The world needs more CocoRize

This is...

Just sex godamn it

With how sparse CocoRize is I'll be glad to get anything

triviabingo
1 x ½ discussion 31 Jan 14:55
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Aww I like conflicts in my yuri but isn't the whole incest thing enough conflict? I'm not too fond of triangles, especially since from my past readings a third person that is very friendly to Ayako like this new girl usually gonna end up treat Asuka like trash behind her mother's back and because "something something incest is bad so it's better for mom to be with her and so I can get over mom" Asuka will not tell her mom about it (even though that would solve everything) until like 10 chapters later (because fuck your cute yuri we need forced drama). Well at least that's the worst case scenario I could imagine.

Considering this is a pretty drama heavy series this is really unlikely to happen, but I'm hoping this is just drama bait, you know, one of those new characters introduced in the end of a chapter and foreshadowed to cause a lot of trouble but it's just drama bait and she won't actually cause any trouble next chapter or she will cause trouble but in the end it was all a misunderstanding from Asuka's POV or something

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Edit: fuck nvm I meant this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/all_my_love_and_lies#1

I already got it it was a yuruyuri doujin but thanks! I enjoyed this one too

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm not sure it's what you're looking for, but your outline reminds me a lot of this.

I think that's it. Thanks!

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

DISCLAIMER: I think this is yuri but there's no guarantee, it could be a het I misremembered as yuri

I think it was angst, or at least drama. Story consists of MC, GirlA, and Senpai. MC and GirlA I believe are good friends. Anyways MC is in love with Senpai and MC was open about it to GirlA. MC noticed that GirlA was in love with MC but tries to convince herself that Senpai was her love and try to ignore GirlA's feelings. Eventually MC decides to confess to Senpai and told this to GirlA where she saw GirlA obviously disturbed by this but tries to hide it (albeit poorly). Something happened with Senpai and then MC realizes that GirlA was the one for her or something. I forgot the ending, whether it was a good ending where MC and GirlA got together or whether it was a sad regret ending where it was too late and GirlA ended up hooking up with someone else.

It was a oneshot but I forgot if it was a Original oneshot or a Doujin of some Manga/Anime. And as I said I'm pretty sure it's yuri but there's no guarantee since I don't remember too well. GirlA could've been BoyA for all I know about (I'm confident that the MC is girl atleast tho). Dunno if this will help but IIRC MC is an outgoing girl, GirlA is a not too confident in herself (though not sure if you'd describe her as shy), while Senpai was the typical nice/kind hearted girl.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Is this the first one? Part of the setup sounds the same.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/crescent_sweet_honey

This isn't it. I enjoyed reading it though so thanks!

Second one sounds like this:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/memory_box#2

This one is correct though, and as I suspected, both the first and the second one are the same oneshot. Thanks!

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm looking for 2 oneshots

The first one has MC liking a girl and said girl likes a boy but isn't brave enough to confess. Girl then practices confessing with MC telling her "I LOVE YOU WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" repeatedly, in which in one instance MC replies '"yes I would" or something, suprising the girl, but MC immediately saves herself and told her that's what she think the boy will reply with. It wasn't an angst I believe, I recall MC being really understanding of the girl falling for a boy and acts chill throughout the story.

The second one has MC meeting her "ex". Flashback, MC's friend confessed to a soccer player or something and got rejected. MC comforts her telling there's a lot of stars in the sky or something and so she asks MC to 'go out' with her for summer but only for fun because since she got rejected she now has no plans for summer. Then on the last day of summer, when they would break up, friend said something along the lines of "even if there's a lot of stars in the sky, I can't reach any of them" in which MC replies "even if you can't reach the stars, I'll stay by your side down here on earth" before running away. Flashback ends here, and friend said that after they graduate she has dated several men but none of them worked out, it didn't feel as fun as the summer of them dating, and then friend asks MC to go out with her again, this time as an actual relationship.

Actually now that I written those 2 summaries, they just might be the same oneshot (though not 100% sure).

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This?

Thanks!

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

MC falls in love with a boy when she was a kid. Years later they meet again but to MC surprise, the "boy" she had a crush on is a girl all along. I don't remember any other detail unfortunately but I know there's at least 2 stories with this plot. The one I'm looking for is NOT the one where MCs childhood crush has a twin brother and MC mistook the twin brother as her childhood crush while not recognizing her actual childhood crush (this one was titled my small princess or something like that)

edit: just remembered, the one im not looking for it titled my little princess

last edited at Nov 23, 2017 1:53PM

triviabingo
Find myself discussion 21 Nov 23:25
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Goddamn I love CocoRize. Too bad in the actual manga/anime they're the second most unlikely pairing only behind the practically nonexistent ChiyaRize.

