Forum › Posts by 5Cats

5Cats
flare discussion 21 Jul 14:03
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

In before It turns out Yuka is imaginary just on page 10 now...

Hey! What's with those open spoiler-type comments up there?? >.<

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

did...did this just steamroll through the whole plot of bloom into you in one chapter?

Except it was done even better! In just... one...chapter :p

I really have come to like this one, I was sketchy at first but now I'm hooked. Aces all around!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This needs 'Age Gap' posted twice :-)

Akemi was terribly lonely, she's happy to have someone to share affections with... now two someones! Hopefully they all hold hands together and have a nice 3-way relationship.

Yuri is breaking out all over, who can complain about that?

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

There is normal airhead.
And then there is This Woman.

We need a step up from 'airhead'. I suggest 'vacuum head' or 'black hole brain'd' :-)

This was cute, there's some sort of undercurrent of yuri going on, it would make a nice series, I think.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Too late, delinquent-chan ran away.

I thought idiot-chan... I mean President-chan was running away. Hard to say, eh?

Cute story, just the right length too!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Isn't Uzuki pretty strong? He'll be fine.

That Inui guy is pretty much destined to be gay isn't he. He should just up and accept it, really.

He's from another series by this mangaka, like it says he's allergic to women so everyone thinks he hates girls. So when he touches a trap and doesn't fall over? It's love at first, um, touch.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/about_getting_asked_out_by_the_biggest_misogynist_in_school

5Cats
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jul 10:07
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Jun-nii so far off the romantic radar he might as well go live on the moon.

More like in saturn

As long as he stays away from Venus :-)

Jun was already rejected in the present, so that doesn't matter.
More importantly he was totally right to warn Asuka, sheesh.

Probably? But is it really any of his business, or just sour grapes?

Ooooo took some time but this is getting interesting

Yes, very interesting in that non-creepy way, at last!

I'm curious because given how much of a mothercon is Asuka, i don't see how she can get interested in anyone else other than her mother.

Freud says we all start out 'loving our parent' (usually the opposite sex one) then transfer to a more age-appropriate figure like... the President! Lolz... slightly more age-appropriate. Of course 90% of Freud's theories are bunkum, keep that in mind eh?

Yeah the flashbacks are rather confusing, hope that's sorted out for the anime (there is one coming, I thought?)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I do NOT ship this. In fact I feel incredibly uncomfortable. I love these two and their relationship - but I see it as Candy Store loving Renge as a daughter or a little sister. Actually, no labels - but my point is...*just no*

I totally agree. This showed up in 'Random' and I just had to take a look, not knowing it was Non Non Biyori.
I'm a huge fan of Candy Store! But I want her all to myself so I can throw 8-10 babies into her :-D And there should be no 'rule 32' for Renge-chon, just... no!

Also: I had a theory that Renge was her sister's child, that her grandparents claimed to be theirs to avoid the shame of it all. But the ages don't like up so... perfectly good theory down the drain! But Candy Store really cares for Renge, it's super-sweet!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

What does Lily mean when she's saying "Th-this gonna end up like one of those thing"? I don't mean the typos; I'm confused as to what things she's referring to.

The only thing two people do when they wind up at a love hotel while taking shelter from the rain.
Take a nice warm shower and have a pleasant nap for however long their time allows.

You left out playing cards Honeymoon Whist is an excellent 2-person game :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

^Sequel, where the husband goes to jail, get murdered there and she get a zillion in insurance and payouts... and then move next door! :-)

This is tough stuff, the amount of damage is inexcusable, he's violently beating the shit out of her on a nightly basis. Calling the cops is the only real solution, aside from murdering him...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Works as a story the other way too... with a silent kid giving the adult some candy. That's cute too!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

^ There are chickens, right? We know at least that much.

D'oh! Lolz I totally forgot the chickens. :-) So animals are around, hopefully not packs of dogs or scary predators...

This is just a oneshot, huh? Sad.

Happiness: Sequel! https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/us_the_end_of_the_world_and_after_that

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Nice Krazy Kat landscape in that dream sequence.

I'm not the only one who noticed! :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It's been so long? What do you mean she's not the first one?!

Probably when she was a little kid...

Yeah, taking 15+ minutes to decide? Something unusual was going on over at the other Mom's end... police investigation? Or hired detectives? (They're rich, right?)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Page 4-7 Excuse me! Can someone direct me to this wonderful park? Please and thanks!
Why? it has cute kitties! So friendly too :-)

5Cats
Sugar discussion 01 Jul 14:34
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Same girl as 'Camel' also by Miyauchi Yuuka, eh? But not a sequel.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/camel

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Hey, rereading chapter 1, guess who was there. <=D

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaijuu_iro_no_shima_ch01#7

Too right! Bully girl, her boy-toy and abalones too!

