Forum › Posts by afkeroge

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I think we should just list the series as NSFW, already, and give the NSFW Chapters with Sex in them with the "Moderate Amounts of Sex" Tag. Seems like the most logical move considering every other chapter is NSFW and there's like 5 or 6 sex scene

No.

But why not? It just seems like the most logical move to at least label the whole series as NSFW. I also don't see why the chapters with sex in em shouldn't have the "Moderate Amounts of Sex" Tag. It just seems like the most obvious thing, y'know

Because not every chapter has nudity in it. Some chapters are relatively okay to read in public, and those chapters don't need the tag. For Dynasty, NSFW is only applied when there is nudity in the chapter.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I think we should just list the series as NSFW, already, and give the NSFW Chapters with Sex in them with the "Moderate Amounts of Sex" Tag. Seems like the most logical move considering every other chapter is NSFW and there's like 5 or 6 sex scene

No.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Translator here. Before any comments about it even appear, let me just clear something up: The Japanese word for "childhood friend," /幼馴染/, does not necessarily imply any friendly attachments. It technically just means "someone you have known since you were young." So when Aya says she "doesn't have any friends," she actually means it.

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 7:57PM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Fellas how long until next chapter?

At least two months from now. I'm assuming this chapter is the end of Volume 3, so there's gonna be a break next month.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

For some reason, I read the title as "Edgelord Education Diary."

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Still surprised how Love hotels let JK go in.

The process is mostly automated. Just buy a ticket at the vending machine, and voila! Instant access.

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

F's in the chat for Takuya. Defeated before the battle even started.

afkeroge Uploader
School Zone discussion 23 Sep 14:17
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I really like this manga. That is all.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Volume title is given as "their will is complex and white". Any idea what that's supposed to mean, or.any access to the original Japanese?."white will".makes no sense.

This is probably their attempt to translate this from the first chapter: "ひどくよじれて、それでも白い、純粋な想いの糸。"
It's more accurately translated as "This thread of memories/feelings is as pure and untainted as it is horribly twisted."

last edited at Sep 10, 2020 9:18AM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Why do we even have a "lots of brushing" tag? What?

afkeroge Uploader
Suito-to! discussion 19 Aug 09:35
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

oh haha the series title actually means 好きbut in the博多
dialect

Nice, someone got it. I left the title untranslated on purpose.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

No... "Haruki" doesn't mean "bright light," and that "alternate title" is a horrible translation of "Warikitta Kankei desu kara." What the fuck am I even reading here?

Reading this just because of the long ass threads, if people can write fucking essays on it, it has to be worth a try.

Yes, it is, if only for the emotional roller coaster.

you can find the meaning for her name here: https://www.behindthename.com/name/haruki notice she always wears a white vest over her uniform or pullover when in casual

the meaning for Kuro which means black can be found here: https://www.behindthename.com/name/kuro notice that she is in many panels surrounded by darkness (read when the lights are turned of)

notice the Gender for both names and the scenes of them finding out their gender

the meaning for Aya is here: https://www.behindthename.com/name/aya-1 in the coloured artwork her hair is depicted either blueish or black (the first art piece of Sei lying on top of Aya shows a little bit of blue in her hair it is barely noticebale) during the manga since it's black and white there are several scenes with sei and haruki where her hair lights up as for coloured Sei and Haruki have noticed that they have almost the same hair and eye colour?

I found the alternate titles on the mangadex page so you gotta ask the translators ^^

I am literally the translator working on this manga, and let me tell you: everything that you have said so far is bullcrap. Please don't spread misinformation. It's really annoying when people take wrong information and parade it around like it's the word of God. Aya's name, "綾" is the kanji for "form" or "design," and Haruki's name, "陽紀" means something lik "glorious era". Still, the meanings of the names of the characters are IRRELEVANT to the story. They're simply the names of the characters, nothing more. You sound like one of those super pretentious literature majors who try to inject their own feelings in everything. It's not helping anyone.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

No... "Haruki" doesn't mean "bright light," and that "alternate title" is a horrible translation of "Warikitta Kankei desu kara." What the fuck am I even reading here?

Reading this just because of the long ass threads, if people can write fucking essays on it, it has to be worth a try.

Yes, it is, if only for the emotional roller coaster.

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 5:23AM

afkeroge Uploader
Suito-to! discussion 12 Aug 12:31
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I think the yuri tag should probably be removed unfortunately. After reading up until the end of volume 1 from the Spanish translation it seems like there will not be any romantic development after all. It's a shame but I suppose this is just another food/friendship manga.

What? Seriously? That's a shame....

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, my friend.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Can you not assume that English speaking people know French. This is just gibberish.

We specifically chose words that are either relatively well-known or are very similar to English. I don't know French, but I still managed to understand all the French words and phrases we used here.

afkeroge Uploader
Semelparous discussion 22 Jul 01:46
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

/u/ scanlations, don't take one month in translate the next chapter( if possible, post it tomorrow)

That's impossible because this is the latest chapter.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Did Aya roll out of the bed or did she get pushed for asking her name to be said? Also what is this manga published in? I see the ad for semelparous near the last page

Aya got off the bed. Also, Warikitta Kankei desu kara is published in Yuri Hime, same as Semelparous, Futago Wazurai, Sasaku You ni Koi wo Utau, Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo, etc.

afkeroge Uploader
Suito-to! discussion 19 Jul 09:51
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Man, this makes me want to have siopao.

Me too. No Chinese restaurants near my place though.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Although the translation is woefully bland, the art and the emotions it conveys are fantastic.

The original script is just as plain, sadly. Personally, I like it that way, but I understand if it's not your cup of tea.

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 2:26PM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Ahh, if only they knew at this time how far Star Wars would fall from grace...

afkeroge Uploader
School Zone discussion 01 Jul 13:14
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Oh, it's here now. This kinda reminds me of Aho Girl with how unapologetically stupid the characters are. I love it.

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

hi potang ina!!!!!

Uh my parents never taught me Tagalog but I've learned a bit from my mom's yelling, so do correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it supposed to be "putang"?

Also their relationship is fucked up, hope they tell each other one day that they love each other instead of continuing this mess

You are correct, but that person was trying to be "fit in" with the dregs of the Filipino internet, hence the "cooler" way to say it. To me, it's just embarrassing.

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

hi potang ina!!!!!

Stop. You're making me ashamed to live in the same country as you.

afkeroge Uploader
Suito-to! discussion 28 Jun 11:16
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Is it legal though to show real places in Manga? usually Manga authors avoid any real places or people.

It's not illegal, but it's in a publisher's best interests to avoid doing so to avoid civil suits from potentially damaging depictions.

afkeroge Uploader
Suito-to! discussion 28 Jun 08:33
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

.... I was about to comment on how nice it is for the translators to show the real dishes on the last pages of each chapter.... then that hotdogs chapter credits page popped up.... I fukn died

aaaa

Here's what the food they got in chapter 6 looks like.