Forum › Posts by HayaH

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

PS: Just saw that ridiculous new polyamory suggestion. Come on, just pairing up characters for the sake of having them paired up is terrible writing and not something Nakatani would do. There is sooo much wrong with thinking wedging Sayaka into the adult pair makes any sense.

Having some problems with polyamory? It's your problem, not of anyone else, we don't care for your complexes.

Btw, it was not about pairing Sayaka with an adult pair. Many people would like to see Yuu x Touko x Sayaka ending.

What is the problem here? Anyone has a right to ship their own preferences. Silly is making fuss and calling something ridiculous just because it's different of your own preference.
No one is giving you right to spit around on anything what is different from you and yours.
You are not higher than anyone else here who is expressing their opinions. Learn to behave, vanity princess. Your self-made "crown" worths nothing. Your opinions are just as equal as of anyone else, you are not "highness" as you want to believe, in nonsense, obviously.

Ok, now you are just trying to pick a fight. Jeez.
To make it short, someone actually did suggest that Sayaka should get involved with Miyako and Hakozaki-sensei. Have fun reading the last page again.

Blah blah blah. I have no interest in your hypocrisy or your special snowflake needs. Stay on topic or be ignored. rolls eyes

Ha ha ha, little bug, nice try. This is all on topic what we are writing (except our answer to you when you interfered .

Our personal preferences are Sayaka x Yuu ( if polyamory option fails).
Or Sayaka Miyako. That's something what we already explained

But, we recognize your smug style, so we will not waste our time to be "bugged" with you anymore. We already blocked you on the other site and expected to meet you here as well, knowing that you already have prepared "pawns" here, knowing us for years and where we'll go, in advance.
And attacking us TWICE was not a coincidence (first time about polyamory, second time spitting on our answer to other person)
So, smug, from now on, we ignore you. Fight with air.

P. S. Stop your ridiculous obsession and ambushing us everywhere we go, and using same tactics trying to provoke or revenge. We told you we are not interested in you. Take it in mind finally. Finito!

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 12:19PM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

PS: Just saw that ridiculous new polyamory suggestion. Come on, just pairing up characters for the sake of having them paired up is terrible writing and not something Nakatani would do. There is sooo much wrong with thinking wedging Sayaka into the adult pair makes any sense.

Having some problems with polyamory? It's your problem, not of anyone else, we don't care for your complexes.

Btw, it was not about pairing Sayaka with an adult pair. Many people would like to see Yuu x Touko x Sayaka ending.

What is the problem here? Anyone has a right to ship their own preferences. Silly is making fuss and calling something ridiculous just because it's different of your own preference.
No one is giving you right to spit around on anything what is different from you and yours.
You are not higher than anyone else here who is expressing their opinions. Learn to behave, vanity princess. Your self-made "crown" worths nothing. Your opinions are just as equal as of anyone else, you are not "highness" as you want to believe, in nonsense, obviously.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 11:31AM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Actually, her opening up to Yuu is surprising, but still, she limited their relationship setting up conditions which are in her comfort zone. Outside of it, she is letting go.

I think that's backwards... Touko is actually pretty self aware, and I think she really believed Yuu "fit" in her comfort zone.

But if it is as you say, why should she set up limits? And if Touko is self aware, she would not want to become her sister. She is aware of own weakness, or vulnerability, but not of herself.
Reason for it is fear of losing someone dear (on which she has no control), so her all choices are connected with things which she can control, or set up limits. That's her comfort zone.
Out of it, she is pulling back.

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Who called you to interfere and judge, "bug devil"?
Suppose you are one of those smartses who always know better than any person about themselves.

Mind your own businesses and don't express any opinions in names of someone else, and don't throw your worthless judgments into the air, judgments made up from prejudices, which are proving how much valuable yours "arguments "are, and how judgmental you are .

We did not call for desinsection yet, but it's true that every site has some bugs.
Some of them just mosquito levels. That's the damage and ability which they can cause.
So fly away from our sight.

Fine fine, whatever you say, you beautiful intellectual butterfly you.
My reply was only for BV and that's the end of this conversation~

You ended yours, we'll end ours when we finish, you're not our commander.
You are speaking a nonsense, because you were speaking about our answer to BV, what is interfering without being called to interfere. It shows how rude you are.
And it's toxic behavior.
If you are frustrated with your own life, don't pour your bitterness out on someone else.
We are not your boxing bag. And you will not make us swallow your sh*ts.
So find someone who is equal to you, in your rank. We are other category, and don't bother to find which.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 10:22AM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

That was a much more philosophycal answer than I expected...