I personally prefer confession scenes over these 'already going out' tropes but CocoRize (and GochiUsa doujins in general) are pretty rare so I'll take anything at this point except Het ;p.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I believe it was angst and I'm 90% sure it has a bad/sad end but I don't remember the details. It's a school life oneshot. I think it's one of those MC is in love with girl but girl seems to be straight type of angst. All I remember is 1 line. I believe MC was asking girl's opinion about lesbians and girl says she's not interested in dating girls, but she says "though I'm fine if it's with you MC!" in a joking tune only meant to hurt MC even more.

Was it maybe this 2 parter? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch03 and https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/seasons_ch04

ah yeah thanks a lot

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

well this one I'll gladly skip

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I believe it was angst and I'm 90% sure it has a bad/sad end but I don't remember the details. It's a school life oneshot. I think it's one of those MC is in love with girl but girl seems to be straight type of angst. All I remember is 1 line. I believe MC was asking girl's opinion about lesbians and girl says she's not interested in dating girls, but she says "though I'm fine if it's with you MC!" in a joking tune only meant to hurt MC even more.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I always get kinda yucked out by guys who like yuri that much

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure most of us doesn't publicly announce that we are yuri fanatics. We're self aware of how weird we are.

triviabingo
Double Bind discussion 02 Nov 13:34
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Thanks for all the discussion guys. Now I'm convinced to skip this one.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Haven't even watched or read Love Live but I've been shipping these two ever since I read that angst 2shot the "something something 17 years old" one

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

From the title and the first few pages I was worried if this is going to be another one of that shitty troupe where girlA likes girlB but couldn't confess thinking she'll get rejected while girlB is aware of girlA's feelings but kept quiet because for some reason girlA needs to be the one to do the confessing. God I hate that troupe. Glad this didn't turn out that way.

triviabingo
1 x ½ discussion 15 Oct 12:23
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

So the mother isn't fully aware of her daughter's (true) sentiments, nor is Mori. However, both Mori and her mother seemed to have some kind of intuition about Asuka's feelings. I'm now confused, maybe for nothing.

Mori is the mothercon's name, Mori Asuka. I think you meant her friend Mizuno Rui and her mother.

So yeah, since the mother is talking about not wanting to be separated from her daughter, I'm guessing Rui's older brother Jun mentioned on page 3 will come to play since he's implied to like Asuka and is coming back in a week. Next chapter or the one after that will probably involve him coming back any maybe trying to flirt with Asuka and the mother will get worried of losing her daughter or something. Though considering how much of a mothercon Asuka is I doubt it'll turn into angst or even any drama at all unless the mother thinks stupid stuff like "I want to be with her but I need to be a good mother, so I need to encourage her to not be too clingy to me" and tries to push them together.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Ahhh i don't know why but seeing angst after having their feelings confirmed to the reader just makes my heart flutter. It lessens the pain but makes it so sweet and mellowly-intense? This is youth i tell ya!

Yeah aangst with good endings are my favorite doujins. It's always sweet to see the MC believing from the bottom of their heart that their feelings won't be returned and seeing their reaction when it actually does.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

That was a bit sad, but fortunately from the prequel we know that their feelings are mutual. I await the next sequel! (though the sequel will probably aangst from hanamarus POV and the confession scene will have to wait for the sequel after that)

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Aww no yuri tag, not even yuri crush or subtext

I like it so far though! Can't wait for more chapters

triviabingo
Stretch discussion 28 Sep 11:51
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Basically everyone wanted a happy-lesbian-ending. Instead it just ended going nowhere.

It's a cute series with stretches and some funny scenes and such. But the plot never goes anywhere, and after some mysterious stuff it's just over.

Basically it's bait.

Personally I still feel it's kinda worth reading. Just don't expect some grandiose developments. Or any developments, in fact.

Oh so it's just bait? I hate bait but I don't see why this gets so much ha-

'sees amount of chapter'

ohh so it's not just any bait, it's 4 fucking volumes of bait
Must've dissapointed a lot of people lmao

triviabingo
Stretch discussion 27 Sep 17:05
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I've heard nothing but bad things about this series so I won't bother reading it but i'm quite curious why everyone hate stretch so can anyone who've read this just sum up the series for me or something?

last edited at Sep 27, 2017 5:05PM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Everyone is worried of the blond haired dude, but seeing Nobara face when she supposedly recognize the blond from the description, I personally think that even if he will interfere with the yuri, it'll just be the typical author baits us thinking he's trouble with some fake suspense when he's suddenly revealed to be just an airheaded comic relief guy and there won't really be any drama (atleast I hope it will be like that).