Forum › Posts by craptree

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

grlsgirlsgurls
As it will probably take forever before Kawaii has time for this extra, I did a little cleaning and copie/pasted your translation in. Maybe you or someone else who can read Chinese can check.

Its a CBR, if you can't open just rename to zip.

Hey wow thanks for doing that!

Yup everything perfectly placed, just missed nina's reply on page 4 bottom R) corner
Nina says: "oh, of course"

Weird, how did I miss that. Anyway here is the second version.

Looks great craptree.

Thanks

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Created an account JUST to share this, the extra!

The raws of the extra that includes all the characters of A, B and C is here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.582203418551890.1073741828.345888895516678&type=3

It's in Chinese.

grlsgirlsgurls
As it will probably take forever before Kawaii has time for this extra, I did a little cleaning and copie/pasted your translation in. Maybe you or someone else who can read Chinese can check.

Its a CBR, if you can't open just rename to zip.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 4:40AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I also got the feeling that his confession to No-rae was a preemptive strike because he seemed to be noticing how Soel-a and No-rae have been getting closer in a possible romantic way

Yes! It looks like he overheard them talking at the beginning of chapter 24. After that he thinks of the first time he talked with No-rae.

and holding a hidden jealousy about Soel-a possibly stealing his first major crush XD

Based on almost nothing; there might be some rivalry between them, like between brother and sister. He clearly enjoys telling Seol-a about his confession, he may have a clearer picture of her feelings then she has.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Wow Halmoni, that's quick, thank you! So yes it's yuri, for those of little faith. And there is a lot of story left...

Hmm...well I'm not going to lie, I've always been one to dramatically overthink stuff.

Underthinking is usually a bigger problem. Everywhere.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I'm still confused by the memories No-rae chose to reminisce over because Seol-a voiced, "I'll make sure he never touches you" when they were outside of the police station, rather than at her home. And she could have even thought about eating instant noodles with her or Seol-a cooking breakfast but, instead she dwells on Seol-a needing to use her restroom. XP

OH. GEEZ. I didn't realize that! I had honestly thought they were still at home. Now I'm just terribly confused...and yeah, you're right about the rest of it too. It doesn't really make sense because those memories seem really random regardless...(like, as you said, the bathroom memory instead of the breakfast thing).

Maybe Samba's messing with us? I can't think of a proper reason why'd those be the specific memories.

Maybe Samba wants to show she is literally thinking of all the moments they had together, and these are just examples.

craptree
Stretch discussion 27 Mar 19:36
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Your anger comes from your attachment Nez, release your attachment and your anger will leave with it. Meditate more and persecute less.

You know you can make money with talk like that, right?

I'm not angry. Mad, perhaps, but we're all mad here.

I'm mainly tired and confused personaly, and a bit of an idiot.

Ah yeah, the extra. This is a happy face, it's a girl thinking "she'll be back early!", just before she thinks "damn I need to clean this place and cook dinner before she's home.

craptree
Nibble discussion 25 Mar 10:27
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

...That kiss on the back of the neck was very sensual to me. A thousand times more of a turn-on than most NSFW uploads.

Yeah ..shivers..

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Created an account JUST to share this, the extra!

Thanks grlsgirlsgurls!! One of my favorites.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Did norae forget about her promise to never leave seola?

Yeah that's what Seol-A will be asking herself now...

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Some whiny douche said they couldn't read the raws with my translation, so I did a crappy rough typeset.
Enjoy lol.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nf32vb78d7or5/ff28

Whiny and lazy, copy/pasting your translation in the raws is an excellent way to enjoy the story.

I don't like the sound of this:

Author's note: Next week is a special chapter^^

It could mean anything, but usually it's a break in the normal updates.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Thanks Halmoni!

Last chapter (chapter 27), No-Rae was acting out of character since the very beginning of her dinner meeting with Seol-A.

I don´t think so, she acted normally until Seol-A asked her to touch her.. And only after Seol-A made her touch her skin she realised what it was she was feeling.

There was no indication from Samba that No-Rae had realized anything at that point.

Small things, from realizing how pretty she is their first time meeting, the highlights:
In the subway

Ch 21 Her heart beating when she sees Seol-A, and later in the bus staring at her legs..

Public Transport is essential for developing Yuri Feelings!

It could be entirely possible that No-rae isn't comfortable with physical contact.

She is quite physical with Hye-kyung

I think No-rae is angry, but she's angry at herself. She never wanted to fall in love again, and that's why she's always been really careful about guarding her feelings; yet, she let Seol-a in. Chapter 28 sort of confirmed my speculations from the last chapter. No-rae has finally realized that she loves Seol-a, but now that she knows, she wants to distance herself so she won't have to go through the same pain again.

This, but also the realization she is gay I guess?

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

come to me hiroko-sama <3 kyaaa, really shes the beauty one in this manga. how can she end up lonely? i want extra chapter for her

She did, it's part of Rainy Song. Not sure if anyone is planning on doing it.

I wish, but no group is scanlating it as far as I can find.

Correction, Yuri Project has it, needs translator.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 7:34PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Is it me or is the last frame in ch27 open to interpretation? My interpretation of said frame is that no-Rae leans in to kiss seol-a <3

Ha! Optimist. Just more talk I guess, but hopefully they can no longer avoid the real topic.. And then kiss

Or you can wait until tomorrow, since the poll results are (very) consistently pointing at a separate thread for the spoiler talk.

I'm going to miss all those nice black bars; like reading something secret :)

last edited at Mar 17, 2015 7:08PM

craptree
Kase-san discussion 14 Mar 18:32
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

perfect..