Some may also call it esoteric nonsense or a phase. You're a nice guy BV.

Who called you to interfere and judge, "bug devil"?
Suppose you are one of those smartses who always know better than any person about themselves.

Mind your own businesses and don't express any opinions in names of someone else, and don't throw your worthless judgments into the air, judgments made up from prejudices, which are proving how much valuable yours "arguments "are, and how judgmental you are .

We did not call for desinsection yet, but it's true that every site has some bugs.
Some of them just mosquito levels. That's the damage and ability which they can cause.
So fly away from our sight.

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

@HayaH
Why are you referring to yourself in first person plural, rather than first person singular please don't tell me it's that communist meme.

Which communist meme do you refer?

Our reason is personal, not meme, our philosophy of life complicated to explain. Shortly said, we feel us as dual. One side of us is Baby Angel, other side is Tremendous Angel. Who people will meet, depends on them. We don't recommend meeting with Tremendous Angel to no one.

We respect our both sides equally, so we express us through plurality.
There are many other manifestations of duality, some people are genderfluid, some are bisexual, etc.
We express ourselves as trio (three different entities in one), two of us (our both sides) in marriage in one body (compare it with Holy Trinity, it's allowed).
We are married with our body. An inner polyamory relationship (something like mind x body x soul).
We are self sufficient. That's why we think triple Yuu x Touko x Sayaka would work better than couple ending. Speaking from perspective of our joyful inner trio, triad, trinity.
When we thought that we were single, or in discordance with our body, we were unhappy. Our "third party" was repressed.
Not anymore. Nor we'll be unhappy ever!
Life is full of mysteries, and wonderful surprises! Just embracing it is required. An open mind.

Edit: To add, we think that answers are inside of everyone of us.
There are three forms of life on the Earth, males, females, and human beings (any mixture of genders and sexes, like man-woman in body of male or female, genderfluid or transgender, depends on how many feel themselves).

That was a much more philosophycal answer than I expected...

Trust us, our words are not a fruit of some imagination out of mind...We truly passed through many phases, struggling through life, suffering through many levels, until we figured us out, finally setting up the healthy base for all our further developments.
We are very successful now, in everything we do. It's almost two years since we raised from deads, constantly going up, up, up...
This is the truth. Figuratively or literally. But only we know it, how much literally it is...

Be well, BV

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

The only ever polyamory ending in normal manga, that I can remember is in Honeymoon Salad. It's really tricky to get that kind of ending right (outside of hentai, that is), and it can undermine the believability of the entire series. I seriously doubt that we well see that here.

Yeah, your point is at place, about trickiness to get that triad (Yuu x Touko x Sayaka) outside of hentai. But we think oppose, it would not undermine believability.
Why?
Because Yuu and Sayaka are giving that vibe of very open minded girls (not lightheaded).
Both are very thoughtful. And will think about everything twice as much, before finding and choosing right decisions.

The only problem here is Touko. She gives the vibe of refusing everything possible, and turn away. She must be under the pressures which will make her act, or she will just give up, if pressures are out of her comfort zones. She simply does not know how to free herself.
Her own illusion is to act under the pressures ("becoming" her sister is just her own illusion, moving her to act, but in same time completely blocking her (her real self).

Actually, her opening up to Yuu is surprising, but still, she limited their relationship setting up conditions which are in her comfort zone. Outside of it, she is letting go.
Until she finds liberations of herself, nothing will work here for Touko. She will distance herself from both girls.

And then, there will be Yuu x Sayaka ending together, actually.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 9:10AM

HayaH
Their Story discussion 04 Jan 07:54
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Thank you all who are educating us what's going on. Appreciate every explanation.
Respect to author. It's truly deserved. Our best wishes.

We admit that our comment was a mistake, misunderstanding made from ignorance, not knowing reality of situation. Apologize.

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

@HayaH
Why are you referring to yourself in first person plural, rather than first person singular please don't tell me it's that communist meme.

Which communist meme do you refer?

Our reason is personal, not meme, our philosophy of life complicated to explain. Shortly said, we feel us as dual. One side of us is Baby Angel, other side is Tremendous Angel. Who people will meet, depends on them. We don't recommend meeting with Tremendous Angel to no one.

