Forum › Posts by Dreamloop

Dreamloop
Image Comments 15 Mar 11:25
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
68241488_p0

^would also love this

Is a bit worrisome though if matsuri and harumin have more chemistry than the main couple? Citrus+2 should be about these two

Dreamloop
Image Comments 13 Mar 11:58
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
Dqbit-7u4aatdbe-orig

Omg can't take this amount of handholding cuteness

Dreamloop
Image Comments 12 Mar 17:01
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
Dxsogeqvaaaw1qv-orig

This is heretical but I kinda like it. Maybe in some kind of alternate universe they would have ditched Touko right from the start and embarked on a journey together...

Dreamloop
Image Comments 12 Mar 16:55
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
Dqmhnzev4aasys--orig

^I have a feeling that you just made a sarcastic response even though I was being 100% serious :( haha

Fun fact: when we started dating, my girlfriend actually once made a comment that "you are obsessed with interlocking our fingers". I hope this proves my sincerity when it comes to my hand-holding fetish :D

Point being: can't get enough of Yuu and Touko holding hands

last edited at Mar 12, 2019 4:56PM

Dreamloop
Image Comments 12 Mar 13:04
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
Dqmhnzev4aasys--orig

@BugDevil
@BV

Joining this discussion a bit late, but without a hint of sarcasm I have to say that holding hands (and especially interlocking fingers) is one of the sexiest and hottest things in Yuri that I can imagine. No wonder it's become a gag, because it obviously has root in reality... It's just so damn hot ._.

Hotter (and more lewd) than any of the NSFW stuff. Maybe because it gets my imagination going and I start thinking "what's next" and "what feelings are those interlocking fingers conveying"

Lol sorry for getting philosophical but I can't help it

Dreamloop
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I love this series so much. It's beautiful, it has pretty much everything one could hope from a Yuri series, and it even has my favorite trope: a play which mirrors the real world.

Yuu really is the cutest. No wonder Touko loves her.

But pretty amazingly, YagaKimi has some seriously insightful and almost philosophical moments which made even an adult person like me pause and think. Especially in the last few chapters, when Sayaka talks about loving someone who is changing and when Yuu thinks about how selfish Touko's love for her was since she was never allowed to respond... Brilliant.

Dreamloop
Citrus + discussion 23 Feb 17:38
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Jesus I'm really hoping that Harumin doesn't have a crush on Yuzu, I'm so sick of these love triangles/unrequited love trope in this series...

Yeah this would be very weird after all those declarations of platonic love. I just like it when Harumin and Matsuri have screen time together, but hopefully it will be about them and not about Yuzu or somebody else. No more triangles please! :D

Anyway, I'm always awestruck by Saburouta's art. The faces... damn, just how on earth does she manage to make them so expressive. It takes me ages to read one chapter because I have to stop to take in every small detail in Mei's longing/tortured/worried expression <3

Dreamloop
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Ahh I love how Morinaga's style has evolved over the years. This looks so different than Girl Friends for example. I'm interested to see how the plot will develop and what will be the source of suspense going forward.

Dreamloop
Image Comments 12 Feb 16:41
Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019
Dcv7sqv-45a95c71-e875-44af-943a-5baa44b19ddd

More Girl Friends fanart please! I love this series, this was actually the first real Yuri I ever read. Akko and Mari are perfect together.