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

So that's exactly why Seol-A said those lines at the end of the chapter 18. She really couldn't understand her feelings there. She somehow expressed it unconsciously next morning, but I don't think she's still consciously in love with No-Rae.

I guess Ssamba consiously keeps us in the dark about Seol-A's feelings. There is a hint of earlier love though. Just before the end of chapter 18 she thinks: "Something like this happened before" I think she had those feeling for the girl who used her to get near Ji-Hwan.
Worse than not knowing love, the first time she is in love, she is betrayed....add up the anger she feels when she thinks back of this girl in chapter 23 and you get this.
And rereading chapter 23, there is something scary about Seol-A's possessiveness.

But how is it possible there is so much clutter in the drawings? Does she draw on paper and then scan them?

Poor JPEG conversion. But I have no clue at which stage.

That's what I thought. It looks like she draws in pencil, then inks it. Maybe the publisher keeps the quality low on purpose.

craptree
Their Story discussion 09 Mar 19:09
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/112884746725/03-6-2014-update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by

These two are already a couple, I swear x)

Even the store clerk knows it.

He ships them. God that face..
He must be a yuri fan.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Halmoni thank you for your speedy translation, much appreciated.

So is this def a gxg manhwa? I sometimes have my doubts (mainly cos sense No-Rae doesn't feel same for Seol-A) but constantly praying that it is

Quoting Halmoni:

Fluttering Feelings is definitely yuri. It says so in the author's description lol.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

it's starting to feel like Stretch in that the only plot development takes place in flashbacks lol.

Ha! you're right.

"Of all people, why......" Is it "of all people, why no-rae or of all people, why oppa?

All of that being said, I think that Seol-A was saying "Of all people, why No-Rae.

Or: Why both of my best friends. but I guess it's mainly No-Rae she's worrying about

This is kind of relevant because, a few chapters ago, she had promised No-Rae to set her up with someone, should she have wanted it. She even made No-Rae promise to come to her if she changed her mind (about wanting to be set-up). So Seol-A better realize her paradoxical thinking as well, otherwise it'll be a shame (such a waste of drama).

Seol-A is at the brink of admitting to herself she's in love, or already knows but is held back by convention.

Something completely different:
For personal use I paste Halmoni's translation in the jpgs from the website. I love the way Samba makes the speech bubbles transparent by the way. But how is it possible there is so much clutter in the drawings? Does she draw on paper and then scan them?

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 9:19AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Where can i find the translation for other chapter?

Seek and /u/ will find.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

So No-rae was in love before: But.. "it all laughably crashed" Probably the reason she took a break.
Thanks again halmoni. I pasted the whole translation into the pages I saved from Comico. Now I have even more respect for the scanlators.

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 6:48PM

craptree
Stretch discussion 24 Feb 18:00
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

on a serious note though, i predict another 30 or so chapters of bs 'til we get into the juicy yuri romance of the manga.

But that is where all of the really interesting stretches happen. I want to read those step-by-step instructions for things like the 69 stretch and the tribadism stretch. LOL

Not a joking matter, Shou should take his responsibility here. A matter of health and safety! For the public interest this should be in the next chapter, if he needs an extra week drawing it, I'll forgive him. I don't think there will ever be much sex shown in this series, doesn't fit with the other comics on that site

Serious question: 2 volumes printed now, how long are series like this usually allowed to run? The lion series at the same website has 118 four page chapters.

last edited at Feb 24, 2015 6:25PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Reading the chapter over I am starting to understand sachi a bit. You'll notice that, up to this point, she really didn't take their relationship seriously. She thought that it would be nice if someone strong and capable came along to protect Ruki and assumed that Ruki's feelings for her wouldn't last. She never gave serious thought to a lasting same sex relationship. Sure, she felt bad about herself for cheating, but also learned that sex can be enjoyable, which, I gather, she hadn't experienced with either Ruki or her ex. Then, realizing how badly she hurt this girl who seems to love her, even if she doesn't feel worth loving herself, she realized that she actually does care for her. If she didn't realize that, I don't think she would have admitted to cheating the way she did. She didn't know that Ruki knew already, after all. She wanted to come clean and start over, if Ruki would still have her. The fact that she has come out to her little sister says that she is serious about the relationship now.

Sure, I would like to see some more remorse from her and a promise to be a good and faithful girlfriend from now on, but I don't hate that they stayed together, or that they finally really are together, would be more accurate.

^
I think this is the way the author hoped people would read this.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

To quote Erica Friedman:

I am unremittingly in love with this series. The characters are imperfect, sometimes tragic, sometimes funny, sometimes annoying as hell – in other words, realistic. The art is exactly the style I like best. The story-telling is quiet, understated and unpreachy. There’s no drive to pair everyone up, but the potential Maasa-Meru pair gives me hope for both of them. Maasa’s tender side is safe with Meru, and Meru’s fragility is safe with Maasa. In any other series Fueko and Asuna would have reunited, but not here. Like life, relationships are sometimes messy.

Got nothing to add but: I wish I was a "handsome, rich girl with talent" like Maasa, so I could date Amano Shuninta

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 4:00PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

That was fast Halmoni!
It's Seol-a's punishment for not being open with No-rae. Yes there is a moral to this story; if in love confess! And of course it's us the readers who suffer dammit. That's at least two chapters of drama before they make up.

craptree
Stretch discussion 19 Feb 09:56
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I'm still having a hard time to believe that this is not Yuri. I'm wondering how long this friendship will last?

Maybe time for a onesided or a gay crush tag, as yuri crush is reserved for school girls.