Forum › Posts by Kal3d

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This is really beautiful. I choose to ignore the fact that she dies every winter, because she always comes back and also because i don't want to feel sad today.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Comedy tag, really? I didn't find this story trying to elicit a bit chuckle. More like want to make you feel the protagonist's concern.
And I don't usually read comedy, almost didn't read this, didn't know it was gonna be a good one shot

The comedy comes from the protag's dumb ass failing to realize that her not being honest on her relationship its the thing that leads to their break up, even after seeing how acting the same way as the first time lead to it again. Not really a "laugh out loud" kinda comedy, but one where the protag its a dumbass until the last second.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

*Behaves like a violent asshole
-Why do people try to leave me?

Still, i like this couple's dynamic. One is a violent girl ready to burst into her old delinquent ways, the other one is not having any of it and can even beat her at her own game. Good stuff.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, ain't that the picture of a healthy relationship.

Kal3d
Image Comments 09 Jan 02:23
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
46390610_p3

@GrimEater Why is not the best time?

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think everyone's view about Yuu and Sayaka is a bit different depending on personal opinion/experience.

I see Yuu as selfless to go help out Touko out of her mental state even though she knows that Touko may not need her anymore; that she's no longer "special" to Touko out of love (yes Yuu did start out kind of just being dragged along, but once she figured out she's in love, she made a decision about it and the result was just harder to accept then she initially thought that even if she got rejected she'd still be able to stay by Touko's side). As a partner, she picked the harder choice but knowing it'll help Touko with self love. And remember that Yuu is an indecisive starter but once a decision is made she'll see it through; that to me is she's a fighter and has a confident personality just that she's not an ambitious person so doesn't have things she like so gave other the feeling that she's a pushover but really she just doesn't really care either way (if it makes you happy and I've got nothing better to do, why not?)

I see Sayaka as a more of a conflict free type and is very much aware of her own flaws and personality. She tries to not cause friction in relationships and in this case she waited until better chances with Touko; aka no conflict to have the courage to confess. That's also a step forward but she definitely didn't take as much a risk as Yuu did. As a friend/support Sayaka is a lovable character. But as a lover, she's someone who doesn't take the initiative in relationships and does not fight for love (she is moving forward now though) which means a more passive role like the role she played as the Play's girlfriend. She'll spoil you and cushion you from reality but then you'll still have to go out and figure out how to problem solve yourself (Whereas I feel Yuu will try to help you out both at home and out there in the world).

This is exactly what i was thinking when i made my post earlier, but i'm too much of a dumbass to make a comprehensible post like yours. Amazing analysis.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I wouldn't be so sure that Touko would reject Sayaka after she said "You love everything?" That to me was a huge hint that maybe Touko won't reject Sayaka right away.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

And this is what happens when you try to get an author out of the Touhou doujin circle.

Well to be fair, Nakatani Nio (Yagakimi author) was one too. It's just mangaka has to start somewhere you know?

Do you mean the author who couldn't figure how to continue Bloom Into You even if her life was on the line? Which has a pretty dumb and artificial scenario to begin with?

I sure hope she doesn't take the A Kiss and a White Lily route but seems like it with all this background-background going on.

Well, as we say in Brazil, opinions are like assholes: to each their own. (Don't ask, Brazil is weird).

Particularly, I love YagaKimi, I love the scenario, the characters feel real and I think it's really well written in general.

It is well written, but maybe that person has a problem with the way the last couple of chapter have not developed the main plot at all.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

You know you're an asshole teacher when even when a student assaults you, the school goes "Well, we all know how much of a dick he is, so we're just going to suspend you a week."

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

These 2 girls have progressed faster in 4 chapters than the ones on Hana ni Arashi

Kal3d
Image Comments 16 Dec 05:20
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
57907744_p0

Amazing art, if there wasn't a dirt stain behind Nico this would've been a perfect image.

Kal3d
Still Sick discussion 13 Dec 00:44
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So, who's willing to bet that the coworker has had a secret crush on the mangaka this entire time?

Maekawa-san turned from cute to cool... that kid grows up aaaand~~
she jealous, huh ...about what ?!

I'm assuming about the fact that she just befriends men.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I like the fact that blondie isn't giving up on her feelings. Kano could learn a few things from her.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I was actually expecting to see that the art senpai was a very incompetent artist and that the only reason she wanted to paint the short haired girl was to spend time with her. Still, it was a pretty nice story. I'd like to see more original stories from the artist in the future.

Kal3d
Image Comments 28 Nov 18:37
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Whatdidyousay

^ I mean, you're right, but she's a tsundere too.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This was a great sequel. I always thought that the short girl was just a sickly person and thats why she didn't wanted to go to the beach, but it turns out she's just a sickly perv.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I like how a lot of people is mad at the usual trope used in romance manga since forever, while i'm here satisfied over the fact that Miyuu finally realized she is in love. BTW, was Kano the one saying that she won't get her hopes up anymore? Or was it Miyuu?

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I was so ready to get my heart crushed when she realized she was getting married, thank god the author didn't do that us.

Kal3d
Love Potion discussion 22 Nov 03:04
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Molestation is running wild on yuri stories these days.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I wished i met a hot foreigner who resembled my dog when it died. I did met a foreigner when it died and the place i met him in was pretty hot, but he didn't resemble my dog or was attractive at all. Anyways, nice read, a little fast-paced though.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Damn, this is exactly what i wanted to see in a yuri story. A lesbian Kamen Rider. I hope it doesn't get cancelled midway like other semi-action-y yuris tend to do.

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 12:06PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I have a feeling that the next story arc is them meeting Christine Sayuri-sensei and she/he makes them realize that they're gay for each other or makes a one-shot out of them.

Did Miyuu already know Sui is a girl or did she just try to hide her surprise? I didn't get that part.

I think that either Kano or the brother told them that Sui was a girl. It was not made clear at all, but its safe to assume that she already knew about Sui.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

It has potential to be a decent story. Hopefully a not lazy panda picks up this one in the future.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

My first reading and reaction was 'Wtf? What's that shit?' I was disappointed but now, I think the end corresponds to the manga. I didn't expect anything different.

To be quite honest, i had a slight bit of hope, mostly due to the short haired girl acknowledging the other one's feelings. Sometimes that leads to a "Hey, maybe i like that person too?" moment in romance stories. Seems that it was just me putting blind faith into something that didn't deserve it.

It's not even a bad ending, its one of those endings that leaves you like "Huh? Thats it?" like the ending to Nanashi no Asterism which had potential, but early cancellation killed it. Maybe this manga needed early cancellation as well.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I just read the spoilers and wow, shame that this doesn't get a satisfying ending after all the misery the characters go through.