Forum › Posts by Alextasha

Alextasha Uploader
Bridesmaid discussion 15 Oct 11:54
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I feel sad about their so called forbiddrn unrequited love and family culture why just cant accept that their daughter is a lesbian i reaaly hate sad endings made my so sad and torned in half its not impossible

They actually got a happy ending! But you have to read Pulse to find out~

Happy ending after like 20 years of separation doesn't sound so happy.

It doesn't say they were separated for 20 years. They don't look much older than they do in this one shot.

It's been 12 years

I'm not sure if you are getting that directly from Ratana, so I might just be wrong, but in the translation it says that they wasted 12 years, not that the marriage lasted for 12 years. The wasted 12 years could include the time they knew they liked each other but refused to do anything about it. Besides, 12 years in a forced marriage for the good of her family but she didn't have any kids seems odd.

Fair enough. Well I only mean that for sure it weren't 20 ;)

Alextasha Uploader
Bridesmaid discussion 14 Oct 14:26
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I feel sad about their so called forbiddrn unrequited love and family culture why just cant accept that their daughter is a lesbian i reaaly hate sad endings made my so sad and torned in half its not impossible

They actually got a happy ending! But you have to read Pulse to find out~

Happy ending after like 20 years of separation doesn't sound so happy.

It doesn't say they were separated for 20 years. They don't look much older than they do in this one shot.

It's been 12 years

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 13 Oct 09:00
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

She bought new tablet. But not for work. She made new post on her blog

Alextasha Uploader
Is this a gay website? 09 Oct 01:38
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I can't stop laughing

That sounds serious. Have you seen a doctor?

I heard that laugh is contagious

Alextasha Uploader
Anime season 07 Oct 16:08
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Anime: Two Car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcmtj921NzY

Possible multiple pairings in the future :3

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 06 Oct 09:01
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 29 Sep 09:05
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I didn't get the scenes on pages 2 and 3 of the special. Could someone explain it to me?

Uta: I think normally if you swapped bodies it'd soon get found out.
Chloe: Everyone around is stupid, aren't they? Like you. (anyway, it's fiction)
Uta: Ehh?
Uta: (that's harsh) I really think even I'd notice if it were someone familiar to...
Chloe + Cat: ?
Uta: Ahh, with the Kuro-chans I might not notice!

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense now. Chaos updated it with your translation and they mentioned you in credits :)

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 22 Sep 09:00
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 15 Sep 18:43
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Maybe Alex was too lazy to post spoiler cuz she was watching Kobayashi or maybe because she had rough day at work and didn't have time to post spoiler hmmmmm

Naw, that can't be it. Has to be something more sinister.

My money's on the illuminati.

My money's on bears.

Instead of bears you could donate money on Dragons :/

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 15 Sep 04:42
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Maybe Alex was too lazy to post spoiler cuz she was watching Kobayashi or maybe because she had rough day at work and didn't have time to post spoiler hmmmmm

Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Seven Seas Entertainment is thrilled to announce the license acquisition–both print and digital–of the manga Mushroom Girls in Love, a one-shot yuri title by the creator of A Centaur’s Life!

Our story begins on an all-woman planet of intelligent fungi, where Ariella and Eriella are about to get married! But they’ve got a long road ahead of them: illness, surgery, and even a dastardly royal plot that seeks to split them apart. Is their love strong enough to weather any storm? This offbeat, adorable, and dramatic one-shot is sure to please fans of yuri, monster girls, and enduring romance!

Seven Seas will publish the Mushroom Girls in Love manga series for the first time in North America in print and on digital platforms as a single volume edition in a large trim size. The book will be released on July 3, 2018 for $13.99 USA / $15.99 CAN.

source: http://www.sevenseasentertainment.com/2017/09/11/love-comes-in-all-sizes-with-seven-seas-release-of-kei-murayamas-mushroom-girls-in-love-yuri-manga/

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ch 8, pg 23 "Kuroe" should be "Kuro"

I'm almost sure her full name is Kuroe and Uta cuts it to Kuro-chan ^^"

edit: look: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch03#16

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 3:25AM

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 09 Sep 17:59
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Well, a protagonist dying at the end of the story indicates Tragedy as genre. But as far as I know this is drama, I'm confident no one will die.

But giving tag "tragedy" right away would be kinda a spoiler...

Combining Tragedy and Drama at this point is really deadly. Quite a sadist there Ms. (^^.)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 5:59PM

Alextasha Uploader
Citrus discussion 09 Sep 15:15
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Matsuri x Harumin is the only reason why I still read this manga

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 09 Sep 01:59
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Well, a protagonist dying at the end of the story indicates Tragedy as genre. But as far as I know this is drama, I'm confident no one will die.

But giving tag "tragedy" right away would be kinda a spoiler...

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 08 Sep 09:57
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 08 Sep 09:01
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

BTW I talked with Chaosteam. They said they can provide raws for that title if someone is interested.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

To anyone monitoring this series, the anonymous typesetter/raw provider has disappeared.

But when chaosteam wanted to continue this series, /u/ were whole "we are sick of waiting, we will do this instead" :v

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 01 Sep 09:00
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 31 Aug 15:56
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

As much as I wish for Sue to suffer, I don't want Mel to get legal responsibility for beating her. If that's what happens... I'm afraid Mel may end up arrested too.

Not too sure about Korean law but if Olivia testifies the circumstances (right after getting blackmailed and raped) Mel might get away with another claim of self defense like she did before.

Fun fact... Pulse it's not Korean but Thai so I think IF it would be about law, it would be from that country ;) Even if Pulse take place in "random city in random country" ;)

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 28 Aug 14:35
Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 25 Aug 16:05
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Now that I analyze the chapter I'm starting to ask myself why would Sue need the contract Lynn made with Mel? Any ideas?

I consider it as some kind of proof that she left Mel so Sue must leave Mel alone. But didn't check my theory at source :P