We respect our both sides equally, so we express us through plurality.
There are many other manifestations of duality, some people are genderfluid, some are bisexual, etc.
We express ourselves as trio (three different entities in one), two of us (our both sides) in marriage in one body (compare it with Holy Trinity, it's allowed).
We are married with our body. An inner polyamory relationship (something like mind x body x soul).
We are self sufficient. That's why we think triple Yuu x Touko x Sayaka would work better than couple ending. Speaking from perspective of our joyful inner trio, triad, trinity.
When we thought that we were single, or in discordance with our body, we were unhappy. Our "third party" was repressed.
Not anymore. Nor we'll be unhappy ever!
Life is full of mysteries, and wonderful surprises! Just embracing it is required. An open mind.

Edit: To add, we think that answers are inside of everyone of us.
There are three forms of life on the Earth, males, females, and human beings (any mixture of genders and sexes, like man-woman in body of male or female, genderfluid or transgender, depends on how many feel themselves).

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 7:32AM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Why our posts are going double? Yes, we are duality, "two abstract me in her body", but why it must come out here in doubled posts???

Usually it’s because you hit “Create Post” twice, often when the post doesn’t appear to be loading when you click the first time.

Uh, but we didn't, maybe just pressing longer, then? Or if more tabs of Dynasty are open in same time? (because when we turned them off, if stopped)

Thank you for explanation anyway. If it happens again, we'll figure out what was exactly.

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

If people refuse to accept possible triple (polyamory) ending (not treesome in sexual way, to be clear here), what about possibility Sayaka pairing with a lady from a cafe? (can't remember her name now)...

Hakozaki sensei, she already brings insecurity in her partner from time to time, and she is pretty vague in her feelings about their relationship, not to forget to mention the fact that she didn't say anything about contacting a guy from a theater (it's not clear why).
But cafe lady, she does not seem "paranoid"...It's more like sensing something (a 6th sense? potential troubles? sensing Hakozaki as half-hearted?)

Personally observing, Sayaka would fit with an older woman (her adoration for authority she found in Touko shows it). And there is already some connection between those two (Sayaka and cafe lady).

I'm seriously failing to see how do you figure this would be any better, or more palatable.

What exactly? "Triple" case (Yuu x Touko x Sayaka), or Sayaka x Miyako?

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

If people refuse to accept possible triple (polyamory) ending (not treesome in sexual way, to be clear here), what about possibility Sayaka pairing with a lady from a cafe? (can't remember her name now)...

Hakozaki sensei, she already brings insecurity in her partner from time to time, and she is pretty vague in her feelings about their relationship, not to forget to mention the fact that she didn't say anything about contacting a guy from a theater (it's not clear why).
But cafe lady, she does not seem "paranoid"...It's more like sensing something (a 6th sense? potential troubles? sensing Hakozaki as half-hearted?)

Personally observing, Sayaka would fit with an older woman (her adoration for authority she found in Touko shows it). And there is already some connection between those two (Sayaka and cafe lady).

I support this idea as much as I used to support the idea of Oppia winning the Great Gomic War in the Famana series: NOT AT ALL.

EDIT:
If you're into histories of fictional worlds, then Famana is just the series for you. The last episode is gonna premiere today around 23h, Jerusalem mean time (yes, this time I'm going with the timezone of the guy who makes the series, rather than my timezone).

What is so scorning there for you calling our ideas and free expressing our thoughts and personal views, pompously "fictional"? Who do you think you are to speak with us in such shameful "tonality"? If you feel yourself higher above, there are other ways to show it than expressing scorn without any good arguments . Your current behavior is just proving the lack of points. Skill with words, it obviously exists, but lacking nobility and good taste, you have plenty of skill, but quantity will not replace quality. So change your style if you want to truly be impressive. Friendly advice, dear neighbor.

I'm NOT calling your ideas fictional, I just remembered a "history of a fictional world" type of series because I used something from it as comparison (kinda). Or, rather, I compared my support for what was back than a possible prospect to my support for this prospect you gave albeit, I still don't really understand if what you predicted was a Sayaka x Miyako ending or a Sayaka x Miyako x Riko ending, but I don't support that anyway...

Sorry, we did not see your answer.
It was idea about possible Sayaka x Miyako ending. It's just a possibility (depends on development of relationship Hakozaki x Miyako)

Other idea is Yuu x Touko x Sayaka, those three are made for each other. It's just our personal opinion. We did not ask for supports or not supports, just sharing our personal view.

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Why our posts are going double? Yes, we are duality, "two abstract me in her body", but why it must come out here in doubled posts???

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

I support this idea as much as I used to support the idea of Oppia winning the Great Gomic War in the Famana series: NOT AT ALL.

