Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Goggled Anon
1 x ½ discussion 03 Sep 19:54
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Looks like the author deleted her Twitter. I wonder if she dropped the series.

Series is still going (though how the YH translations are going I can't say since I'm not on that particular series). Author just decided to close their Twitter account around the release of the new versions first volume and focus on Pixiv/Fanbox.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Chapter 3 is hysterical, the comparison between superchatting a vtuber and paying for a prostitute is... really something

It's even funnier if you're familiar with the concept of "rainbow superchat". You can probably look up corresponding clips to get the gist of it, but to explain:
A rainbow superchat is when a single user (either with their own single account or multiple conveniently named alts) send in seven seperate SCs each corresponding to the seven different colored tiers: Blue (100 yen), Cyan (200 yen), Green (500 yen) Yellow (1000 yen), Orange (2000 yen), Purple (5000 yen) and Red (10,000 yen), with a rainbow costing a minimum of 18,700 yen (Asakura-san is paying much more than that, of course). Alternatively some people send in the "low-cost rainbow", which is seven 100 yen SCs sent from seven alts with colored avatars.

last edited at Sep 2, 2022 7:03PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID

Goggled Anon
Taiyaki discussion 31 Aug 17:38
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Did they delete their Twitter or am I just incapable of finding it?

Yeah, they closed it a while back. Pixiv and Fanbox are still active.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is it not going to update for a long time again?
(╥﹏╥)

Basically we've got a couple of vol 2 extras, then two main chapters until we're caught up with the serialization (and maybe a couple of one-page manga promos)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hum, are tatoos and piercings that problematic? Would she be denied to enter the public bath?
Edit: *In japan. I mean its not even a full back tatoo and all that, just the sholders.

There are many deep-rooted cultural, political, legal and social reasons why tattoos are a complicated matter in Japan so yea, she could absolutely be denied from entering

tl;dr It's because Japan tends to associate tattoos with the yakuza. If you're a tattoo-wearer planning a trip to Japan, you should look into what places have more lax rules.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Maruyo_-1545070990694109185-img1

0.1 seconds before Rin spins attack into Hanayo, who proceeds to explode, revealing she was in fact a robot powered by a small rabbit.

Goggled Anon
Liberta discussion 27 Aug 08:14
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"You can fly!?"
"No. Jump good."

last edited at Aug 27, 2022 10:27AM

Goggled Anon
Liberta discussion 26 Aug 07:48
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

As for the current state of the fight, I do wonder how exactly Komari's tail functions (and the wings as well). If they work similarly to the weapons made of blood manifested by every other character (and she certainly didn't have any while walking through the town before), escaping this situation would be as easy as dispelling the tail. And, of course, nothing says the tail blade is the only weapon she can use.

She could always use her tail's slippery dildo function.

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 7:48AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm guessing there's probably a lot of HajiMomo shippers who got thrown for a loop this chapter (myself included).

last edited at Aug 23, 2022 11:55AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Goggled Anon
Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Paulozadias-1559022255526510592-img1

She's 12 centimeters

last edited at Aug 16, 2022 5:35AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Bluepandadraws-1558483526965764097-img1

Netorare

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If you wanna update the chapter titles for the older releases:
ch1: The Witch's Strategy
ch2: The Witch's Hairstyling
ch3: The Witch's Wedding
ch4: The Witch's Shelter From the Rain
ch5: The Witch's Nursing ~Tanya Arc~
ch6: The Witch's Nursing ~Melissa Arc~
ch7: The Witch's True Nature
ch8: The Witch's Showdown
ch9: The Witch's Curio Shop
ch10: The Witch's Infant
ch11: The Witch's Trial 1
ch12: The Witch's Trial 2

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 9:15PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Dragon-san is a yuri danshi.

Did he say "tootoi" at Melissa's moment of dere?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I think there is a missing/misplaced chapter. What is chapter 10 now with the childification is the second extra chapter at the end. While the actual chapter 10 in the manga is about Melissa turning into a black cat and listening to Tanya's troubles.

Like I said earlier, there's a slight difference between the online chapter order and the chapter listing in the volume since it's a mix of old, web and new content. The cat story is new content for the tank so we'll likely put that as a decimal. For context: The serialization's chapter 10 was moved to the end of this volume since it's relevant to some of the developments future chapters will dive more into.

last edited at Aug 10, 2022 6:18AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

so like not that I'm complaining about the new chapters they're very cute but are you sure they're meant to be parts of chapter 3? Like there sure is already a chapter 3 so are these uploads really supposed to be positioned there?

That's where they are in the Tankoubon, because they're not in the serialization. We're only leaving them like this so the chapter count isn't completely messed up as Volume 1 puts chapter 10 (last chapter in the tank) after 11-13.

Basically the chapters in the tank are unnumbered, with a mix of serialized chapters, SNS extras, and new content. Also one of the chapters is moved to the end of the tank. For consistency, I'll stick to the numbering featured on Comic Newtype.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

OH WAIT THAT WAS THE END? THERE WAS NO SEGGS?! No no no so many years passed, it's got to be like "a room for two" where they had intense seggs in between chapters, yeah that's what totally happened guys.

Wait what? Is this a thing? When?

Well, there were some intense eggs in ch6...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hi, I just bought the second volume on Renta jp, idk how to share the raws but I’d like to provide them for you?

You can slip them into /u/'s Translation Thread if you want.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

They say the user lives outside the net and reads scanlated yuri manga for pleasure.
Noone knows for sure, but I intend to find out...

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So what ever happened to the translation?

Also, anyone knows if the manga is still ongoing in Japan?

I have been translating them up to date, but I haven't had the time to dedicate to typesetting. I have mentioned several times that I wanted to get another typesetter on this, but noone's been biting.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I would say JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY! but it's way too soon lol

Or maybe you're too late

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Ahh now that was cute, still miss Cool Down :(

At least we have Moe-chan to continue Cool's legacy.

Cool Down lives on in all of us.

She lives in yu~
She lives in ri~

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Gods... what do I even look forward to updating now?

If you haven't already, you should probably check out sometime's new Kirara series, After School Re-Reincarnation.