Forum › Posts by Dardes

Dardes
A-Channel discussion 08 Sep 18:52
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Do you think there's possibly yuri with Yuuki x Tooru pair? :O I would really want to see that :3
Edit: Or maybe Nagi x Yuuko... Or any pair in A-Channel x3

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 2:41PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Are they really 14?.. Doesn't seem like it, maybe like 16-17

It's because they are mature. They are supposed to look older than they really are

Yea, but everyone else too.. Like for example Nagai..
Nevermind,.. i was readin' some more and the Nagai x Sensei pair is just sooooo cute :3

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Are they really 14?.. Doesn't seem like it, maybe like 16-17

Dardes
Melty Kiss discussion 25 Aug 19:14
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"My throat's dry after all that kissing"
C'mon woman, what was that, 5~10 minutes? You can do better than that! personal best was 3 hours and i could keep on

Haha, you're good :D I personally didn't time it, but i had the moments where kissin' was really, really long, not 3 h tho.. After that i was thirsty a lot.

Dardes
Oneself discussion 25 Aug 17:46
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

…What?

x3

x4

x5

x6

x7

x8

x9

x10

x11

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Omg dat "smirk" :3 Loved it!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Haha, i like this pairing. It's funny and nice :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I had the luck to think "I won't read this, maybe i'll look on comments to see how it ended" :)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I can't recognize the last thing on the DEF list, what is it? A backpak? Here -> http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch11#11

Looks like it, since it's an otaku outfit.

Probably.. Thanks :)

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch12#4 - Touko and Konatsu with Instant tan, fck ye :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I can't recognize the last thing on the DEF list, what is it? A backpak? Here -> http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch11#11

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

but to me futa is just the fastest way to ruin a good yuri manga.

Ye, good yuri manga with futanari is just weird, but occasional hentai manga like this isn't bad. I can't imagine Futanari with other good yuri mangas, for example like Citrus.. that's just "No fu*king way!" ^^'

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

tagged as both futa and yuri

Stop being dumb.

Male x Futa is a thing that exists

Wait what?.. It exists?! ... Male with 2 penises?!!!! D:

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why she wanted to see her pee tho? Why not watch her change clothes of whatever? XD

Am guessing maybe cause that's one of her fetishes?!

Everything's possible with Dowman, i must say that i like that there's so many possibilities :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

.. To be honest i like Futanari with cute girls like these <_<

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Lol "Yeah, I'll eat that meat :P" - the way i said it, omg XD

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It's kinda unsatisfiying for me to end it like this, it's kinda unfinished and so many questions like: she didn't had to cut her nails anymore? Can't she just ask Aya every year to make her cum? Did they get together? Will she buy the clippers? ... I mean, c'mon, it's so unfinished xD

last edited at Aug 6, 2014 10:56PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why she wanted to see her pee tho? Why not watch her change clothes of whatever? XD

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Dunno about you guys, but i really like the art and stuff. It's interesting.. I hope Yuu will be able to like romance now.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don't want Dynasty to be taken down T-T .. It's the light of my life.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Student Teacher tagged?

Yeah we've always thrown nurses under the tag as well...
I think?

A Nurse tag might be nice though...

Oooh.. Nurse tag sounds nice. Some ppl even like nurses, so it would be great?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

NNNNNNGHHH~ >-< SOOO CUUTE!! :33

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Does it get as dark and mind-screwy as the anime?

I hope not.. it was awfull for me. The anime was great, yeah, i really enjoyed it and i was excited, but as soon as it got Angsty and "mind-screwy" it was just weird..

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Omg.. i'm so dirty.. I have read "You're a middle schooler who's still masturbating" >-< (On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shitsuji_shoujo_to_ojousama_ch17#12)

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 3:32AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Oh... so that is what the "very large size gap" tag means.

My thoughts exactly. I read too fast and thought it said "very large age gap." Then when reading, I had to do a double take of the tags and had an "ooooh" moment.

Haha, me too xD
I always read the tags first and there was this tag and i was like "Wut is dis?_?" and then read the manga and then i was like "ooh o.o"
But it ended up like a pretty cool manga, it's different indeed, but like it... kinda. ^^'

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

they were dead together, eh dont worry they get revived soon anyway

I never watched the Madoka or whatever and i thought about trying it, can you give me some advice, like, where should i start? Manga or anime? etc.

If your not sure why not watch the movies they are basically a retelling of the anime except for the 3rd one.
You can start anywhere really the manga and anime are the same but the manga has some minor differences.

Thanks, i'll watch the movies first then. ^^

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 5:38AM