series of BDSM scenes.

And to go with that, this chapter was basically about her embodying some of the principles and practices of safe BDSM; she wanted to check that nobody is being really hurt, physically and emotionally, and set things up so they can do their stuff in a way that’s safe. The fact that she’s helping to rebuild the town vibes with this too, it’s like, “it’s not just your job to clean up after this, we’re both part of it.” And the massage to Azul, besides being a horni moment, was also about makinng her feel better after the hard work and stress—sort of like villain aftercare. She’s demonstrating not just affection toward the magical girls but also genuine care that they’re okay, physically and mentally, and pitching in to do cleanup. She’s a good domme, y’all.

Only when all that is taken care of does she go back to her terrifying dominatrix persona.

I fucking looooove this series. It does everything so well.

I’d go so far as to say it’s Kill la Kill-tier in terms of how awesome and thoughtful/creative it is and what it does with genre.

I thought these damn stars looked so FAMILIAR. My brain is totally going Kill-La-Kill alternate universe now. I'm starting to wonder which parts of this will get cut if or whenever it gets an anime adaption. Sex sells, it'd be a crime to pass this up.

Ressey
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Jan 01:21
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

TSUNDERE ARIA!!

January's gift!

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh no, this rubs my voyeur & poly itch the right way...

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 1:09AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Bakeneko?

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 2:20AM

Ressey
VAMPEERZ discussion 13 Jan 04:28
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

it really does suck, when friends have to go their separate ways

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

i needed this, so cute

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Is it just me or was there a sudden jump in image quality involving this manga? Are you guys going off the official releases and no more twitter material?

They're taken directly from Pixiv. It's an irregularly updated series which can have some pretty sizeable gaps between chapters (likely due to the attention Neji has to give when she has a serialization going), so you're likely to see some leaps in art style here and there.

Oh okay cause I was like whoa, the quality is starting to match Noman compared to when I first read chapter one like two months ago. It looked sketchy and quickly drawn. It's nice to know Neji is putting more TLC into this one.

last edited at Jan 11, 2021 3:33PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Please keep your arms and legs inside the emotional rollercoaster.

Please keep your arms and legs inside the emotional rollercoaster at all times. /_OAO;;_/

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 9:09PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

oh boy, oh boy, here come the Octave flashbacks

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Is it just me or was there a sudden jump in image quality involving this manga? Are you guys going off the official releases and no more twitter material?

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 5:24PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Whole new meaning to midnight snack.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Actual abusive handholding, that's a first for me but damn is this shit funny!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Then there's Nattō and Tofu, all by products of soybeans.

last edited at Jan 7, 2021 8:18AM

Ressey
Null Hug discussion 04 Jan 15:11
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

It's hot but... I don't get it.
Like, why...?

It's a BDSM kinda thing.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Now it's like a mixture of Flip Flappers, Haibane Renmei and Girls Last Tour.

I hope this gets an animation some day.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Yes of course, Hinako needs her fingers intact for fingerbang fun time.
lulz

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

ahahahahaha

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

heck