EDIT:
If you're into histories of fictional worlds, then Famana is just the series for you. The last episode is gonna premiere today around 23h, Jerusalem mean time (yes, this time I'm going with the timezone of the guy who makes the series, rather than my timezone).

You, neighbor from Montenegro, now is not clear which idea you don't support (triple vs couple ending), or pairing Sayaka with Cafe Lady? Or it's same for you.

What is so scorning there for you calling our ideas and free expressing our thoughts and personal views, pompously "fictional"? Who do you think you are to speak with us in such shameful "tonality"? If you feel yourself higher above, there are more intelligent ways to show it than expressing scorn without any good arguments . Your current behavior is just proving the lack of intelligent talk. Skill with words, it obviously exists, but lacking nobility and good taste, you have plenty of skill and quantity will not replace quality. So change your style if you want to be truly impressive. Friendly advice, dear neighbor.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 6:23AM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

HayaH
Their Story discussion 03 Jan 11:49
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

So, that's the explanation. So, it's not about author, glad to know it.
Thank you very much. Does it mean Chinese government is making some censorships about LGBT contents? Or it's about something else?

Emperor Xi's cracking down on pretty much everything considered insufficiently "Chinese" and patriotic. Think "Socialist Realism" style cultural controls. Anyone's guess how much of that is due to his personal values (and/or those of factions he's aligned with), how much is the usual intraparty power games and how much is wider Party nervousness about their position (they're not pouring megabucks into creating a truly Orwellian high-tech surveillance state "just because").
Kind of anxious times to be outside the conformist mainstream in any case.

So, that's it... Thanks, it explains a lot.

It's good to know that author is not one of them who are teasing just because they can, until readers become infuriated.
Not that we are against teasing, but not overstepping that subtle boundaries of good taste :)

Now, with explanation, it's clear. We were really close to disappointment about manhua, but now all is forgiven

HayaH
Their Story discussion 03 Jan 11:28
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

This was really close to disappointment.
Somehow author managed to escape it.

Still, there is lot of other actions in manhua, but lacking 'real' actions (real one on one, there's always a group involved, and lack of intimacy to develop anything).

Too much stagnation in relationship development, and after this chapter it's obvious.
No way that anyone can see where it leads. To nowhere?

Too much teasing and hesitation can easily turn into tastelessness. This one was close.
Not to mention that kiss was in "angle" which does not show anything.

Well obviously she can’t progress it like super fast because of the government...if that shit wasn’t stopping her, we would have seen way more romantic moments and alot of progress as well.. but she can’t... so i’m happy with whatever she gives us~

So, that's the explanation. Then, it's not about author, glad to know it.
Thank you very much. Does it mean Chinese government is making some censorships about LGBT contents? Or it's about something else?

last edited at Jan 3, 2019 11:29AM

HayaH
Their Story discussion 03 Jan 10:49
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

This was really close to total disappointment.
Somehow author managed to escape it.

Still, there is lot of other actions in manhua, but lacking 'real' actions (real one on one, there's always a group involved, and lack of intimacy to develop anything).

Too much stagnation in relationship development, and after this chapter it's obvious.
No way that anyone can see where it leads. To nowhere?

Too much teasing and hesitation can easily turn into tastelessness. This one was close.
Not to mention that kiss was in "angle" which does not show anything.

last edited at Jan 3, 2019 10:52AM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Triple.
Not couple here.
Triple.

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 11:12PM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Yeah, Touko should make both girls happy. Whole night sleeping with that thought in a mind...

All of them look so compatible. There's no envy or jealousy tensions between them. The three of them are made for each other...

This manga/ anime should go that way and become mindblowing...It would be great to present that non-sexual side of one polyamory relationship and complexity of it, and give to young people new options.
Rooting for it wholeheartedly !

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 9:51PM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

HayaH posted:

Girl did not know what lesbian sex was. When she discovered it was sex between two women what happened to her, she felt more immature than before. It bothered her more than having sex, when she realizes it was sex between two females (girl and woman).

Not sure it could be called a rape. There's something like response, a sudden decision to answer to a girl who is asking for becoming an adult. It did not look like a rape. Rape does not look like it was here, in manga. It is probably closer to 'being tricked" into sex, than raped.

The only shocking thing is age gap between 14 and 30 (what would not be shocking if it was 18 and 34 years old, 20 and 36, etc.)

And, why should a girl who is "raped", desire having sex again with the same person, after "being raped"?