Page #7 "Maybe I have some kind of sickness..."
If the sickness is yuri then I don't need a cure! :-)

Things got 'Lovecraftian' back in chapter 01 P.15-16
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaijuu_iro_no_shima_ch01#16

This is a great manga, anime when?

More foreshadowing in chapter 2: Kon saw a monster before...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaijuu_iro_no_shima_ch02#4

last edited at Jul 1, 2019 2:24PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It keeps getting weirder and weirder...
So much drool... ew!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Have we seen any boy beastkins in this story? Or in any of Itou Hachi's related stories?

I have a theory then: since all beastkins are females? They're (naturally) all lesbians. They reproduce thusly:
Fall in love, kiss then start holding hands and a few months later? babies!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Yukiotakahasi :

[emptiness]

Either you're using invisible ink or that's the most laconic post ever, lol

It's a picture of a cow eating grass (of course) :-)

Ah, I still disagree with you about Hime secretly liking creepy senpai when her own thoughts scream out, "HE'S CREEPY." However, I'm glad that you recognize that he is super-creepy.

Oh for sure, he's got 99% creep probability! This will end in tears, almost for certain. Either he'll go for Hime (creep) break Akira's heart somehow (bad creep) or be the boy who loves Akira forever (that 1% is still open? Lolz) and thus break Hime's heart.

I really hope this isn’t setting up for Akira being sent the message that she shouldn’t worry about her appearance. Telling that to a trans girl is, at best, incredibly unhelpful.

Well, it might be helpful specifically for Akira. Who knows? Perhaps she'll become friends (somehow) with the little sister (pretty sure she's a girl, eh?) purely platonic of course.

Next chapter's forecast: gloomy with a high chance of angst. Mixed heartbreak with heavy tears by evening. Plot twists expected by morning.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I don't get why the author decided to make the crossdressers in this manga choose to cross-dress for external reasons(for the sake of their friends or family), but not for their own internal reasons (pleasure, personal aesthetics, etc...).

It just kind of rubs me the wrong way, as if the author was trying to imply that people don't crossdress for their own pleasure. Which is not true at all.

Perhaps it's just to show a variety of reasons? I think there's a variety of possible reasons for any cross-dresser to do so. I think it is mostly to set up the notion (for Akira to learn) that being called 'cute and pretty' is NOT the end goal for girls... perhaps 'a goal' but like Hiro says: it can be too much. "It won't necessarily make her happy" eh?

Didn't expect to see "Girl expresses outright disgust for a guy therefore she must be into him" in this community but I guess straight nonsense is literally inescapable.

But then she thinks about it and wonders if he might actually be sticking up for Akira, eh? Maybe he did... Probably not though, I think he's super-creepy too! But y'all never seen a tsundere spent weeks or months yelling, beating up and expressing hate towards her person of interest? It does happen... in manga at least.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

They can make magic babies together! Woo hoo!
Demonic incestual lesbian magic babies... works for me. (They'll be cute!)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

So much lewd hand holding! It's all so cute.

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 12:11AM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

it went from 0 to -100 real fast

K15 your avatar is +100! Lolz. I love that show, it was just so good.

I just finished chapter 1, pretty confident I know how this will go, but it looks like a gem. IDK how I missed it entirely until now, I do check the front page several times a week :/

Many 'finishing schools for girls' back in the olden days were little more than ways to make 'marriageable young ladies' available for the wealthy. Usually for 'less than perfect' sons of semi-rich families. Hey, life was harsh back then, freedom was this imaginary thing you might get for your children one day. Until then? Do your duty. (that went for the boys too. You think they liked getting sent off to wars or placed in the priesthood? We (you) have come a long was as a (human) race!)

Edit: Ok, Ch.02 got (early) into some of the dark stuff. But that part is highly unrealistic. Just titillation really. Oh well.
Edit: Well Ch.03 gets even stupider... I may have to abandon all hope, but will read it anyhow. Disappointingly...

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 1:54AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

"Did I make her mad?"

Well, there was this cheating slut I dated before who dumped me. Sluts who cheat, just like you, are never loyal. (paraphrased of course)

Um, OUCH? I think that'd make just about anyone angry...

Both are the same age, it'll turn out they were in the same school, I called it!

And yes, a happy yuri ending is best-o! The polygamy ending is pretty far fetched, even if popular with the men :ppp