Forum › Posts by ninrok

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

The face she made to her sensei looked like a sincere cry for help. And sensei seems too preoccupied with the idea she's being pranked to notice.

I'd actually be more surprised if Madarame wasn't being abused, sadly. =(

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

ninrok posted:

Same haha. I know that she probably shouldn't win and part of me feels it would be best for the story if she didn't win... but my heart wants Hana to find someway to knock Aki down a peg.

It is a bit too early for that though, methinks. At best she'll prove herself a wee bit more. Just coming back was a big step.

I think that the most realistic outcome is that she'll be able to piss Aki off by worming her way out of Aki's holds and whoever judges the match will be forced to intervene when Aki inevitably goes ballistic over it.

Agreed, that's the most likely outcome.

Also agree with the idea that really, after what Aki has already pulled and clearly being a bully driving other members away... why is she still a member? Hopefully we'll get a satisfactory answer to that as things progress.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

As impossible as it might be, I would love to see hamster beating the crap out of Aki just for fun... I can't wait for this conflict to be over

Same haha. I know that she probably shouldn't win and part of me feels it would be best for the story if she didn't win... but my heart wants Hana to find someway to knock Aki down a peg.

It is a bit too early for that though, methinks. At best she'll prove herself a wee bit more. Just coming back was a big step.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Figured I'd read a chapter ad ended up binging it all in one go.

I am totally looking forward to this, so few female martial arts manga out there... I saw people mentioning teppu, which I've been wanting to give a read as well... are there any other good ones out there anyone would recommend?

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I'm not even sure how to feel about this except to say I'm uh... compelled to read it for its cuteness lol.

Intersting premise.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Finally got around to reading this in its entirety, and I'm so happy I did.

ninrok
Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Uhhhhh... Huh.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

That dude is indeed, a POS. I kinda wanted that bottle to...

... okay maybe not lol.

That last page though. All of my "awwwww's."

ninrok
Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

This series just makes me smile even on the worst days.

last edited at Oct 26, 2017 11:07AM

ninrok
Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Alright, bookmarked. Doesn't look like it'll disappoint. That miscommunication lol

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Eww. Was not a fan of this. I kept reading thinking it'd go one way, and the main character would redeem herself... Aaaaaaand then she just becomes the absolute worst by the end.

I feel like the author tried for comedy and failed terribly.

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 4:19PM

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I definitely get the vibe that Okabe feels the same way. She seems to be showing more restraint than uncertainty. I also get the feeling Yuria is well aware of that and is kinda toying with her with those childish ways at times lol.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Ah, I knew I recognized that style. I'd be more than happy to see this as a series, though the premise wasn't exactly groundbreaking.

Also, um, hi... I decided to finally stop lurking lol. :3