Before thinking if it is rape or not, try imagining yourself arguing in the court with your argument... Just go back to the first chapters, she clearly doesn't know about sex and wasn't interested in having sex... She clearly says she doesn't know what's going, ask to let her go and that she wants to go home, what was the response of the woman? "Fuck that, I'm horny"... Also, no, rape isn't a gamble "Let's try forcing random teenagers into sex, if they like it, then It's fine!" that's not how it works.

Ok, we understand now what is about from point of reality. We already commented that we observed manga just as point of fiction, and "artistic freedom" to create the story.

What we see, there is few types of readers, those who are objective (watching from aside on the stories), and those who are subjective, inclined more to identify with characters and connect work with reality.

Personally, we are more objective readers (call it voyeur level, if you wish), rarely identifying with characters or stories. There is one exception, which made us feel "identified", and it was only Cho-ul, from Pet's Aesthetic. And it was again, same as our description of types of readers (our impression was that Cho-ul does not enjoy things on physical levels, getting more excitement from sensuality, enjoying her lover visually, tasting her, and hearing her, than she enjoyed it receiving physical pleasure. Simply, thing is deeper than dom -sub explanation, entering in abstract levels of sexuality, not only physical).

We observed manga as work of fantasy, which we explained in comment above. And not approving it in reality.
it's same comparing to watching porn, and having fantasies. There are people who can be turned on, simply on ideas, even bad ideas, not acting upon it in reality, ever. This manga reminds us on it, somehow. It's like author imagined what could be if it was like in manga...
And even if manga has some autobiographic backgrounds founded on reality, no one can surely say is it a point of view of a girl, or of a woman (personally, we would say it's from a point of view a girl).

Actually, we are amazed with reactions of many readers, and we are trying to understand that border line, when someone gets it "too realistic" than it really is. It's just our personal opinion, and we asked a many questions in our previous comment (not quoted one here, there is another one...).

Sorry if our comment was taken as defending a rapist, or supporting sex with minors. It's not.

We just don't understand that physical aspect of sex clearly. Including potential crimes.

Edit: To add, from manga can be concluded that girl knew about sex, but not lesbian sex (she is saying something like "occasionally she moved in-out" and then she checked about nude women in embrace, and realizes it was sex. So she was initiated with "in-out" as a vague idea what it might be, still having no name for it. It would be impossible that she did not know anything about sex, before.
As we said, even if author created manga from autobiography, from POV of girl, she is not clearly presenting herself as a victim, and she is trying to "defend" the older woman, not taking so harshly as readers.
We sense something like it, from manga. But it's only our personal perception, without intentions to enter further in possibilities of reality and laws, and mix it with a story as it is...

last edited at Dec 27, 2018 2:04AM

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

HayaH posted:

Not sure it could be called a rape.

Well your opinion is irrelevant. People will tell you it was statutory rape and that is all that matters. You can't have adult having sex with someone below 18 without them raping them in the process. Welcome to real world.

OK, after checking those definitions you are right.
We (using plurality for personal pronounce) tried to understand what was happening here.
It's not like giving an approval, what we said, just some opinion (without entering in reality of the world, observing only manga as work of fantasy, and this one particularly).
Of course in reality things like this should not happen.

The strange thing about sexuality is, it "allows" fantasies which many people would never dare to realize, ever.
The subject is very sensitive, because, how much "guilty" is someone, by "wishful thinking"?
Is it same like wishing to murder someone? In that case, you did not commit a murder, but you actually wanted to kill someone for some reason.
In sexual fantasies, people do the same. We are trying to understand it, why it's happening?
Does it make someone "guilty" without guilt?
If someone have ideas or answers, it would be nice to hear, and understand.

HayaH
Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Girl did not know what lesbian sex was. When she discovered it was sex between two women what happened to her, she felt more immature than before. It bothered her more than having sex, when she realizes it was sex between two females (girl and woman).

Not sure it could be called a rape. There's something like response, a sudden decision to answer to a girl who is asking for becoming an adult. It did not look like a rape. Rape does not look like it was here, in manga. It is probably closer to 'being tricked" into sex, than raped.

The only shocking thing is age gap between 14 and 30 (what would not be shocking if it was 18 and 34 years old, 20 and 36, etc.)

And, why should a girl who is "raped", desire having sex again with the same person, after "being raped"?

last edited at Dec 26, 2018 12:22AM

Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Kid lost the ball. Then he's hungry, but needs to take a bath before eating. So many important details for the story of this manga.

Probably next chapter needs a flashback from Uta-Kaoru childhood days before they start to talk (will something really happen here, ever?)...

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 5:42PM