Forum › Posts by Jade

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I'm having terrible SUPER FRIENDLY flashbacks here too. But anyway, they're pretty cute together, so I hope this ends well.

The reaction of Nanami after breaking up with the boyfriend just felt really flat for a so supposedly important plan of her life, and just for what reason would you keep on living in the same house with such a lazy ass person anyways?

I think she didn't care about him all that much, she's only a bit disappointed cause her wedding plans are over.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I've come to really dislike Touko in the past few chapters. Her selfishness knows no limits. And that really sinister look of hers at the end only spells doom.

funny u say sinister cause my first thought was fear. shes afraid to be loved or something like that

I don't think that's the problem. If anything she's afraid of anybody destroying her perfect student facade. She knows that if anybody loves her, they could reveal her imperfections, demand things from her and disturb her status quo. That's why she didn't want to date anybody. That's why it only can be Yuu, and only if she doesn't love her back. I'm sure the moment she does that, she'll dump her. Hence the sinister look on her face. I mean, look at Yuu's reaction. She's kinda panicking.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I've come to really dislike Touko in the past few chapters. Her selfishness knows no limits. And that really sinister look of hers at the end only spells doom.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

If it's in the stretch magazine

Haha! Time for super loli friendship!

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Since they're sisters they have the same tastes in FRIENDS

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Ok...

Jade
Oddman 11 discussion 08 Jun 17:04
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Holy overreaction, Batman! I feel bad for her and everything, but that was absolutely hilarious.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I fricking ship Sayaka and Touko now.

So do I. Any chance of a poly ending? ;p

Screw that, Sayaka is too good for Touko. She deserves something better ;_;

Jade
Furumapura discussion 16 May 13:35
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

[LEWD!]

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I smirked at the title. That's it.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

This chapter was pretty damn gay. They really, really must be SUPER FRIENDS.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I busted out laughing at the shot with Sato suddenly pulling a crowbar out her panties and trying to murder the guy right there. Also, who's that woman at the end? She appeared before with a censored face. Is she just part of Shio's own craziness?

Jade
Stretch discussion 17 Apr 13:38
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Super friendship, huh? More like super fuck you, Shou.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

So only lesbians can see the wings? Anyway, yeah, this doesn't bode well for Mikoto. At least Sayuri still has Oga.

Well, unless (assuming she's dead and not in a coma) it's revealed that having her love fulfilled can convince god to bring her back to life. She came that far via her feelings, maybe she can come the rest of the way via Sayuri's.

That would be nice. Can't wait to see what their mother has to say.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

So only lesbians can see the wings? Anyway, yeah, this doesn't bode well for Mikoto. At least Sayuri still has Oga.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

that photo álbum
she knew about her father
loves music too

Calling it now: she's her bastard half-sister. That's why her parents got divorced.

Jade
Comic Girls discussion 16 Feb 19:49
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I want more of Miss House-mother. No, I need it.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Those were a lot of fun. And the last one was super cute. I love those 2.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Really good news! I'm not American, but I can always import them. I hope we still get new chapters until January comes, though.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Poor senpai is on her way to disappointment.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

age gap, office lady, short hair and the cuteness of everything

Sold, sold, sold aaand sold. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

That was so beautiful!

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

For people who are calling Maki creepy: you are reading this manga, and therefore you are Maki.

Maki is just a shipper like the rest of us.

You see, there's doing this kind of thing while watching or reading a work of fiction, and then there's doing that to IRL people too, like how he's doing. That's why he feels like a creepy voyeur.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Yeah, that guy is creepy. He may resort to blackmail at any given time. I don't trust him. In case he doesn't, I guess he at least is doing a good job pushing Koito's feelings.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Damn you all, normies! Stop ruining poor Hina-chan's happiness with your conventionalisms!