Forum › Posts by Omegand

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him. Actually how do you have so much internalized homophobia that you can't even accept yourself, that is truly a shame if there are people genuinely feeling like that

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Cute

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This is the most based MC in existence

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Cute

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Feels like the author's brain melted along with the story while drawing the sex scenes. Shion deserved better. And Nozomi's development made as much sense as Citrus's plot progression

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Shion alpha as fuck, get this weak ass bitch outta here. If only... too bad for all the spoilers and stuff

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Jesus christ, can Nozomi stop being the victim for one second and I almost fell sorry for her last chapter. Knowing that your best friend is interested in you and acting like this, can't spell yuri without manipulation

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Shion basically sexually assaulted Nozomi and is pretending nothing happened. Y e p Y e p

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I am really not having a good time right now

Omegand
Lilium discussion 01 May 05:36
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Yeah I'm really not having a good time right now

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Sei can't catch a break

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Sei based as fuck

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I would expect at least a yuri tag here?

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This is something else, huh?

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Ouch, this is too sweet

Omegand
Semelparous discussion 24 Apr 05:51
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Trying to tell a semi-serious story with fanservice up the ass, yeah ok.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

fetishizing pedophilia goes brrr
I feel sick just from reading it, but i really wanna know if that teacher and the student actually come to discover what common sense is like.

If you think the main theme of the manga is pedophilia then you need to reevaluate yourself. Just for a moment think if Aya was 18, nothing would change except your "feel good" morals. You don't care about actual pedophilia issues like power dynamics and immature teens not being able to give consent.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Yandere childhood friend, Manipulative Teacher and a horny confused teenager. What a combo, this manga slaps some serious ass

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This is perfect

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

^^ my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

What a joke

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

The bullies got off scot-free, huh? I like it, reminds me of real life

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Why does this have a romance tag? I literally read 120 chapters and not even a single kiss came out of this, I have never been so disappointed in my life. The story is good though...

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

You DID read the title, right?

And one would not expect anything to come out of this..?
Yet look where the manga's going

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Well fuck, what is the author thinking then? Why bother introducing 50 different side characters, sigh. I at least hope that someone gets to translating this

Omegand
Image Comments 14 Apr 09:44
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017
Cdw8b4juaaaka9r-orig

Knowing aomushi those injuries aren't from battle